Windows 10: Microsoft Mail App not showing all emails / meeting notices

Discus and support Microsoft Mail App not showing all emails / meeting notices in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Is anyone else having problems receiving all of their emails into their Microsoft Mail app program? Emails are showing in my iPhone email app - but not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AngelaMaranda, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Microsoft Mail App not showing all emails / meeting notices

Is anyone else having problems receiving all of their emails into their Microsoft Mail app program? Emails are showing in my iPhone email app - but not all are showing in my Microsoft mail app.....help!!!!

:)

AngelaMaranda, Jun 30, 2022
  2. kjdawson1 Win User

Email addresses in People app does not open up in the mail app

I have windows 10. Previously in the people app when you clicked on a persons email you had the option to open the email in the mail app. Now when I click on any persons email whether it is gmail or outlook et al, it no longer gives me a choice to open in the mail app.... rather it just opens up my browser. This is for every email address I have in the people app. One more thing for your clarification. The mail app is synced with the people app because when I insert a name in the "to" box, the email addresses from the contact list show up as options. So I don't think this is a syncing issue. The problem is that you can't use the people app to email anyone because all it does is open up a browser when you click on the emaill address in the people app. Any Suggestions?

kjdawson1, Jun 30, 2022
  3. Windows Mail App syncing not showing the content of the mail

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I'd be glad to help you.

Let's try to follow these steps, mentioned below and check, if it works:

Add and remove an account on Mail App:

I would suggest you to remove the email account and add this account again in Mail app.

Try these steps below, to delete the email account
    on the Mail app.

• Type Mail App in the search bar on the desktop and click on
      Add account in the Mail app Window.
    • Check for the email account
      on Choose an account Window, then Tap or click on
      the email account you want to remove.
    • At the bottom, tap or click Remove account or
      Remove all accounts, thus
      remove the email account.
    Try these steps below, to reconfigure
    the email accounton Mail app

• Type Mail App in the search bar on the desktop and click on
      Add account in the Mail app Window.
    • Check for the email account
      on Choose an account Window. If it is not available, go to
      Other account.
    • Add your email account,
      Email address and Password in the
      Other account Window and check, if it works.
    Hope this information helps you. Kindly post back with the updated issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Jun 30, 2022
  4. Microsoft Mail App not showing all emails / meeting notices

Issue with Signing out on Mail in Windows 10, emails are not showing in Mail app

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We understand the inconvenience caused and we will try our best to resolve the issue.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

1) When you say Gmail is connected to Mail, so email shows up, Are you trying to say, no emails shows up?

2) Are you able to view the Emails, when you login to your Gmail account/dell account, through browser?

As per your query, I like to inform you that; we cannot sign out form Email account through Windows 10 Mail app. However, you can remove the account from the Mail app.

Since, the emails are not showing up in Windows 10 Mail app, is it might occur if the Emails are not getting synced with Mail app.

I suggest you to performing Windows app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the
      Search
      area on the taskbar.

• Click on View all on the left panel of the Troubleshooting Windows.

• Select Windows store Apps.

• Follow the on screen instruction.

For more information, refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jun 30, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft Mail App not showing all emails / meeting notices

1. Microsoft Mail App not showing all emails / meeting notices - Similar Threads - Microsoft Mail App

2. Windows Mail App not showing emails in gmail subfolders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mail App not showing emails in gmail subfolders: I have been using the Windows 11 Mail app the envelope icon with my gmail account and it has been working fine except for showing emails in existing folders. Screenshot below shows an example. The folder New Fence contains emails but in the mail app, it is empty. I get around...
  3. Windows Mail App not showing emails in gmail subfolders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mail App not showing emails in gmail subfolders: I have been using the Windows 11 Mail app the envelope icon with my gmail account and it has been working fine except for showing emails in existing folders. Screenshot below shows an example. The folder New Fence contains emails but in the mail app, it is empty. I get around...
  4. Microsoft Mail App not showing all emails / meeting notices

Microsoft Mail App not showing all emails / meeting notices: Is anyone else having problems receiving all of their emails into their Microsoft Mail app program? Emails are showing in my iPhone email app - but not all are showing in my Microsoft mail app.....help!!!!...
  5. Mail app doesn't show email body in Hebrew

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mail app doesn't show email body in Hebrew: I have Hebrew installed on my Windows 10 PC and when I look at my Gmail account from the browser, it displays Hebrew in both the email title and body. But, when I use the Mail app, it only displays the title in Hebrew. The body is gibberish. How do I fix this? Thanks...
  6. Microsoft mail app showing other peoples emails.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft mail app showing other peoples emails.: I had my older brother set up an account on my computer, if he wants to use it, and now when i go to the email app on my account, it shows his emails, which i don't want to see, 1 for privacy reasons, 2 There doesn't seem to be a way to switch to MY email on the app. Help?...
  7. Emails not showing on mail

Emails not showing on mail: I am having an issue with my mail program. Whenever I receive an email on one of my accounts, it will be there for a short time, roughly 10 minutes, and then it will get automatically deleted. It cannot be seen anywhere within the program, even within the deleted section....
  8. Delete all emails in the Mail App

in Browsers and Email
    Delete all emails in the Mail App: Is there a way to delete all emails in my Mail App account inbox? I can't seem to find a 'select all' button anywhere. Thank you. 106142
  9. Read emails in Gmail Inbox disappear, but showing in All Mail.

in Browsers and Email
    Read emails in Gmail Inbox disappear, but showing in All Mail.: So this just started today (like an hour ago). When I get an email in Gmail it shows in my Inbox. If I open it to read it, and then close it, it still shows in my Inbox, but if I refresh then it disappears. Only unread emails show. If I check All Mail it shows the read...
  10. Mail App not showing all mail, just unread.

in Browsers and Email
    Mail App not showing all mail, just unread.: I'm a bit slow jumping on the Insider Preview bandwagon, and as 10 is literally around the corner I thought I'd better get some practice in so I've only just installed Windows 10 for the first time today. I'm on build 10074 and have added my hotmail account to the Mail App...