Windows 10: Microsoft Mail in Windows 10 was deleted accidentally

Discus and support Microsoft Mail in Windows 10 was deleted accidentally in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I accidentally deleted the mail app that came with Windows 10, how do I get it back?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RedCards47, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Microsoft Mail in Windows 10 was deleted accidentally

I accidentally deleted the mail app that came with Windows 10, how do I get it back?

:)

RedCards47, Jun 5, 2020
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Jun 5, 2020
  3. bestellen Win User
    Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Jun 5, 2020
  4. Microsoft Mail in Windows 10 was deleted accidentally

Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Mail in Windows 10 was deleted accidentally

1. Microsoft Mail in Windows 10 was deleted accidentally - Similar Threads - Microsoft Mail was

2. Windows 10 partition accidentally deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 partition accidentally deleted: I was downloading windows 10 to a new ssd on my computer, while I went into bios to boot to the windows I had installed onto the new drive I had got all the way into the download to where you have to see the the partition to download to, I had accidentally deleted my main...
  3. Windows 10 partition accidentally deleted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 partition accidentally deleted: I was downloading windows 10 to a new ssd on my computer, while I went into bios to boot to the windows I had installed onto the new drive I had got all the way into the download to where you have to see the the partition to download to, I had accidentally deleted my main...
  4. Windows 10 partition accidentally deleted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Deleted Microsoft Display Driver accidentally

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Deleted Microsoft Display Driver accidentally: Hi there! i need help! I saw that my graphics driver had an issue so i decided to uninstall it then i couldn’t install a new one so i thought the default driver that Windows provide after deleting the existing driver is the issue so i deleted it then my Display Drivers...
  6. I accidentally deleted Microsoft office

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I accidentally deleted Microsoft office: I didnt know Microsoft word was a part of Microsoft office. And i didnt use Microsoft office (atlease i thought that) but now i cant download it anymore. It says i have to pay. What should i do and how do i re-install it? And do i get the documents back then? submitted by...
  7. Windows 10 accidental deletion

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 accidental deletion: So as i was cleaning up files on my gaming laptop to clear up space for more games I unintentially deleted Windows....all of it. Ive gotten a USB and downloaded a 32-bit Windows 10 from my fathers Mac and have made sure it’s at the top of the load order. When I tried to boot...
  8. anyone notice this accidental delete of items in Windows Mail?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    anyone notice this accidental delete of items in Windows Mail?: I have used the original Outlook as a client, non-web app for almost two decades, and always have been a bit put off by web mail apps, but in the last year or two I've gotten quite used to the mail web app in Win 10. That said, I have a gripe about the user interface in this...
  9. Windows 10 OS Accidentally Deleted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 OS Accidentally Deleted: I was trying to dual boot my laptop to install Ubuntu along side Windows. I accidentally formatted the complete disk instead of a drive while installation of Ubuntu. I managed to install Ubuntu . Is there any way through which I can get the windows back and do I need to...
  10. deleting e mails window 10 mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    deleting e mails window 10 mail: deleted e mails reappear on restarting . Also cannot delete certain e mails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/deleting-e-mails-window-10-mail/785797b3-9326-491b-a590-bb80617557cd