Windows 10: Microsoft Malware Protection Command Line Utility

Discus and support Microsoft Malware Protection Command Line Utility in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; There are 51 of these running in task manager. How do I disable them?? It's insane it's using up 75% of my memory. I saw some people say they changed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/osowavy, Nov 1, 2019.

1. Microsoft Malware Protection Command Line Utility

There are 51 of these running in task manager. How do I disable them?? It's insane it's using up 75% of my memory. I saw some people say they changed the name of MpCmdRun.exe but when I try that it says I require permission from the same administrator account that I'm trying to delete it from.

submitted by /u/osowavy
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/osowavy, Nov 1, 2019
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Microsoft Malware Protection Command Line Utility :)

Naki, Nov 1, 2019
  3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Nov 1, 2019
  4. YinKayako Win User

Microsoft Malware Protection Command Line Utility

Microsoft Malware Protection Command Line taking all my bandwidth sometimes

Hello,

So everything is in the title: sometimes Microsoft Malware Protection Command Line Process is taking up all my bandwidth. I don't have much and it is shared with other people so I can't be hogging the connection like that.

1. Why is it taking my bandwidth ? I didn't see an update in the update center or anything. Is it updating himself or it's malware database ?

2. How can I limit/control the download/upload: is there a grouppolicy to limit it like the updates ? Is there something to notify me so I can download it in my own time (also like the updates ?)

Thank you for your time.

YinKayako, Nov 1, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Malware Protection Command Line Utility

1. Microsoft Malware Protection Command Line Utility - Similar Threads - Microsoft Malware Protection

2. Malware protection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Malware protection: Which is the best antimalware program for windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/malware-protection/c3142fce-66ae-42e7-bd5a-5ee4a13912de
  3. Malware protection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Malware protection: Which is the best antimalware program for windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/malware-protection/c3142fce-66ae-42e7-bd5a-5ee4a13912de
  4. Is there a command line utility for enabling efficiency mode on a process?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a command line utility for enabling efficiency mode on a process?: I'm just wondering if there's a way to turn on Windows 11's new efficiency mode for a process which doesn't involve using the task manager. A bunch of programs tend to have like many sub processes for example; steam, firefox and having to right click and enable efficiency...
  5. Is there a command line utility for enabling efficiency mode on a process?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a command line utility for enabling efficiency mode on a process?: I'm just wondering if there's a way to turn on Windows 11's new efficiency mode for a process which doesn't involve using the task manager. A bunch of programs tend to have like many sub processes for example; steam, firefox and having to right click and enable efficiency...
  6. Command line commands

in Windows 10 Customization
    Command line commands: I would like to create a shortcut on the desktop using a command in a .bat file. I would like to specify what icon file to use, what program to execute, and the parameters to pass to the program. I have researched MKLINK but I don't think it will do the job. Any...
  7. Command Line

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Command Line: I am attempting to copy and entire directory from one HDD to another, by keep getting an error of "Invalid umber of parameters." The file path to the Directory is as follows: G:\Users\USERNAME\Desktop\OLD OS FOLDER The destination folder is C:\OLDOS Can someone PLEASE...
  8. Is there a command-line utility to switch an Ethernet connection between metered and...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is there a command-line utility to switch an Ethernet connection between metered and...: Is there a command-line utility to switch an Ethernet connection between metered and un-metered that can be used in Task Scheduler? I can do this with the netsh command-line utility for WiFi. Is there a corresponding command-line utility for a Ethernet connection? Thanks...
  9. Malware Protection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malware Protection: What is the best Free Malware to download. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/malware-protection/020224cb-78a2-4821-9758-5a8efc88ba2e"
  10. Circuit Command Line Utilities

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Circuit Command Line Utilities: I opened by "Hidden Icons" on the task bar and noticed a new ICON called "Circuit Bridge" When I open it, it shows files such as "Circuit Command Line Utility". WHat is this and how could it suddenly appear at this location?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft malware protection command line utility

2. microsoft malware protection command utility is using up my data