Windows 10: Microsoft Math App not starting

Discus and support Microsoft Math App not starting in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I try to start the "Microsoft Math" App it will try to load, then say that it is unable to load my user profile. Reseting it did not fix the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EricSchuster1, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Microsoft Math App not starting

Whenever I try to start the "Microsoft Math" App it will try to load, then say that it is unable to load my user profile. Reseting it did not fix the Problem. It also seems like the App has been removed from the Store and any mention of it existing from the microsoft website.

:)

EricSchuster1, Dec 1, 2019

2. Math software saves as Explorer icon - wont open

Hi James,

We would like to know more about your concern. Kindly answer the follow questions:

• Are you trying to access the Math Software on your desktop?
    • Have you tried to open it from Start> All apps>
      Math Software?
    • Can you provide a screenshot please?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Wilfred Mac, Dec 1, 2019
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    NEWLY added apps are not showing on Start App list

Hi Tamal,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

1. Is Cortana able to search the apps installed?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Start Settings in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Turn on Show recently added apps in jump list of Start of Taskbar.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Dec 1, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

Microsoft Math App not starting

dalchina, Dec 1, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Math App not starting

1. Microsoft Math App not starting - Similar Threads - Microsoft Math App

2. math input panel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    math input panel: **** is the math input panel for? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/math-input-panel/4625513a-dc41-47b2-a61e-7a3581ac7ff0
  3. OneNote Math

OneNote Math: I have downloaded the OneNote App but cannot find Math in the draw Button. Please help to resolve this problem. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onenote-math/2385fd58-3146-4b55-a872-1417bccd913c
  4. Search bar math

in Cortana
    Search bar math: I had previously quite liked being able to type simple math into the search bar and have Cortana conjure the answer. It seems that with the Search / Cortana split up that functionality is gone. Is there a setting I can change to get it back or should I roll back the update...
  5. Math Input Panel Insert Command

Math Input Panel Insert Command: I can get Math Input Panel to translate a handwritten equation into text, but I cannot Insert it into a document. According to the (stupidly) locked thread on this subject,...
  6. Trusted Microsoft Apps quitting on start

Trusted Microsoft Apps quitting on start: All Trusted Microsoft Apps except for Netflix suddenly began crashing a few seconds after launch. These are apps like mail, calendar, photos, Minecraft win10 and others. I have tried many things. sfc /scannow resulted in corrupt files that were unable to fix. dism...
  7. How to input Math handwritten expressions to the app?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to input Math handwritten expressions to the app?: Is there any tool that allows users to input handwritten mathematical expressions to other apps? I mean polynomial expressions that I’d like to input to Wolfram Research’s Mathematica. I use very long expressions of the eleventh degree...
  8. Microsoft Apps and store will not start.

Microsoft Apps and store will not start.: None of my apps or store on my surface pro 4 opens, tried resetting the apps in settings but nothing. Cant even open onenote. Help needed....
  9. what is the math input panel about?

in Windows 10 Customization
    what is the math input panel about?: what's the math input panel? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/what-is-the-math-input-panel-about/ce63157b-f97a-4939-8145-f0a2a3feb4e6
  10. Microsoft Photo app will not start

Microsoft Photo app will not start: After the July Windows 10 update the microsoft photos will not start. I've removed the photo app and reinstalled it with the same problem. what is the fix?????...