Windows 10: Microsoft Mail running very , very slow

Discus and support Microsoft Mail running very , very slow in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi The mail on my pc has suddenly started to run very slowly and takes forever to load messages and saved messages. I have reset the app and checked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MarkDewick, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Microsoft Mail running very , very slow

Hi The mail on my pc has suddenly started to run very slowly and takes forever to load messages and saved messages.

I have reset the app and checked the settings to allow access but to no avail.

Has anyone got a quick fix.

I am using windows 10

:)

MarkDewick, Jan 23, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Microsoft Mail running very , very slow :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jan 23, 2020
  3. windows 10 running slow

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft community.

I would suggest you to run System maintenance troubleshooter.

Try the followings steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Select "System maintenance"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jan 23, 2020
  4. Mala_S Win User

Microsoft Mail running very , very slow

Microsoft Mail

Hello AnneGuelker,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I would suggest you with few simple troubleshooting steps. Kindly follow the below.

1. May I know how many accounts are configured in the Mail App?

Method 1: Try to run the PowerShell command and check if it helps.

• Open the Task manager (Press
      CTRL+Shift+ESC).
    • Click File > Run New Task.
    • Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”.
    • Type PowerShell.
    • Type the following in the PowerShell prompt:
    $manifest = (Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.WindowsStore).InstallLocation + '\AppxManifest.xml’; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest

• Close the PowerShell window
    • Reboot the computer.

-> Also check the junk mail to see if there are any emails.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Mala.S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Jan 23, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Mail running very , very slow

1. Microsoft Mail running very , very slow - Similar Threads - Microsoft Mail running

2. Computer running very slow.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer running very slow.: I cleaned disk and unwanted files .But computer still running very slow.Hoping you can help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-running-very-slow/f4755bac-384e-4540-a2d2-e08890c8daef
  3. Computer running very slow.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer running very slow.: I cleaned disk and unwanted files .But computer still running very slow.Hoping you can help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-running-very-slow/f4755bac-384e-4540-a2d2-e08890c8daef
  4. MICROSOFT MONEY SUNSET RUNNING VERY SLOW

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MICROSOFT MONEY SUNSET RUNNING VERY SLOW: It is especially slow when trying to record a payment in the Bills section. Each time go to Record a Payment it is very slow to process over a minute per transaction. Any way to speed it up?...
  5. MICROSOFT MONEY SUNSET RUNNING VERY SLOW

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MICROSOFT MONEY SUNSET RUNNING VERY SLOW: It is especially slow when trying to record a payment in the Bills section. Each time go to Record a Payment it is very slow to process over a minute per transaction. Any way to speed it up?...
  6. Laptop is running very slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop is running very slow: my windows 10 is running very slow. it taking 3-4 minutes to start. 10 seconds to open any window. the windows update of version 2004 is failing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-is-running-very-slow/2c08d0bb-8031-46f2-a8ea-f2580aa13187
  7. Outlook Mail Very Slow

Outlook Mail Very Slow: A few weeks ago, I noticed my Outlook mail was VERY slow. When I bring up mail, the main screen comes up fairly soon. When I click on the Inbox, or any of the Folders, and then click on one the mail entries, I get a blank or partial screen for a long time. I have...
  8. Computer is running very slow

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Computer is running very slow: My computer is running very slow and sometimes it does not to respond at all. And this happen after I watch adult content movies. Please help. AB Mavhungu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/computer-is-running-very-slow/ebca2912-84c8-4e15-8ea0-bc01844e2c4a
  9. Very very slow computer

Very very slow computer: My laptop Dell Inspiron 13 5000 series became very very slow in running all applications etc since last 2 weeks. It started after installing few window updates. How to get out of it. Please help....
  10. Internet running very slow

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet running very slow: Hi all, i'm running windows 10 on a dell pc.In the last week my internet has started to run very slow. I usually use chrome, but also have internet explorer which was also slow which leads me to think the problem is to with windows rather than a browser. My ps3 seems to run...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows mail app slow

2. windows 10 mail app slow

3. windows mail working very slow 2020