Windows 10: Microsoft Mail

Discus and support Microsoft Mail in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; My Microsoft Mail keeps jamming up. It works and then suddenly doesnt. I can't send and email to myself although I continue to receive from others.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by robert de Sadow, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Microsoft Mail

My Microsoft Mail keeps jamming up. It works and then suddenly doesnt. I can't send and email to myself although I continue to receive from others. Gmail works fine. How to fix it?

:)

robert de Sadow, Jun 1, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Microsoft Mail :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 1, 2020
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Jun 1, 2020
  4. Mala_S Win User

Microsoft Mail

Microsoft Mail

Hello AnneGuelker,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I would suggest you with few simple troubleshooting steps. Kindly follow the below.

1. May I know how many accounts are configured in the Mail App?

Method 1: Try to run the PowerShell command and check if it helps.

• Open the Task manager (Press
      CTRL+Shift+ESC).
    • Click File > Run New Task.
    • Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”.
    • Type PowerShell.
    • Type the following in the PowerShell prompt:
    $manifest = (Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.WindowsStore).InstallLocation + '\AppxManifest.xml’; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest

• Close the PowerShell window
    • Reboot the computer.

-> Also check the junk mail to see if there are any emails.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Mala.S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Jun 1, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Mail

1. Microsoft Mail - Similar Threads - Microsoft Mail

2. Warum akzeptiert Microsoft meine E-Mail Adresse nicht?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Warum akzeptiert Microsoft meine E-Mail Adresse nicht?: Wenn ich mich bei meinem primären Microsoft Konto anmelden möchte wird mir angezeigt, dass kein Konto mit meiner E-Mail existiert, wenn ich jedoch ein neues Konto mit der gleichen E-Mail erstellen wollen würde werde ich darauf hingewiesen, dass bereits ein Konto mit dieser...
  3. Warum akzeptiert Microsoft meine E-Mail Adresse nicht?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Warum akzeptiert Microsoft meine E-Mail Adresse nicht?: Wenn ich mich bei meinem primären Microsoft Konto anmelden möchte wird mir angezeigt, dass kein Konto mit meiner E-Mail existiert, wenn ich jedoch ein neues Konto mit der gleichen E-Mail erstellen wollen würde werde ich darauf hingewiesen, dass bereits ein Konto mit dieser...
  4. Warum akzeptiert Microsoft meine E-Mail Adresse nicht?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. E-Mail-Adresse von meinem Microsoft-Konto existiert nicht mehr

in Windows 10 Gaming
    E-Mail-Adresse von meinem Microsoft-Konto existiert nicht mehr: Liebes Microsoft - Team,seit geraumer Zeit besitze ich ein Micrsosoft-Konto.Leider wurde die E-Mail-Adresse gelöscht, mit der mein Konto verbunden war.Ich habe keine zweite E-Mail angegeben und leider auch keine Handynummer.Nun komme ich nicht mehr an mein Konto und es wurde...
  6. E-Mail-Adresse von meinem Microsoft-Konto existiert nicht mehr

E-Mail-Adresse von meinem Microsoft-Konto existiert nicht mehr: Liebes Microsoft - Team,seit geraumer Zeit besitze ich ein Micrsosoft-Konto.Leider wurde die E-Mail-Adresse gelöscht, mit der mein Konto verbunden war.Ich habe keine zweite E-Mail angegeben und leider auch keine Handynummer.Nun komme ich nicht mehr an mein Konto und es wurde...
  7. Microsoft Employee using Quick Assist to Stop My Postal Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Employee using Quick Assist to Stop My Postal Mail: Hi thereSince Christmas, I've run past a shadey Microsoft employee who has been hacking my postal service, making them unable to deliver my mail. Some parcels I had delivered to my address wound up just being made available to collect while others just plane ole went missing...
  8. Microsoft Employee using Quick Assist to Stop My Postal Mail

Microsoft Employee using Quick Assist to Stop My Postal Mail: Hi thereSince Christmas, I've run past a shadey Microsoft employee who has been hacking my postal service, making them unable to deliver my mail. Some parcels I had delivered to my address wound up just being made available to collect while others just plane ole went missing...
  9. Microsoft Defender have block me to acces a web site trough a link in a e-mail. How can I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Defender have block me to acces a web site trough a link in a e-mail. How can I...: For my loan insurrance I have to go on a web site to upload some files they ask to me. Before Yesterday everything works good. But yesterday Microsoft Defender tell me that the link was block because possibility of malware. I can't go anymore onto the web site. Who I can tell...
  10. Microsoft Defender have block me to acces a web site trough a link in a e-mail. How can I...

Microsoft Defender have block me to acces a web site trough a link in a e-mail. How can I...: For my loan insurrance I have to go on a web site to upload some files they ask to me. Before Yesterday everything works good. But yesterday Microsoft Defender tell me that the link was block because possibility of malware. I can't go anymore onto the web site. Who I can tell...