Windows 10: Microsoft Maps App

Discus and support Microsoft Maps App in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Currently have Microsoft Maps app on my W10 Microsoft phone (nokia 640). It seems pretty good, but wondering if anybody has tried any other GPS SW i.e.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by meebers, Sep 4, 2017.

1. meebers Win User

Microsoft Maps App

Currently have Microsoft Maps app on my W10 Microsoft phone (nokia 640). It seems pretty good, but wondering if anybody has tried any other GPS SW i.e. Google maps, WAZE, HERE or others and how does it compare?? TX

:)

meebers, Sep 4, 2017

2. why Pakistan map not available in Here Maps?

Maps app is owned by Microsoft then why Pakistan map is not available in this app

شہزادامتياز, Sep 4, 2017
  3. Gil deG Win User
    Maps view different in browser and maps app

Hi,

Please be informed that Bing map and Maps app will only sync if you are signed in with same Microsoft account.

Are you signed in to both Bing map and Maps app with same Microsoft account?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Gil deG, Sep 4, 2017
Thema:

Microsoft Maps App

1. Microsoft Maps App - Similar Threads - Microsoft Maps App

2. Microsoft maps app not displaying maps and settings not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft maps app not displaying maps and settings not working.: This is all I'm getting. So far I have Reset microsoft store; Reinstalled Microsoft maps; Enabled Location globally and for maps specifically.. Notice how I can't access any settings for downloading offline maps because they're blanked out..Any help much appreciated....
  3. Microsoft maps app not displaying maps and settings not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft maps app not displaying maps and settings not working.: This is all I'm getting. So far I have Reset microsoft store; Reinstalled Microsoft maps; Enabled Location globally and for maps specifically.. Notice how I can't access any settings for downloading offline maps because they're blanked out..Any help much appreciated....
  4. Maps app

Maps app: Does anyone know of a way around using Windows Maps? My old computer showed my location as Sacramento, Ca., when my actual location is Rockford, Ill. Bought a new desktop, and have the same problem with it. This doesn't happen with all apps that want my location. But, it...
  5. Maps App has Outdated Maps

Maps App has Outdated Maps: Is it possible to update the maps/satellite imagery in the Windows Map App? When compared to the data on bing.com/maps, the Windows Map App is woefully out of date....
  6. Need Microsoft Store Map App

Need Microsoft Store Map App: Help, I have a Windows 10 PC LTSB 2015 Build number 10240 which does not have the Map App that I need. Github proposed a solution, but there Microsoft Store add gave me an error "This pack for Windows 10 version 1709 and later." My build is 10240. I desperately need...
  7. Maps app

Maps app: I have problems with the maps app, it doesn't work. When it opens it doesn't show me the location, it doesn't show anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/maps-app/c612800e-2c03-4e91-9269-56ca31402c78
  8. microsoft maps

in Windows 10 Customization
    microsoft maps: why did my maps on my LAPTOP update to a MOBIL app using GPS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-maps/910a0057-890e-4f01-b2d7-cd1b6aea4423
  9. Map App

Map App: I tried to install the following App serveral times over the course of several days : Map (Microsoft Corporation) but always I get the error message: "couldn't Install. We 'll retry shortly". I use Windows 10 Home Edition (fully Upgraded). Is this app obsoleted? 100662
  10. finding saved maps in Map app

finding saved maps in Map app: I read the thread which explained how to download offline maps. That not the problem, and I've downloaded 2 maps. Unfortunately the thread didn't answer the question regarding using those maps. I see that they are downloaded in the Settings section, but I don't see any menu...