Windows 10: microsoft maliciuos malware

Discus and support microsoft maliciuos malware in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have the January edition of this programme but the feb update does not work on the jan programme. What can I dio to link updates with the main... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RonaldMusk, Feb 13, 2020.

1. microsoft maliciuos malware

I have the January edition of this programme but the feb update does not work on the jan programme. What can I dio to link updates with the main programme?

Ron Muk

:)

RonaldMusk, Feb 13, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft Advanced Threat Analytics - NotPetya malware

Source: Advanced Threat Analytics security research network technical analysis: NotPetya Microsoft Secure

Brink, Feb 13, 2020
  3. Le Boule Win User
    Le Boule, Feb 13, 2020
  4. Boatvan Win User

microsoft maliciuos malware

Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

microsoft maliciuos malware

1. microsoft maliciuos malware - Similar Threads - microsoft maliciuos malware

2. Microsoft Defender or Malware?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Defender or Malware?: When Microsoft Defender updates I get a blue screen that reads "Do Not Turn Off Comupter. Updating" and I lose control of my mouse and can't shut off from Task Manager. Is this normal or do I have malware appearing as Microsoft Defender?...
  3. Microsoft Defender or Malware?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Defender or Malware?: When Microsoft Defender updates I get a blue screen that reads "Do Not Turn Off Comupter. Updating" and I lose control of my mouse and can't shut off from Task Manager. Is this normal or do I have malware appearing as Microsoft Defender?...
  4. Microsoft malware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft malware: looking for an IT guru who can help me fully remove microsoft trash i dont want on my system. i paid buckets of money for my pc, only what I want is allowed to be on it so please someone tell me how to remove the trash i never gave consent for...
  5. Microsoft malware

Microsoft malware: looking for an IT guru who can help me fully remove microsoft trash i dont want on my system. i paid buckets of money for my pc, only what I want is allowed to be on it so please someone tell me how to remove the trash i never gave consent for...
  6. Microsoft malware

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Issues with microsoft redistributing malware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Issues with microsoft redistributing malware: Hello my name is Harrison, I have recently come across some files that seem to be malicious and redistributed by microsoft. Upon reaching out to support I was told to post my concern here. The file in question is the cmd.exe file. Here is the virustotal link:VirusTotal As...
  8. Is this legitimately from Microsoft or is it Malware?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is this legitimately from Microsoft or is it Malware?: Yesterday I started getting this popup below, again and again. Is this actually from Microsoft or is it malware? I am suspicious because it has no option to exit without taking action. I have now found a way in Settings to pause updates for seven days. If I keep...
  9. Fake Microsoft malware

Fake Microsoft malware: my sister (truly) clicked on a news site that seems to have hijacked her computer. The Microsoft scam and when she didnt click on the button they called her. She cant get into her internet home page. She unplugged, restarted, etc. It boots normally and then the hacked page...
  10. Microsoft Jigsaw - malware issue

Microsoft Jigsaw - malware issue: As of today I am 95% convinced that Microsoft Jigsaw has introduced a form of malware which causes Edge to open a new window with a scam 'for BT users' to enter a survey and win a prize. Most appear to come from a domain called chanelets- something or todayfreegift or...