Windows 10: Microsoft Maps Pins

Discus and support Microsoft Maps Pins in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I remove a pin from microsoft maps? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-maps-pins/014b9507-4b52-4a58-9f09-2fd9c8733e25 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Linda LH, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Linda LH Win User

Microsoft Maps Pins

How do I remove a pin from microsoft maps?

:)

Linda LH, Oct 28, 2019

2. Microsoft Passport errors during PIN creation

Microsoft Passport errors during PIN creation

Source and more: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/...g-pin-creation

Cluster Head, Oct 28, 2019
  3. Dyan Rey Win User
    Microsoft Account PIN and password

We appreciate the screenshot that you provided. to start troubleshooting the issue with you logins, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how login pin goes back to password:

• Click Start menu and go to Settings.
    • In Settings, click the Accounts icon.
    • Click on Sign-in options.
    • Change both your password and pin one by one.
    Let us know how it goes.

Dyan Rey, Oct 28, 2019
  4. Microsoft Maps Pins

PIN at start up

Hi Scott,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps how to Change PIN password:

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then Click on accounts.
    • Then on the left hand side click on sign in options.
    • Then you can Select Change PIN password and remove the pin.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 28, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Maps Pins

1. Microsoft Maps Pins - Similar Threads - Microsoft Maps Pins

2. Microsoft maps app not displaying maps and settings not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft maps app not displaying maps and settings not working.: This is all I'm getting. So far I have Reset microsoft store; Reinstalled Microsoft maps; Enabled Location globally and for maps specifically.. Notice how I can't access any settings for downloading offline maps because they're blanked out..Any help much appreciated....
  3. Microsoft maps app not displaying maps and settings not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft maps app not displaying maps and settings not working.: This is all I'm getting. So far I have Reset microsoft store; Reinstalled Microsoft maps; Enabled Location globally and for maps specifically.. Notice how I can't access any settings for downloading offline maps because they're blanked out..Any help much appreciated....
  4. Microsoft Maps Updates Slow

Microsoft Maps Updates Slow: So over the years we see countless complaints about Microsoft Maps Updates being so slow to update at like 2.5Mbps if your lucky. The answer is always "The servers might be over loaded try later." After years and years now you would think MS would maybe add more servers or...
  5. Microsoft Keyboard Key Mapping

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Keyboard Key Mapping: Good Morning All, I recently replaced my old keyboard Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 with a Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Palm Rest Comfort Keyboard for Business - Wired It seemed to be the newer version and I believe they stopped making my old keyboard. So...
  6. Microsoft Maps partially broken

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Maps partially broken: I've faced a strange issue. Looks like at Maps app is caching some parts of the map locally and that cache is broken on my device. When I'm zooming to the region shown on my screenshot it does not show road structure. Is there any way to fix it? I can see the aerial view but...
  7. Microsoft Maps

Microsoft Maps: App asks me to sign in which I do with my MS account. It then pauses for a while before telling me that I don't have an internet connection, when I do. Win 10 is completely up to date, as is maps. Any ideas? Thank you...
  8. Transferring favorite locations from Microsoft Maps to Google Maps

Transferring favorite locations from Microsoft Maps to Google Maps: Hi, My Lumia 950's second battery is dying, and this is the last year of Windows 10 Mobile support ;-( so I will soon have to move to an Android phone. I have tons of favorites in Microsoft maps, synced between the Lumia 950 and the Windows 10 app on my PCs. How can I...
  9. microsoft maps

in Windows 10 Customization
    microsoft maps: why did my maps on my LAPTOP update to a MOBIL app using GPS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-maps/910a0057-890e-4f01-b2d7-cd1b6aea4423
  10. Microsoft Maps App

Microsoft Maps App: Currently have Microsoft Maps app on my W10 Microsoft phone (nokia 640). It seems pretty good, but wondering if anybody has tried any other GPS SW i.e. Google maps, WAZE, HERE or others and how does it compare?? TX 92847