Windows 10: microsoft maps on Nokia 830 phone

Discus and support microsoft maps on Nokia 830 phone in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The "scout" function for nearby businesses always says it " cannot connect to Bing, try again". It's been doing this for the past few months. Also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CHRIS AND SHANONHARRIS, Jan 24, 2019.

1. microsoft maps on Nokia 830 phone

The "scout" function for nearby businesses always says it " cannot connect to Bing, try again". It's been doing this for the past few months. Also Bing won't open and sometimes goes directly to cortana instead. whats up, help!

:)

CHRIS AND SHANONHARRIS, Jan 24, 2019

2. Microsoft's acquisition of Nokia Phones...

Hard to tell, but probably not. Unless they can make the Nokia phones super cheap without compromising quality. I think they will dissolve the Nokia brand name, cause Nokia as other stuff that wasnt bought by Microsoft.
    too bad. youngsters would never know what a good phone really feels like *Frown microsoft maps on Nokia 830 phone :( and that expensive stuff doesnt have to be brittle *Frown microsoft maps on Nokia 830 phone :(
    and if its got a Nokia logo on it, it can be dropped from a cliff....

de.das.dude, Dec 16, 2019
  3. Frick Win User
    Microsoft's acquisition of Nokia Phones...

The Nokia brand is still owned by Nokia, MS only license it (10 years iirc), and it's still a strong name in certain parts of the world. And unless all engineers quit because national pride operations will more or less stay the same. Also there are good, solid phones that are not Nokias out there.

It depends on what you mean with "significant". But Windows Phone will grow, that I'm certain of.

EDIT: BTW, the poll options are stupid. Genius, bad, conspiracy or meh. I think it's a good move and given the current situation it's almost a win-win, but it's not genius.

Frick, Dec 16, 2019
  4. raheelbs Win User

microsoft maps on Nokia 830 phone

Microsoft to Acquire Nokia's Devices & Services Business

The Chief Executive of Nokia Stephen Elop will step aside and return to Microsoft, his position at Microsoft is not yet disclosed but it is being rumored that Mr. Elop will be signed as the CEO for Microsoft once Ballmer hands in his resignation in the coming year.

As demands grow weak for Nokia’s mobile devices the company is faced with cash-flow problems. It has lost a majority of its market share to Apple and Samsung.
    "It's a bold step into the future - a win-win for employees, shareholders and consumers of both companies," Microsoft's outgoing CEO, Steve Ballmer, said in a statement.

Source: Microsoft to Acquire Nokia for $7.2 Billion

raheelbs, Dec 16, 2019
Thema:

microsoft maps on Nokia 830 phone

1. microsoft maps on Nokia 830 phone - Similar Threads - microsoft maps Nokia

2. i think my old nokia phone bricked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i think my old nokia phone bricked: hello there so i have this phone with windows phone i'm not sure if it's windows phone 8 or 8.1 but when it was turning on it was lagged on nokia logo and it just stayed there for 10 minutes so i pressed power button and volume + screen just went blank and it does not want to...
  3. i think my old nokia phone bricked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i think my old nokia phone bricked: hello there so i have this phone with windows phone i'm not sure if it's windows phone 8 or 8.1 but when it was turning on it was lagged on nokia logo and it just stayed there for 10 minutes so i pressed power button and volume + screen just went blank and it does not want to...
  4. NOKIA 1 ON ANDROID 9 NOT COMPATIBLE WITH MICROSOFT PHONE COMPANION APP

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NOKIA 1 ON ANDROID 9 NOT COMPATIBLE WITH MICROSOFT PHONE COMPANION APP: WHY IS NOKIA 1 ON ANDROID 9 NOT COMPATIBLE WITH MICROSOFT PHONE COMPANION APP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nokia-1-on-android-9-not-compatible-with-microsoft/961de730-024d-4a59-bf57-dd4d216517ab
  5. BSOD while Flashing a Nokia phone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD while Flashing a Nokia phone: Hi. there has been multiple times where i tried to flash a Nokia device on Windows 10 different versions/Home and Pro but it always crashes the whole OS with the < KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE > error, making my devices bricked. the only way i can bypass this is by running a...
  6. Forgot pin for nokia lumia 530 phone

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Forgot pin for nokia lumia 530 phone: Hi l have forgotten the pin to open my nokia lumia 530 phone, but don't want to do a factory reset as that would mean losing messages and pictures that l haven't saved. Is there another way?...
  7. Nokia Lumia Windows Phone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Nokia Lumia Windows Phone: Hello there. My phone was on Windows 7.8. When I connected it to Zune, it froze. The screen displays pictorial instructions to connect to PC. However when I did that Windows displayed a message that the USB was not recognised. I took the phone to a repair shop and was...
  8. Nokia Mobile Phone Windows Problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nokia Mobile Phone Windows Problem.: I have a nokia 550 mobile phone and a few days ago- I lost all of my contacts and now have 5 contacts from my outlook account. I have spoken to a few people who have told me I cannot get my old contacts back. Can anyone offer any help and advice. This problem only happened...
  9. Nokia phone usb internet connection problem!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Nokia phone usb internet connection problem!: Hi, Last night i upgraded to Win 10 Edu 64 from win 8.1 Pro 64. Everything working fine except the internet. I use my phone as a modem to connect to internet via USB. On all previous versions it worked well. But on win 10 it detects my phone. But when i click on "CONNECT...
  10. Microsoft selling feature phone division and Nokia rights to Foxconn

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft selling feature phone division and Nokia rights to Foxconn: Microsoft selling feature phone division and Nokia rights to Foxconn for $350 million Redmond will continue to support Lumia, it says [img] It looks like the rumors have come true and Microsoft is selling the part of its mobile business that deals with feature...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gps lumia 830