Windows 10: Microsoft Majong advertising keeps rolling around without end

Discus and support Microsoft Majong advertising keeps rolling around without end in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I can no longer play Majong because the advertising for other games won't stop. There is no cross in the corner and it just keeps playing over and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MargVin, Jun 29, 2020.

1. MargVin Win User

Microsoft Majong advertising keeps rolling around without end

I can no longer play Majong because the advertising for other games won't stop. There is no cross in the corner and it just keeps playing over and over. It even advertises games I already have. Since Microsoft knows what games I have it seems rather pointless to keep advertising them. This error started after the update in Mid June.

:)

MargVin, Jun 29, 2020

2. microsoft majong

How do I get rid of the themes in Microsoft majong and get back the original looking tiles with the numbers and letters?

RalphEngle, Jun 29, 2020
  3. janetbate Win User
    i want to play microsoft majong

I want to play Microsoft majong and the error nun is ox803f8001

janetbate, Jun 29, 2020
  4. Grama-2-3 Win User

cannot sign in to Microsoft majong

I was trying to figure out why my Microsoft majong would not sign me in,went to updates and when I tried to open the app it disappeared,I don't know whats wrong as now it will not let me reinstall my game,help please,thank you

Grama-2-3, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft Majong advertising keeps rolling around without end - Similar Threads - Microsoft Majong advertising

2. Ms majong end game screen stuck and looping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ms majong end game screen stuck and looping: In making on medium level daily challenge where is a vet so many points challenge score attack. If you run out of moves it gets caught in a loop where the end game dialog is locked on top. I have video to illustrate the issue. No matter where I. The game I go the dialog is on...
  3. Ms majong end game screen stuck and looping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ms majong end game screen stuck and looping: In making on medium level daily challenge where is a vet so many points challenge score attack. If you run out of moves it gets caught in a loop where the end game dialog is locked on top. I have video to illustrate the issue. No matter where I. The game I go the dialog is on...
  4. Majong screen looping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Majong screen looping: my minecraft will not load 3rd party server it locks on majong page loading but not fully then goes back to looping from start again i can see the server in the backround .it worked perfect one day the next day it did this i have not added anything to my pc meaning programmes...
  5. Majong screen looping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Majong screen looping: my minecraft will not load 3rd party server it locks on majong page loading but not fully then goes back to looping from start again i can see the server in the backround .it worked perfect one day the next day it did this i have not added anything to my pc meaning programmes...
  6. Majong

in Windows 10 Customization
    Majong: How do I restore Majong to previous large tiles configuration? New version has shrunk the game. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/majong/487a94e2-9516-4cd6-bb80-6bf173dcdbef
  7. Microsoft Majong display bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Majong display bar: How do I get the game bar back on the bottom of the screen. Right now it is on the right hand side and I don't like it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-majong-display-bar/4e919592-7619-449f-85c4-8fc1bc5759e8
  8. majong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    majong: Why cant I play this game any more? error code is 0x803f8001???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/majong/e2a07674-9029-45b9-81a8-f5eed2773978
  9. i want to play microsoft majong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i want to play microsoft majong: I want to play Microsoft majong and the error nun is ox803f8001 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-play-microsoft-majong/649217a6-c72b-4720-99fc-a7ffe35b32be
  10. Microsoft ends support for Windows 7 in around 500 days

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft ends support for Windows 7 in around 500 days: Windows 7 has had a pretty good run and like all good things, Windows 7’s time in the spotlight must come to an end. Microsoft is supposed to end support for the old operating system in less than 500 days. Starting mid-January 2020, Microsoft will no longer offer any...