Windows 10: Microsoft makes changes to Customer Success unit as FY'21 begins

Discus and support Microsoft makes changes to Customer Success unit as FY'21 begins in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; As it often does at the start of a new fiscal year, Microsoft is making some changes in its sales and support organizations. During the past few days,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 6, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Microsoft makes changes to Customer Success unit as FY'21 begins

Read more: Microsoft makes changes in its field sales, support groups as FY'21 begins | ZDNet

:)

Brink, Jul 6, 2020
  2. Arul_D Win User

forgot then changed Microsoft account password

Hi,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Try disconnecting the cable from the Internet:
      • If there is a Wi-Fi icon on the sign-in screen, click it and go to Airplane mode.
      • If there is a wired connection, disconnect the wire.
      • If sign-in is successful, let us know in the comments!
      • Also, we can then change to a local account, restart, and re-connect to the MSA.
      • If this works, please let us know!
    2. Try sign-in on another device (phone or PC) via the
    https://account.microsoft.com
    page.

• If the sign-in is unsuccessful, stop and handle it like any other password issue.
    • If sign-in is successful there, don’t try resetting/changing the password, continue to the next step.
    3. Try using the On-Screen Keyboard to sign in on the PC.

4. If that fails, make sure the PC is connected to the Internet (the connection icon should be visible in the lower right).

Thank you.

Arul_D, Jul 6, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 6, 2020
  4. Microsoft makes changes to Customer Success unit as FY'21 begins

cortana problems/can't enable cortana...

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open the Time & Language Settings page by click on search and typing time and language.
    • Make sure that English (United States) is listed. If not, click on “Add a language”, and follow the steps to add the language
    • Click on “English (United States)”, then click on the “Options” button.
    • Set the Country and region setting to the United States
    • Log off and log in.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jul 6, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft makes changes to Customer Success unit as FY'21 begins

1. Microsoft makes changes to Customer Success unit as FY'21 begins - Similar Threads - Microsoft makes changes

2. Changing units in task manager

in Windows 10 Support
    Changing units in task manager: I'm using Windows 10 version 21H1 (OS Build 19043.1165) By default the units in the memory usage of various apps in task manager show up in kilobytes. Is there any way to change them in megabytes? 184132
  3. Trying to make a custom pc from microsoft?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Trying to make a custom pc from microsoft?: Hello so o was wondering if there was a way to make a custom pc from microsoft.com by chooseing a case model compountents ext without buying a laptop that already exists? I had trouble yrying tk do this on the lenovo website sk i was wondering if there was a build youre own...
  4. Dolby - SoftwareComponent - 3.20900.911.0 Successfully installed on ‎09-‎Apr-‎21

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Dolby - SoftwareComponent - 3.20900.911.0 Successfully installed on ‎09-‎Apr-‎21: Any body has this on message on April 21 update history? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dolby-softwarecomponent-3209009110-successfully/d6a932eb-6971-4344-900e-b963ac457e89
  5. making a custom keyboard

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    making a custom keyboard: Hello! I'd like to set up an additional keyboard, which will use U+014A/U+014B (from Unicode) and U+00D1/U+00F1 in place of the "v" and "q". . .Any ideas on how to do that? I tried downloading the Keyboard layout creater, but they said I needed to download .NET framework...
  6. making a custom keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    making a custom keyboard: Hello! I'd like to set up an additional keyboard, which will use U+014A/U+014B (from Unicode) and U+00D1/U+00F1 in place of the "v" and "q". . .Any ideas on how to do that? I tried downloading the Keyboard layout creater, but they said I needed to download .NET framework...
  7. Units in Microsoft Weather

Units in Microsoft Weather: Hello, my whole system has units set to metric, but in Microsoft Weather there are miles, miles per hour and bars as units. So, I am asking for some help. I am looking forward to your reply. Yours Faithfully Blažek...
  8. Is 2018 the beginning of the end for the Microsoft Empire

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is 2018 the beginning of the end for the Microsoft Empire: Loyal user from day 1 and never had to do an reinstall of OS until 1803. Don't even know how many I done in 2018 with my computers and need another one today but I'm stump. I get the blue screen of death, followed by capturing data, follow by restart, followed by diagnostics...
  9. Change The Look of Devices and Units in This PC.

Change The Look of Devices and Units in This PC.: Is it possible to change it to older Windows editions in which we had disk and optical drives separate? [img] 28190
  10. How to make Windows tablets a success

in Windows 10 Support
    How to make Windows tablets a success: Until very recently, Windows 8 tablets were a huge missed opportunity for the industry. Before Microsoft dropped the licence fee for Windows on small devices, the OEMs didn't come up with innovative designs to take advantage of what Windows 8 could do on small screens and...