Windows 10: Microsoft Mail Program on Windows 10 gets hung up after populating emails. Cannot work with...

Discus and support Microsoft Mail Program on Windows 10 gets hung up after populating emails. Cannot work with... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; icrosoft Mail Program on Windows 10 gets hung up after populating emails. Cannot work with it at all. TTried RESET already. As soon as I add the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by kalyanpathak, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Microsoft Mail Program on Windows 10 gets hung up after populating emails. Cannot work with...

icrosoft Mail Program on Windows 10 gets hung up after populating emails. Cannot work with it at all.

TTried RESET already. As soon as I add the Gmail accounts it stops working.

:)

kalyanpathak, Feb 23, 2021

2. Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Feb 23, 2021
  3. Windows 10 email address auto populate not working

I just bought a new computer with windows 10. I added my POP email account and everything is working fine except when I start typing an address it does not give me a list of recently used email addresses to select from. Even if I have sent them an email
    recently. It also does not work for names in my contact list. How can I get windows 10 to auto populate email addresses that I have used recently?

Frank

Frank D GC, Feb 23, 2021
  4. Microsoft Mail Program on Windows 10 gets hung up after populating emails. Cannot work with...

Microsoft Edge and Mail programs

John

I ran the steps to reinstall Windows 10 default apps after Defender showed no problems. I have my mail program back but instead of Edge I have Internet Explorer. Edge has got to be on this machine somewhere because when I clicked on a hyperlink in an e-mail
    (that I trust) it opened in Edge. But I can't find edge in the programs.

If I click on start and type Microsoft Edge a list comes up with the Edge icon at the top and further down Edge is listed. I have tried right clicking and pinning to start but nothing happens. I have tried double left clicking to try to open but nothing
    happens.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks

Joan Poythress

JoanPoythress, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Mail Program on Windows 10 gets hung up after populating emails. Cannot work with...

1. Microsoft Mail Program on Windows 10 gets hung up after populating emails. Cannot work with... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Mail Program

2. I cannot send or receive emails in my Microsoft mail program

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cannot send or receive emails in my Microsoft mail program: I have not been able to send or receive emails in my Microsoft Mail program for several days. However, both my cell phone and Gmail account have not been affected. I was able to speak with a Microsoft rep by phone on Sept. 11 and he said the problem was corrected. But the...
  3. Windows 10 reset is hung up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 reset is hung up: Going through the reset process to install Windows 10 from the Cloud. Everything seemed fine until the display got to "Resetting this PC 74%" It has hung up there. What should I do?...
  4. APPS / programs that get "hung up" - ran troubleshooter - result below....HELP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    APPS / programs that get "hung up" - ran troubleshooter - result below....HELP: Issues found Hanging or crashing apps Not fixed Reset hanging or crashing apps Completed Potential issues that were checked Some security settings are missing or have been changed Issue not present Check for missing or corrupt files Issue not present Service registration is...
  5. Windows 10 Mail cannot be associated-get error "no email program associated"

Windows 10 Mail cannot be associated-get error "no email program associated": Only email client is the built-in Windows Mail. Computer used to have Office 360 trial which I do not want to buy and if I would right click on a file in File Explorer it would open Outlook which I never set up. I went to Default Apps and set Mail to the desktop Mail...
  6. Cannot get program to work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot get program to work: I am trying to update Ultimate Windows Tweaker, but I get an error message that won't let me apply changes. I just reformatted my drive and installed Win10. The error message is shown below: System.Security.SecurityException: The user does not have the requested permissions....
  7. Windows 10 email address auto populate not working

Windows 10 email address auto populate not working: I just bought a new computer with windows 10. I added my POP email account and everything is working fine except when I start typing an address it does not give me a list of recently used email addresses to select from. Even if I have sent them an email recently. It also does...
  8. email is hung up and will not send

in Browsers and Email
    email is hung up and will not send: Here is the remark I am receiving while trying to send an email with multiple addresses in the BCC box: The server “smtp.mail.yahoo.com” did not recognize the following recipients:. The app then freezes--cannot delete or edit the email I am trying to send. 123901
  9. Email Address population not working

Email Address population not working: Hello, When I upgraded my software recently, it stopped this feature when I start typing the email address and it would pull up the email that I have sent an email before. Sort of like a history population feature. I would start typing the name, then hit tab and it would...
  10. Cannot get ATT mail to work with windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot get ATT mail to work with windows 10: According to Microsoft AT&T Email is not an option for their mail. You cannot set it as a default. The only way to continue to uses AT&T mail to to actually go the the AT&T page and log into your Email account....