Windows 10: Microsoft Mail App:

Discus and support Microsoft Mail App: in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My mail app is not working correctly . I tried to delete it and it won't totally delete... I reinstall it and it says I own it... They keep asking my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Iron Man 489, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Microsoft Mail App:

My mail app is not working correctly . I tried to delete it and it won't totally delete... I reinstall it and it says I own it... They keep asking my to buy Microsoft 365 as I don't have it... I really don't need it only I would like the mail app that comes with it ... any ideas please Need outlook but don't want to pay so much money for all the rest of the installation

** Moved from: Outlook.com / Email / Adding email accounts**

:)

Iron Man 489, Feb 23, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Microsoft Mail App: :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Feb 23, 2021
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Feb 23, 2021
  4. philc43 Win User

Microsoft Mail App:

Cannot open mail app settings

OK, my next suggestion was going to be uninstalling Mail and Calendar and reinstalling from the Windows Store. You can have a go at this by following these steps.

1. Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell.
    2. Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    3. Enter the below command to remove the Mail and calendar app.

get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage

After performing the above steps, install the Mail and calendar app from the Windows Store.

Hope this helps, you will, of course, have to add you accounts back again.

philc43, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Mail App:

1. Microsoft Mail App: - Similar Threads - Microsoft Mail App

2. Microsoft Mail app not displaying Yahoo mail correctly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mail app not displaying Yahoo mail correctly.: The Microsoft Mail app in Windows 10 recently stopped displaying Yahoo mail that is formatted in HTML. All is see now is a bunch of code see example below. Microsoft Outlook still displays it correctly, as does my iPad email client. My Gmail and Hotmail accounts are not...
  3. Microsoft Mail app not displaying Yahoo mail correctly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Mail app not displaying Yahoo mail correctly.: The Microsoft Mail app in Windows 10 recently stopped displaying Yahoo mail that is formatted in HTML. All is see now is a bunch of code see example below. Microsoft Outlook still displays it correctly, as does my iPad email client. My Gmail and Hotmail accounts are not...
  4. Microsoft Mail app

Microsoft Mail app: Hello. I'm having an issue with the Microsoft Mail app. It's worked fine for two years, but yesterday it disappeared from my taskbar unexpectedly. When I loaded it up again, it did not load my emails and then disappeared form my screen again a few moments later. I've...
  5. Microsoft Mail and Calendar App

Microsoft Mail and Calendar App: Email will not sync. It works just fine in Outlook put dot in Windows mail. I get error code 0x8007274d. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-mail-and-calendar-app/3cb74ad8-d769-4c05-9a71-404d4be058d6
  6. Microsoft Mail app

Microsoft Mail app: Hi, I wonder if anyone can help with this, I'm going around in circles .. Scenario; Start desktop PC, Windows 10 starts normally. Open Windows 10 Mail and Calendar app to view mail. Mail app opens, it shows mail in inbox list, but no recently synced mail. Click on other...
  7. Microsoft Mail app is not opening

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Mail app is not opening: I am not able to open microsoft mail app.. getting the error "We’re updating Mail. It should be ready to use again shortly." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-mail-app-is-not-opening/9b424bb4-5fae-4412-b42c-49c985a10d4f"
  8. Microsoft 10 Mail App

Microsoft 10 Mail App: Regular user of microsft 10 mail app, have both gmail account and hotmail account imstalled. mail app has started to crash frequently but always rebooted and was fine. Today sadly not the case. App reopened but each time i opened draft folder crashes again. Rebooted app...
  9. Microsoft Mail and Calendar App

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Mail and Calendar App: I tried to use MS Mail using subject app - and it looked good....except it kept changing my password and wouldn't work. I noticed there was an earlier closed thread similar to this, but not current and the solution regarded 3rd party firewall, which is not my case. I am using...
  10. Microsoft windows 10 mail app.

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft windows 10 mail app.: I thought that I would have another bash at my problem with the new mail app.Before dumping it and going to give another email client a go. Been looking at the Thunderbird email. Anyway this is my problem,Also did a clean install in the last few days to attempt to resolve...