Windows 10: Microsoft Maps doesn´t work

Discus and support Microsoft Maps doesn´t work in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello , please someone expert in the internal function of Microsoft Maps in Windows 10 could help me ? I´ m running Windows 10 20H2 build... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Kentsfield, Oct 8, 2020.

1. Microsoft Maps doesn´t work

Hello , please someone expert in the internal function of Microsoft Maps in Windows 10 could help me ?

I´ m running Windows 10 20H2 build [Version 10.0.19042.546]

when I open Maps , then I see this :

Microsoft Maps doesn´t  work e24e288b-3c12-475d-9f39-f0222f30476b?upload=true.jpg

and also if a go to settings --> Apps --> Offline maps , then if I select download maps the I see :

Microsoft Maps doesn´t  work e648533d-17b9-459f-a97b-45561f085d29?upload=true.jpg

so then I can´t download any map too .

I done all the main steps to trying fix this issue . such as "reset Maps app", "uninstall and reinstall the app " with powershell command , " reset Microsoft Store" , I can update the app or install the app without issues , I done a " ipconfig / release , flushdns , renew etc" , I done a "running a build in Windows 10 troubleshooter for store apps " , with any problem in the results , but then Map again nothing works , still the same with blue background .

of course I have set in settings to allow permissions in privacy --> location and on Map application and the Location is on

NOTE : when I open Maps I realize that the traffic dsl data activity in the router is all time busy while I have Maps running , and in the exactly time when I close the Maps application then the activity traffic data in the router is stopped and back to normal activity. but in the Maps app nothing change , always the blue background .

PLEASE help

:)

Kentsfield, Oct 8, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Microsoft Maps doesn´t  work [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Oct 8, 2020
  3. B3STone Win User
    N8 Ovi Maps Doesn´t start

Helo,

I have a Nokia N8,and since one week my Ovi Map (GPS) doesn´t start. Well i start the program but after 2 second´s it crashes.

It worked perfectly and when i tried to use it again, didn´t worked.

Tried restart,instaling other maps and so one. But the widget,facebook-ovi map works fine,it shows me where i am,it shows the street,but i can´t use the GPS.

Please help me,i have to do a long way and i need the GPS

Thx

B3STone, Oct 8, 2020
  4. illinjah Win User

Microsoft Maps doesn´t work

nokia Maps loader

I don´t have a solution for this particular problem, but I might know a way to fix this.

• Uninstall Nokia Map Loader
    • Reboot
    • Install Nokia Maps Loader

If this doesn´t work get back to us! Microsoft Maps doesn´t  work :D

illinjah, Oct 8, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Maps doesn´t work

1. Microsoft Maps doesn´t work - Similar Threads - Microsoft Maps doesn´t

2. fingerprint doesn`t work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fingerprint doesn`t work: My fingerprint doesn`t work for many times, and i read the advices of the site, but nothing works. The fingerprint fix itself, but after many days and the problem repeat and repet. It is anoying. In the settings says "this option is unvailable" for every option! Why??? How to...
  3. fingerprint doesn`t work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    fingerprint doesn`t work: My fingerprint doesn`t work for many times, and i read the advices of the site, but nothing works. The fingerprint fix itself, but after many days and the problem repeat and repet. It is anoying. In the settings says "this option is unvailable" for every option! Why??? How to...
  4. login options doesn´t work

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    login options doesn´t work: I would like to ask about the possibility of logging in to Windows hello. Only login with the PIN and fingerprint that I entered when logging in for the first time works. However, if I want to add another fingerprint or unlock the face, it tells me: Something went wrong, try...
  5. MS Office doesn`t work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MS Office doesn`t work: Hi all! My name is Kristina. Recently I updated my Win till latest version and my Word/Excel and other documents haven`t been opened - I see only error on my screen: After I tried to open file I see window where Office tries to update and then it`s an error 0xc0000142 FYI I...
  6. size:gigantic doesn´t work for me

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    size:gigantic doesn´t work for me: Is there something I have to enable for it to work properly? submitted by /u/FrequentConnect2020 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k84tie/sizegigantic_doesnt_work_for_me/
  7. Microsoft Maps doesn´t work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Maps doesn´t work: Hello , please someone expert in the internal function of Microsoft Maps in Windows 10 could help me ? please... I´ m running Windows 10 20H2 build [Version 10.0.19042.546] when I open Maps , then I see this : [ATTACH] and also if a go to settings -->...
  8. speech recognition doesn´t work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    speech recognition doesn´t work: Hi, I use Voiceattack, an app that uses speech recognition to send command to games. It has stopped working for some reason. I use the mic that is integrated in the cam that I also use for headtracking. it´s worked ok for years. I´ve checked the windows 10 sound config....
  9. Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.: Hello everybody. First of all, I want to apologize for my English, is not my natural language. After a normal power off, my laptop didn`t run Windows normally and showed a blue screen saying "Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart. [...] Stop code:...
  10. Microsoft Store doesn´t work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store doesn´t work: Hey guy´s, on my Surface GO the microsoft Store is dosen´t working. The "APP" is starting and some seconds (1-2 second´s) later it´s closing. The tips from google are not helpfull ( windows updates, reset the store, delete the cache, repair windows store, new instalation),...