Windows 10: Microsoft Master sign in password override...

Discus and support Microsoft Master sign in password override... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, My 15 year old son is not agreeing with us for his screen time limit and found on a hacker site a password to sign into our computer and play... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by jackminNS, Aug 6, 2018.

1. jackminNS Win User

Microsoft Master sign in password override...

Hi,

My 15 year old son is not agreeing with us for his screen time limit and found on a hacker site a password to sign into our computer and play unlimited.

I had a pin to secure the computers.

Can you help me to have another security layer for so we can give this kid some healthy boundaries.

:)

jackminNS, Aug 6, 2018

2. password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Aug 6, 2018
  3. Password Override and Recovery Key

I cannot seem to get past my sign in page. I use the password I thought I used, then try the Windows password. No luck getting on. First how can I override the password page? Secondly, I would like to eliminate use of password, how do I do this? It
    was suggested to just reset to factory settings if it was a local setup. I can't seem to get to the recovery key, just keep getting to question/ answer page. Hlep. Thanks

SharonWilliams3, Aug 6, 2018
  4. Microsoft Master sign in password override...

Password to sign in

Hi Rosa,

We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Before proceeding, we need to know whether you are using Microsoft/Local account to sign in to Windows 10.

If you are using Microsoft account to login to Windows 10, there is no option to disable the password and sign in to Windows 10 directly without entering password.

Step 1:

If you are using Local account to login to Windows 10, you can disable the password and sign in to Windows 10 directly without entering password. Follow the below steps if you use Local account.

• Press Windows + I keys to open
      settings
      menu.

• Click on Accounts.

• Click on Change under Change your account password.

• Enter your current password and leave the other two files for new password as empty and close the windows by clicking on
      OK button.

• Sign out and try to sign in again and check.
    Step 2:

You may also create the 4 digit PIN which will reduce your time to enter full password. Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows + I keys to open
      settings
      menu.

• Click on Accounts.

• Click on Add under PIN.

• Follow the onscreen instructions to create Pin.

• Sign out and try to sign in again using PIN as your Sign in option.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Aug 6, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Master sign in password override...

1. Microsoft Master sign in password override... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Master sign

2. No master password for Outlook App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No master password for Outlook App: I think it is the Microsoft Outlook App 3.5 on desktop.I looked to see if it has a Master Password for the App itself not individual email accounts etc but could not find anyThanks...
  3. No master password for Outlook App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No master password for Outlook App: I think it is the Microsoft Outlook App 3.5 on desktop.I looked to see if it has a Master Password for the App itself not individual email accounts etc but could not find anyThanks...
  4. No master password for Outlook App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. No master password for Outlook App

6. any way to override the master volume control?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    any way to override the master volume control?: My master volume control slider slides back to zero each time is it pushed upward. I believe this is a hardware issue. Nevertheless, i am asking this question in desperation whether there is a way to deliver audio output with volume. I tried a usb audio controller and even...
  7. BIOS master password HELP?

BIOS master password HELP?: Hello, everybody, I own a laptop from Asus, which I couldn't use for a while, because his hard disk broke once. Now I have a new hard disk (including a partitioning for the operating system), but when I connect it to the usual SATA interface of the laptop, a BIOS master...
  8. Overrider default Microsoft emoji

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Overrider default Microsoft emoji: Hey, been using the desktop version of my messenger in tandem with the mobile one for a while and noticed just how insane the differences between Microsoft and Google emoji is. It's honestly distorting communications sometimes, is there a way to replace or override the...
  9. Forgotten bios master password ?

Forgotten bios master password ?: Hi I cannot access my bios as I cannot remember the bios master password - I also do not get a code when I attempt to enter bios? I have tried the battery removal and pin swap and I get nothing that works can anyone help me to get back into my HP PAVILLION DESKTOP so I can...
  10. password protect video master

in Windows 10 Customization
    password protect video master: hi guys i need your help i have a software called password protect video master v7.2.5 this software is only work on windows 7 i have win 10 and i tried to run it on 10 but it does not work i tried to run codec with it but it still cant play the video it play with...