Windows 10: Microsoft Mail - Syncing Won't Turn Off

Discus and support Microsoft Mail - Syncing Won't Turn Off in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Using the Mail app for Windows 10 I've always been able to turn off "Email Sync" in the account settings, but now I found out that it is not possible... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Vítězslav Ferko, Aug 16, 2022.

1. Microsoft Mail - Syncing Won't Turn Off

Using the Mail app for Windows 10 I've always been able to turn off "Email Sync" in the account settings, but now I found out that it is not possible any more with pop3 emails. I turn it off, save, and when I go back, it is turned on. I've seen someone suggest to "repair the app", but that option is not present in the app setting any more. What can I do?It is still possible with a gmail account though.

:)

Vítězslav Ferko, Aug 16, 2022

2. Asus Transformer t100ta won´t turn on Win10

Yesterday was reading on it. All of a sudden turned off and now it won´t turn on

GabrielaAraya, Aug 16, 2022
  3. My caps lock won t turn off

I'm typing a letter in word, it was fine then started using all caps it won t turn them the usual way

SallyGardner47, Aug 16, 2022
  4. Microsoft Mail - Syncing Won't Turn Off

cortana won`t talk to me

Hi Steven,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It's unfortunate that you are facing this issue. Let me assist you to resolve the issue.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• Check and verify if Cortana is activated?
    • Does Cortana search and gives any output/result on screen?
    • Is the Language and region settings set to valid value?
    • Check and verify if Cortana available in your region?
    Method 1:

I suggest you to try to turn Cortana off and then try turning it on back and check if she talks. Refer to the steps below to turn Off and On Cortana:

• Open Cortana.
    • Click the hamburger button in the top left of the window.
    • Go to Settings and click on off.
    • Follow the same steps to turn it on.
    • Check if issue persists.
    I would suggest you to refer to the article given below and check if that helps.

Cortana & search

Windows help & learning

Hope this information helps, let us know the status of the issue

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Aug 16, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft Mail - Syncing Won't Turn Off

1. Microsoft Mail - Syncing Won't Turn Off - Similar Threads - Microsoft Mail Syncing

2. Microsoft Mail - Syncing Won't Turn Off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mail - Syncing Won't Turn Off: Using the Mail app for Windows 10 I've always been able to turn off "Email Sync" in the account settings, but now I found out that it is not possible any more with pop3 emails. I turn it off, save, and when I go back, it is turned on. I've seen someone suggest to "repair the...
  3. Microsoft Mail Syncing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mail Syncing: I have two existing accounts on my Microsoft mail, I have added a third and I am not receiving emails nor am I able to change the sync settings. Please can someone advise?...
  4. Microsoft Mail Syncing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Mail Syncing: I have two existing accounts on my Microsoft mail, I have added a third and I am not receiving emails nor am I able to change the sync settings. Please can someone advise?...
  5. Windows Mail - iCloud Sync Settings Email turns itself off

Windows Mail - iCloud Sync Settings Email turns itself off: Hello,I am trying to sync my iCloud email account with Windows Mail. -I have logged in and created an app specific password with my Apple Account.-I have successfully synced my Calendar with Windows Calendar-In Windows Mail i go to Accounts->iCloud->Change Mailbox Sync...
  6. Turn off Sync in Windows 10 mail

Turn off Sync in Windows 10 mail: I got Windows 10 mail a few days ago. I need for it to not sync. I toggle the Sync slider to turn off Sync, and it turns itself back on. I need to know how to get the Sync slider to say at OFF when I set it to OFF. It turns itself back on....
  7. Windows keeps syncing with syncing turned OFF

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows keeps syncing with syncing turned OFF: Windows 10 syncing is turned off, the cache in Onedrive is deleted, but Windows keeps syncing the wallpaper between my two computers and I do not want that. How can I force Windows to stop syncing while it is already turned off???...
  8. e mail won't sync

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    e mail won't sync: One of my 3 att email accounts won't sync to the mail ap. It says I need to update password or give permission to sync. When I go to the account there are 16 dots in the password space. When I put in my real password it fails. Have deleted and reinstalled to no avail....
  9. Microsoft Mail - Syncing Won't Turn Off

Microsoft Mail - Syncing Won't Turn Off: Using the native Microsoft Mail app, I've always been able to turn off mail syncing so that my wife and I can read / delete email independently on our iPhones POP3 setup without causing the mail to be deleted / read on our home computer. All iDevices are set to never delete...
  10. Mail in Win10 won't sync

Mail in Win10 won't sync: Nothing has arrived yet ! I've updated, uninstalled, reinstalled, and all the other suggestions, yet since this March 2019 my Mail won't sync! Windows 10, version 1803, build 17134 etc. Who can fix?...