Windows 10: Microsoft Mail stopped working suddenly

Discus and support Microsoft Mail stopped working suddenly in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Preview Build 14279 Mail stopped working suddenly. When launching now it immediately disappears. It's too bad as I liked the program. Anyway to... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by martyfelker, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Microsoft Mail stopped working suddenly

Preview Build 14279

Mail stopped working suddenly. When launching now it immediately disappears. It's too bad as I liked the program. Anyway to trouble shoot this??

TIA

:)

martyfelker, Mar 10, 2016
  2. AnnieBV Win User

Windows 10 Mail and Calendar won't open after installing Office 2010

I am also suddenly having this problem. Mail App suddenly stopped working. No error message, just click and nothing happens. My partner and I share a computer and his mail app works just fine. But now he's nervous that his will stop working too.

Grrr!

AnnieBV, Mar 10, 2016
  3. dandashx Win User
    Windows 10 Mail app "Not synced yet"

Me too, outlook mail suddenly stopped syncing on my windows 10 pc, and windows 10 Lumia. No configuration changes made. Just stopped working suddenly. I'm in Egypt.

dandashx, Mar 10, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

Microsoft Mail stopped working suddenly

Run a system file check to look for corrupt files.

Right click at Start button > click Command Prompt (Admin) > at the flashing prompt, copy/paste this.......
    sfc /scannow

> press Enter.
    It will take quite sometime.
    When finished, it will give you one of the 3 reports...............(paraphrasing)
    1. No integrity violation.
    2. Found corrupt files and repair successful.
    3. Found corrupt files but unable to repair.

If the report is #1, your solution lies elsewhere.
    If the report is #2, check if your problems have been resolved.
    If the report is #3, use this method................
    In the same Command Prompt (Admin) windows, copy and paste this command...........

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

> press Enter.
    Again it will take some time.
    When finished, it will give you a report.

davidhk, Mar 10, 2016
  5. davidhk Win User
    davidhk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Mail stopped working suddenly

1. Microsoft Mail stopped working suddenly - Similar Threads - Microsoft Mail stopped

2. Microsoft Designer Keyboard stops working suddenly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Designer Keyboard stops working suddenly: Hello Dear All, I'm experiencing a problem with my Microsoft Designer Keyboard, and in fact also the mouse from same bundle. Problem: MS Designer keyboard stops working and when i click on any key, the systems just stops for a few seconds and then it returnsRoot Cause...
  3. mail app suddenly not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mail app suddenly not working: Within the past week or two, my mail app on my HP envy laptop just stopped working. I was able to receive emails but I am not able to send any. I saw another post about what I could possibly do to fix this and I tried everything but I am still unable to send any emails....
  4. Audio suddenly stopped working

Audio suddenly stopped working: Audio on Media Player & apps is gone. Reinstalled drivers, no change. Did hear a faint, high-pitched beep during auto-scan in troubleshooting. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-suddenly-stopped-working/243747e9-941d-49ff-9566-b2a29a855d5f
  5. Bluetooth suddenly stopped working

Bluetooth suddenly stopped working: Hey, I have been using bluetooth for a long time and then yesterday suddenly, it stopped working. I now can't see the option to turn on/off the bluetooth. I even no longer can see it in the device manager so I don't know how to unistall the drivers, and even when I do...
  6. MIcrosoft Sculpt Keyboard suddenly stopped working

MIcrosoft Sculpt Keyboard suddenly stopped working: Microsoft sculpt keyboard stopped working. I have 2 and they both stopped working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-sculpt-keyboard-suddenly-stopped-working/ee5ec996-0e6b-4077-9581-dbbb8176b2f7
  7. Bluetooth suddenly stopped working.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth suddenly stopped working.: Dell 5587 Windows 1909 Bluetooth stopped working like 2 hours ago, right after I updated my Nvidia drivers (tinynvidiaupdatechecker) Bluetooth does not appear in Device Manager, Troubleshooter says my device is not Bluetooth capable (WHAT?), no switch in "Devices" Tried...
  8. Spacebar stopped working suddenly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spacebar stopped working suddenly: Hey, the space bar key stopped working. I tried the usual sticky key and restarting or uninstalling the driver. I don't know if its related but theres a UNITED KINGDOM KEYBOARD on the keyboard list bottom right but it doesn't show in the keyboard language preferences...
  9. Microsoft Sculpt wireless mouse suddenly stopped working

Microsoft Sculpt wireless mouse suddenly stopped working: I have been using the Sculpt keyboard and mouse combo for a while. Last night when I left the office, I removed the USB receiver from my laptop as usual and left it with the mouse. This morning, when I went to plug it back in, the keyboard was working but the mouse was no...
  10. Mail app on Windows 10 stopped working suddenly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail app on Windows 10 stopped working suddenly: Mail and Calendar was set up with all three my email accounts and working perfectly well until today. It suddenly stopped working and won't open again. When clicking on the icon, it appears briefly then disappears. Please help!!!...