Windows 10: Microsoft Math App not starting

Discus and support Microsoft Math App not starting in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I try to start the "Microsoft Math" App it will try to load, then say that it is unable to load my user profile. Reseting it did not fix the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EricSchuster1, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Microsoft Math App not starting

Whenever I try to start the "Microsoft Math" App it will try to load, then say that it is unable to load my user profile. Reseting it did not fix the Problem. It also seems like the App has been removed from the Store and any mention of it existing from the microsoft website.

:)

EricSchuster1, Dec 1, 2019

2. Math software saves as Explorer icon - wont open

Hi James,

We would like to know more about your concern. Kindly answer the follow questions:

• Are you trying to access the Math Software on your desktop?
    • Have you tried to open it from Start> All apps>
      Math Software?
    • Can you provide a screenshot please?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Wilfred Mac, Dec 1, 2019
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    NEWLY added apps are not showing on Start App list

Hi Tamal,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

1. Is Cortana able to search the apps installed?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Start Settings in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Turn on Show recently added apps in jump list of Start of Taskbar.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Dec 1, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

Microsoft Math App not starting

dalchina, Dec 1, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Math App not starting

1. Microsoft Math App not starting - Similar Threads - Microsoft Math App

2. Nice math

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Nice math: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/klorin5656 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/tyio3j/nice_math/
  3. math

in Windows 10 Gaming
    math: math jfewewf ewfjwfekioewr ebrbvrw htwhwh 64htwh 5h54w he 43gi birthday grave rheaivr have ahfg gealg agrag43ag 5a3g5ea g4eag4g 4wg4 grgrs avfeahtraha rhgrehr ahreha hreahr hrehr ehrehre aeheahre hrahfhjty srriuy ttrethrj yhta htjyrtshr eayiy trferhyrh teaht...
  4. math

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    math: math jfewewf ewfjwfekioewr ebrbvrw htwhwh 64htwh 5h54w he 43gi birthday grave rheaivr have ahfg gealg agrag43ag 5a3g5ea g4eag4g 4wg4 grgrs avfeahtraha rhgrehr ahreha hreahr hrehr ehrehre aeheahre hrahfhjty srriuy ttrethrj yhta htjyrtshr eayiy trferhyrh teaht...
  5. math

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  6. How to solve math problems with new Math Solver in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to solve math problems with new Math Solver in Microsoft Edge: Note: We are in the process of releasing this feature, so it may be a little while before you see it in your respective channel and build. We are excited to announce that you can now use Math Solver in Microsoft Edge to get help with a wide range of mathematical...
  7. Math Input

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Math Input: After hitting the insert-button in Math Input Windows10 nothing appears on the clipboard. Any suggestion or solution ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/math-input/26aace03-b7c8-4ebd-9568-604a457e7c12
  8. Math...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Math...: How can I not get bored in Math class? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/math/9984e82b-efff-4437-b460-5ff1d511ea14
  9. OneNote Math

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneNote Math: I have downloaded the OneNote App but cannot find Math in the draw Button. Please help to resolve this problem. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onenote-math/2385fd58-3146-4b55-a872-1417bccd913c
  10. How to input Math handwritten expressions to the app?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to input Math handwritten expressions to the app?: Is there any tool that allows users to input handwritten mathematical expressions to other apps? I mean polynomial expressions that I’d like to input to Wolfram Research’s Mathematica. I use very long expressions of the eleventh degree...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fix microsoft math