Windows 10: microsoft Marjong will not ;oad today but it did yesterday

Discus and support microsoft Marjong will not ;oad today but it did yesterday in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I need help with microsoft marjong not loading today. it worked fine yesterday... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LanaEdwards, Jan 1, 2021.

1. microsoft Marjong will not ;oad today but it did yesterday

I need help with microsoft marjong not loading today. it worked fine yesterday

:)

LanaEdwards, Jan 1, 2021

2. Microsoft Mahjong Premium Edition

• I subscribed to Microsoft Marjong Prenium and can not bring it up. Help

robertmoore####, Jan 1, 2021
  3. sjh001 Win User
    How do you Disable Explorer's "Today", "Yesterday", and "Last Week" Groups

I like my Downloads displayed as a straight alphabetical list, and not broken down by today, yesterday, and last week. When I go to Downloads this can be done by clicking "view" then "group by" and then "none." Windows, however, does not save that setting
    and the next time you go to Downloads you are forced to go through those steps again. How can this be avoided? Until recently this was not a problem.

sjh001, Jan 1, 2021
  4. SSteadman Win User

microsoft Marjong will not ;oad today but it did yesterday

Games- Marjong in Window 10, level 49

I playing Marjong in Windows 10. I cannot win level 49. I know I've played it a kazillion times. It always ends with 1 tile under its own matching tile. Helllp me! Please

SSteadman, Jan 1, 2021
Thema:

microsoft Marjong will not ;oad today but it did yesterday

1. microsoft Marjong will not ;oad today but it did yesterday - Similar Threads - microsoft Marjong oad

2. Bluetooth worked yesterday. Today it is MIA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth worked yesterday. Today it is MIA: Yesterday everything was working normally. This morning My Bluetooth is gone. It is not in the lower right hand tray. The symbol is gone. There is no option to turn the Bluetooth on or off. Pic below. On the Device Manager all Bluetooth options are greyed out. Pic below I...
  3. Bluetooth worked yesterday. Today it is MIA

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth worked yesterday. Today it is MIA: Yesterday everything was working normally. This morning My Bluetooth is gone. It is not in the lower right hand tray. The symbol is gone. There is no option to turn the Bluetooth on or off. Pic below. On the Device Manager all Bluetooth options are greyed out. Pic below I...
  4. Microsoft account worked to log in yesterday, why not today?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft account worked to log in yesterday, why not today?: Account worked up through yesterday, today it says it doesn't exist. Tried to "create new" and use the same email address, says it already exists. Tried this on 3 different computers. What's up here?...
  5. Microsoft account worked to log in yesterday, why not today?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account worked to log in yesterday, why not today?: Account worked up through yesterday, today it says it doesn't exist. Tried to "create new" and use the same email address, says it already exists. Tried this on 3 different computers. What's up here?...
  6. Microsoft account worked to log in yesterday, why not today?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Did anyone else get an update today or yesterday?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Did anyone else get an update today or yesterday?: It seemed like a big update. Could only restart and update instead of shut down and update. A few display things look slightly different. But I just noticed that clicking a date on my calendar makes it go haywire and rushes backwards quickly. Is this part of the update? Or is...
  8. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION happened yesterday and today

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION happened yesterday and today: I have the minidump files zipped how do you want me to send them on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dpcwatchdogviolation-happened-yesterday-and-today/8686d2f7-7735-4ec4-902b-9b71794f5dcd
  9. no sound worked yesterday not today

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    no sound worked yesterday not today: No sound. Worked yesterday not today. hdmi connection works for monitor not sound. TV displays as device for monitor but not audio. AMD not Intel. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-worked-yesterday-not-today/07b057fb-8123-4f33-b4dd-8689e0e0c790
  10. Creators Update - was preparing yesterday but not installing today

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Creators Update - was preparing yesterday but not installing today: So yesterday I get notification from my Windows 10 64 bit Home, that the Creators update was getting ready for me . It gave me some selections to choose, which I did. Then it asks if I wanted to schedule a time, which I did - 8:00 am this morning. This morning came and...