Windows 10: Microsoft Management Console Unable to create new document

Discus and support Microsoft Management Console Unable to create new document in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Windows 10 Pro Version 1809 Installed 1/13/2019 OS build 17763.253. Cannot open Device Manager by any means I have seen posted in the internet. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by smoketoxdoc, Mar 22, 2019.

1. Microsoft Management Console Unable to create new document

Windows 10 Pro Version 1809 Installed 1/13/2019 OS build 17763.253. Cannot open Device Manager by any means I have seen posted in the internet. I receive error message "Microsoft Management Console Unable to create new document". I had this problem on a similar PC and solved problem by doing something with three dll's and the problem went away. Unfortunately, I did not save the instructions I found on the internet. I have run the usual troubleshooting tools. I have on my desk an almost identical PC that does not have the problem. It is using OS build 17763.107. How to find the three dll's that need work or similar solution

Thank you very much

John

:)

smoketoxdoc, Mar 22, 2019

2. windows 10 Microsoft management console problem

hello! i now have another question, my mom's tablet is almost identical to mine and she is having alot of problems like, when you click on properties it dosent open, and it says she's not an administrator of her tablet, but she is, the really troublesome
    one is the management console won't open it just says "unable to create new document" any help with this one? thank you!

pumkenface123, Mar 22, 2019
  3. jkelemis Win User
    Device Manager error - Microsoft Management Console has stopped working

If i attempt to open Device Manager it stops working with an error - "Microsoft Management Console has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.". No
    solution is available.

I have followed suggestions given elsewhere to (i) perform an SFC scan - no problems found - and (ii) create a new user - the error recurred for the new user.

Is there anything else I can do to get Device Manager working?

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

jkelemis, Mar 22, 2019
  4. Microsoft Management Console Unable to create new document

Microsoft Management Console Stopped working

Hi,

A Microsoft Management Console (Mmc.exe) error might have been caused by a corrupted system file.
    MMC.exe is a Microsoft created file that is built-in to every version of Windows since 2000. For us to identify the root cause of this issue, we suggest that you run the
    Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM)and
    System File Checker (SFC) tools. These tools
    scan your system files and to repair missing or corrupted system files. Follow the steps given on this article:

Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files
    . It is stated on the article that you'll need to run DISM tool prior to running SFC tool.

Let us know how it goes.

Janeane Cru, Mar 22, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Management Console Unable to create new document

1. Microsoft Management Console Unable to create new document - Similar Threads - Microsoft Management Console

2. Microsoft Management Console MMC - "Unable to create new document"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Management Console MMC - "Unable to create new document": Hello,I am attempting to start 'Services' but could not. I get the message "Unable to create new document" and search the internet for an answer. I've tried to use CMD admin sfc /scannow but it comes back with an error message "Windows Resource Protection could not start the...
  3. Microsoft Management Console MMC - "Unable to create new document"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Management Console MMC - "Unable to create new document": Hello,I am attempting to start 'Services' but could not. I get the message "Unable to create new document" and search the internet for an answer. I've tried to use CMD admin sfc /scannow but it comes back with an error message "Windows Resource Protection could not start the...
  4. 'Unable to create new document' message whenever I try to open Device Manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    'Unable to create new document' message whenever I try to open Device Manager: Product: HP Probook 4530sOS: Windows 10Whenever I try open Device Manager, or use the Run option, I get the following message:I also get the following message when trying to run or open any program as Administrator:Please help....
  5. my microsoft management console is crashing

in Windows 10 Customization
    my microsoft management console is crashing: Problem signature Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: mmc.exe Application Version: 10.0.19041.329 Application Timestamp: 2ede9d07 Fault Module Name: KERNELBASE.dll Fault Module Version: 10.0.19041.572 Fault Module Timestamp: 1183946c Exception Code: 00000000...
  6. Sessions in Microsoft Management Console

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sessions in Microsoft Management Console: Hi, May I know the architecture of where the sessions opened for CIFS shares are stored? Does it use a Microsoft Database? Is there any article supporting this?...
  7. Microsoft Management Console - unable to create new document

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Management Console - unable to create new document: I've recently replaced my GPU, currently using a GEFORCE GTX 980 Ti. Problems began when I tried downloading programs from ADOBE CC and they would stall and fail at 5%. Right click START select DEVICE MANAGER and receive error message in subject. Tried all solutions from...
  8. management console

in Windows 10 Support
    management console: recently I reinstalled windows 10 home edition on my hp laptop and since then the microsoft management console is appearing each time I try to open settings or services ect. why is this happening it didn't before. 127302
  9. Uninstalling Microsoft Management Console

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Uninstalling Microsoft Management Console: How do I uninstall the ms management console? i am always getting this dialog box saying that the administrator has blocked the particular app from running. how do i uninstall it permenently?...
  10. Create Custom MSC in Microsoft Management Console in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Create Custom MSC in Microsoft Management Console in Windows: How to: Create Custom MSC in Microsoft Management Console in Windows How to Create Custom MSC in Microsoft Management Console in Windows administrative tools (snap-ins) that you can use to administer networks, computers, services, and other system components. You can...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Unable to create new document

2. unable to create a new document

3. mmc unable to create new documenti device manager

4. microsoft management console: unable to create new document when trying to launch the device manager window,
  5. microsoft management unable to open new document,
  6. unable to create a new document device manager,
  7. when i click mspaint it whow unable to create new document,
  8. Microsoft Management Console cant create new document,
  9. unable to create a new documnet using device manager,
  10. unable to create new document windows 10,
  11. microsoft management console unable to create new document,
  12. services wont open unable to create new document,
  13. mspaint.exe Unable to create new document