Windows 10: Microsoft Mail that comes with Windows 10

Discus and support Microsoft Mail that comes with Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I would like to use this, but have a couple of questions. Unfortunately, Microsoft doesn't seem to know it exists because there is no acknowledgement... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RonaldLeslie1, May 21, 2020.

1. Microsoft Mail that comes with Windows 10

I would like to use this, but have a couple of questions. Unfortunately, Microsoft doesn't seem to know it exists because there is no acknowledgement it exists within the tech support area. Not as itself, within Windows or Office. All I want to do is change the sort order when listed by date from newest to oldest to oldest to newest. Should be a very simple selection. Can not find out how. HELP

:)

RonaldLeslie1, May 21, 2020

2. Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, May 21, 2020
  3. rtwjunkie Win User
    my windows 10 oem didn't come with a product key

Dude, go to Newegg right now and read the questions and answers tab on Windows 10 OEM. The OEM copies that are listed there DO in fact, come on an optical disc. The flash drive ONLY comes on Retail copies.

rtwjunkie, May 21, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft Mail that comes with Windows 10

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Microsoft Mail that comes with Windows 10 :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, May 21, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Mail that comes with Windows 10

1. Microsoft Mail that comes with Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Mail comes

2. Microsoft Mail w/Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mail w/Windows 10: Have used MS Mail with new Windows 10 PC for months w/o issue. I have several email accounts. Out of the blue yesterday, almost all of them disappeared from the files folder to the left. I was able to get G mail accounts back by re-creating them as if new for first time. But...
  3. Windows 10 Design Concept.......come on Microsoft

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Design Concept.......come on Microsoft: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLib5QX9qMw&t=15s This video is a concept created for the purposes of visualising how Windows 10 could be changed in a future update.This is NOT an actual software.I am not affiliated with Microsoft.Microsoft confirms there will be no...
  4. gmail mail is not coming through

gmail mail is not coming through: There was mail sent from nystate that did not go to my inbox in or spam folder? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gmail-mail-is-not-coming-through/248350ba-b78e-437a-8baf-b9b01be5eabc
  5. Microsoft Mail the Windows 10 app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Mail the Windows 10 app: Before a mail item is fully loaded placeholders are used for the images. My problem is these placeholders are sometimes not the same size as the final image so the text of the mail jumps in vertical position slightly after the images are fully downloaded. This is oddly...
  6. When are Emoticon's coming for the Windows 10 Mail App?

When are Emoticon's coming for the Windows 10 Mail App?: When are Emoticon's coming for Windows 10 Mail App? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-are-emoticons-coming-for-the-windows-10-mail/a11e0ed1-c1af-4d9c-87ff-94e725c3bbcc
  7. Attachments do not come through Windows Mail

Attachments do not come through Windows Mail: I am now using a new computer using Windows 10 Mail. The computer I just stopped using (5 years old) did receive and show all email attachments in Windows 10 Mail. How do I get the attachments?...
  8. Mail app that come with windows 10.

Mail app that come with windows 10.: For the past few months, I can't open my "mail" app. Each time I clicked mail app, it asked me to "add" new account. I can not click the "Go to inbox" because it was not highlighted. The only way I can read my mails is by using Edge or Chrome to login. Please help....
  9. Microsoft windows 10 mail app.

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft windows 10 mail app.: I thought that I would have another bash at my problem with the new mail app.Before dumping it and going to give another email client a go. Been looking at the Thunderbird email. Anyway this is my problem,Also did a clean install in the last few days to attempt to resolve...
  10. Animated GIF Support Comes to Mail app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Animated GIF Support Comes to Mail app in Windows 10: In the 71st episode of The Email Design Podcast, Kevin Mandeville and Jason Rodriguez announce the support of animated GIFs in Windows 10 Mail, the resolution of image gaps bug in Outlook.com and Office 365, faking video in email with CSS animated sprites, and more....