Windows 10: Microsoft MAR - Refurbished Program

Discus and support Microsoft MAR - Refurbished Program in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Temos algumas máquinas antigas com o Windows 7, e queremos atualizar para o Windows 10 através do programa MAR da Microsoft, que concede uma licença... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Admin Anaconda, Jun 13, 2022.

1. Microsoft MAR - Refurbished Program

Temos algumas máquinas antigas com o Windows 7, e queremos atualizar para o Windows 10 através do programa MAR da Microsoft, que concede uma licença Refurbished link abaixo.Vocês podem indicar fornecedores no Brasil para aquisição dessas licenças Refurbished.https://devicepartner.microsoft.com/pt-BR/communications/comm-resource-center-microsoft-authorized-refurbisherObrigado.

:)

Admin Anaconda, Jun 13, 2022
  2. malware Win User

Microsoft Launches Authorized Refurbisher Program

This week, the software giant announced its commercial Microsoft Authorized Refurbisher (MAR) program, a part of its Genuine Software Initiative. This program is tailored to the needs of large refurbishers that wish to work with Microsoft to deliver genuine Windows software licenses on systems they refurbish and resell. It also aims to reduce pirating of Windows. Microsoft estimates that, in 2004, 20 million refurbished PCs were sold. Today, the company projects that number is closer to 28 million. Two large refurbishers have been initially selected to participate in MAR: Columbus, Ohio-based Redemtech and Austin, Texas-based TechTurn. Find out more about MAR here.

Source: InternetNews

malware, Jun 13, 2022
  3. Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Jun 13, 2022
  4. Microsoft MAR - Refurbished Program

Bill Smithers, Jun 13, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft MAR - Refurbished Program

1. Microsoft MAR - Refurbished Program - Similar Threads - Microsoft MAR Refurbished

2. MAR Partner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MAR Partner: Where can I find a MAR Microsoft Authorized Refurbisher partner in Belgium? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mar-partner/95a2e36e-7cdb-44f6-a0d1-15170bd4c539
  3. Microsoft MAR - Refurbished Program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft MAR - Refurbished Program: Temos algumas máquinas antigas com o Windows 7, e queremos atualizar para o Windows 10 através do programa MAR da Microsoft, que concede uma licença Refurbished link abaixo.Vocês podem indicar fornecedores no Brasil para aquisição dessas licenças...
  4. Microsoft MAR - Refurbished Program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft MAR - Refurbished Program: Temos algumas máquinas antigas com o Windows 7, e queremos atualizar para o Windows 10 através do programa MAR da Microsoft, que concede uma licença Refurbished link abaixo.Vocês podem indicar fornecedores no Brasil para aquisição dessas licenças...
  5. Microsoft refurbished computers with no Microsoft refurbished key?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft refurbished computers with no Microsoft refurbished key?: I bought a computer from a shop that claimed it is a microsoft authorized refurbisher. I can't find any Certificate of Authenticity label in my computer and the staff claimed there are no longer having such kind label in the computer that he dold. Is that normal that...
  6. Unable to create a Restore Drive in newly MAR Refurbished Windows 10 Pro HP EliteBook 840...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to create a Restore Drive in newly MAR Refurbished Windows 10 Pro HP EliteBook 840...: Making a "Restore USB in Windows 10 Pro does not work Product: HP EliteBook 840 G2 (MAR Refurbished) Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) I purchased two MAR Refurbished HP EliteBook 840 G2's. One came from Joy Systems, and the other came from Arrow...
  7. Making "Restore Media" for two MAR REFURBISHED HP EliteBook 840 G2 Computers

Making "Restore Media" for two MAR REFURBISHED HP EliteBook 840 G2 Computers: I purchased two MAR REFURBISHED HP EliteBook 840 G2 Computers from Walmart. The first came from Joy Systems; the second from Arrow. New HP's come with a "factory restore Image" in a separate partition on the hard drive and a program, which will run only once, that allows the...
  8. Regarding MAR refurbished HP EleteBook 840 G2 -- Create a Recovery Drive for Reinstalling...

Regarding MAR refurbished HP EleteBook 840 G2 -- Create a Recovery Drive for Reinstalling...: Recently I came across an article, I believe that originated on this site, entitled How to: Create a Recovery Drive for Reinstalling Windows 10. I have a MAR refurbished EliteBook 840 G2 that was advertised as having a "recovery drive" but the instructions that came with the...
  9. MICROSOFT WINDOWS FOR REFURBISHED PCs

MICROSOFT WINDOWS FOR REFURBISHED PCs: I have a refurbished PC that I had to replaced the hard drive in . Will the keys that came with it activate a new install of windows 10 made with the creation tool? The instructions that came with the PC says the key on the license sticker will only work with Microsoft...
  10. Refurbish program

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Refurbish program: I am looking into starting a company that builds and refurbishes computers. How do I sell computers with windows on it legally. Some of my potential clients would be schools, so even windows for education keys would be necessary...