Windows 10: Microsoft Mail - Some emails with Chinese letters

Discus and support Microsoft Mail - Some emails with Chinese letters in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I use Mail I use it for my Gmail and I get some emails with Chinese letters. I've been googling for hours, how I can fix that but I haven't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Perla S. W.D, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Microsoft Mail - Some emails with Chinese letters

Hello,

I use Mail I use it for my Gmail and I get some emails with Chinese letters. I've been googling for hours, how I can fix that but I haven't found any solution about this problem. I've been trying to change to Icelandic but it doesn't fix anything...

Also when I'm looking for old emails, most of them are also in Chinese. It's so weird because not all emails that I get have those Chinese letters.

Can someone help me, it's very important for me to fix this asap.

Thank you, Perla

:)

Perla S. W.D, Apr 24, 2020
  2. Bastet Win User

Win10 Mail - where's the address book?

That’s now the People app. Microsoft Mail - Some emails with Chinese letters :)
    If you know the contact's name or email address & they’re listed in the People app, you can start typing the first few letters of their name or email address and Mail for Windows 10 will suggest matching contacts.

Bastet, Apr 24, 2020
  3. Marivel Man, Apr 24, 2020
  4. davidhk Win User

Microsoft Mail - Some emails with Chinese letters

Email contacts missing

1. If you open Mail app and click the + sign for New mail > type first couple of letters of a contact name > will a list of suggested names appear ?

2. Go to All apps > scroll to P > click People. Is the contact list there ?

davidhk, Apr 24, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Mail - Some emails with Chinese letters

1. Microsoft Mail - Some emails with Chinese letters - Similar Threads - Microsoft Mail emails

2. Microsoft emails are being sent in Chinese

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft emails are being sent in Chinese: I am receiving emails from Microsoft in Chinese language even though I have set all language options to English. I was wondering if this is still a bug as I have seen other questions saying it is a known bug since 2021....
  3. Microsoft emails are being sent in Chinese

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft emails are being sent in Chinese: I am receiving emails from Microsoft in Chinese language even though I have set all language options to English. I was wondering if this is still a bug as I have seen other questions saying it is a known bug since 2021....
  4. Microsoft emails are being sent in Chinese

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Desktop Chinese letters

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop Chinese letters: when i try to zip files on my desktop it pops up a Error saying that i cant compress this file because it inculdes characters that cannot be used in a compressed folder, such as 'chinese letter that i dont know how to type it' you should rename this file or directory.does...
  6. Desktop Chinese letters

Desktop Chinese letters: when i try to zip files on my desktop it pops up a Error saying that i cant compress this file because it inculdes characters that cannot be used in a compressed folder, such as 'chinese letter that i dont know how to type it' you should rename this file or directory.does...
  7. Some emails randomly turn to Chinese and weird signs

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Some emails randomly turn to Chinese and weird signs: I can't point exactly when this happens, but some emails become Chinese or weird squares with question marks inside them. How to fix that? thanks 179821
  8. chinese characters Windows Mail App: some emails

chinese characters Windows Mail App: some emails: hi, I use Windows Mail and from one sender my bank the email displays in chineese whereas in my iphone it displayes correctly. ℼ⁅⁃⁌‰਍਍⁁⁥※≥ാ∽∷ാാ⁥›※‧਍⁲⌧‧ാ਍ാഊാ ⁥‧‧‧⌧‧†ഠഊ›਍†⁲⌧‧਍†I don't have chinese installed in my computer since i don't speak it. How do I solve this...
  9. Mail app not downloading some emails

Mail app not downloading some emails: Sometimes, if I click on an email that's not fully downloaded first, I can never download it again. It's locked in some kind of limbo. I use the mail app with Yahoo mail. How can I free it from limbo and get it downloaded into the mail app....
  10. Mail app routing some email

in Browsers and Email
    Mail app routing some email: I understand that the Mail app is a very basic mail client with no capability to create rules and route unwanted email to the junk folder. However, some of my incoming unwanted email is automatically routed to the junk folder. How is this possible ? (Oh, how I miss WLM) W10...