Windows 10: Microsoft may have just confirmed Windows 10 Cloud PC service again

Discus and support Microsoft may have just confirmed Windows 10 Cloud PC service again in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Multiple reports have suggested that Microsoft is secretly working on a new Windows 10-powered Cloud PC service to enable a modern cloud-based desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Jan 29, 2021.

1. WinLatest New Member

Microsoft may have just confirmed Windows 10 Cloud PC service again

Multiple reports have suggested that Microsoft is secretly working on a new Windows 10-powered Cloud PC service to enable a modern cloud-based desktop experience. The launch of Windows Cloud PC service is quickly approaching, and as we get closer, more details are coming out.

In a series of new support documents, it’s been revealed that the Cloud PC – and possibly other related services – are being tested actively. The document provides further confirmation that Cloud PC service is in development and Microsoft is slowly adding Cloud PC APIs to Microsoft Graph.

The document also highlighted that Microsoft will offer different “service plans” for consumers. It will be offered in multiple configurations, such as Medium, Heavy and Advanced.

Microsoft may have just confirmed Windows 10 Cloud PC service again Cloud-PC-service-details.jpg

The medium configuration will include 2 vCPUs, 4GB of RAM and 96GB SSD. Likewise, the heavy configuration will be powered by 2 vCPUs, 8GB of RAM, 96 GB SSD and it can be upgraded to the advanced version with up to 3 vCPUs and 8GB of RAM.

Microsoft may have just confirmed Windows 10 Cloud PC service again Cloud-PC-service.jpg

Based on references spotted in these support documents, Cloud PC service will be optimized for general-purpose personal computing, speed and performance. For businesses, Microsoft will be focusing more on scalability and data processing.

You’ll be able to access your Cloud PC from any type of device as long as you’ve Microsoft Remote Desktop app.

The service is still in the early phases of development, but it looks like this new feature could be announced in the near future.

Windows 10X and Cloud PC

Windows 10X is expected to launch in Spring 2021, and Microsoft is hoping to start rolling out Cloud PC services at the same time.

As it has been reported earlier, Windows 10X will ship without local Win32 apps support and Cloud PC app streaming service will address this compatibility problem.

Later this year, Microsoft will also add Cloud PC settings to Windows 10 and it will sync with your Microsoft 365 subscription

The post Microsoft may have just confirmed Windows 10 Cloud PC service again appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Jan 29, 2021

2. Microsoft to Hold a Big Windows Event in Late-September

Windows 9 is scheduled 2015 wasn't it? So i go for the 'Microsoft and cloud' or other service for enterprise, suggestion.
    Too early for Win 9 this year.

Blín D'ñero, Jan 29, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft is working on an Azure-powered Cloud PC service

Read more: Microsoft is working on an Azure-powered Cloud PC service | ZDNet

Brink, Jan 29, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 29, 2021
Thema:

1. Microsoft may have just confirmed Windows 10 Cloud PC service again - Similar Threads - Microsoft may confirmed

2. Cloud services - global outage again today

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cloud services - global outage again today: Hi folks I think the AZURE service (Ms) was unaffected but those who always advocate move everything to the cloud should consider that these services do suffer downtime (more frequently than realized). From the BBC today Major websites hit by global outage - BBC News Cheers...
  3. Microsoft unveils its "Cloud PC" service Windows 365

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft unveils its "Cloud PC" service Windows 365: Rumors about a new cloud-powered Windows by Microsoft circulated for quite some time. Microsoft put an end to the rumors with today's announcement of Windows 365 Cloud PC, a "hybrid personalized computing" experience. The core difference between regular versions of Windows...
  4. Microsoft unveils Windows 365 Cloud PC service

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft unveils Windows 365 Cloud PC service: Windows 365 will deliver a full, personalized PC experience from the cloud to any device, giving workers and organizations power, simplicity and security for hybrid work. REDMOND, Wash. — July 14, 2021 — Microsoft Corp. on Wednesday announced Windows...
  5. Microsoft launching Cloud PC service possibly this summer

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft launching Cloud PC service possibly this summer: It's been quiet on the Microsoft "Cloud PC" front lately. But it sounds like its debut may be just a couple months away, according to my contacts. Microsoft may be targeting June or early July 2021 as the launch date for this virtualized, desktop-as-a-service offering, I'm...
  6. Microsoft document confirms Windows 10 Cloud PC upgrade

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft document confirms Windows 10 Cloud PC upgrade: Reports have suggested that Microsoft is secretly working on Cloud PC, a new service that will allow users to access desktop apps from any device within minutes. Windows 10 Cloud PC is expected to drop sometime between March and June 2021, and new exciting details...
  7. Just to confirm

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Just to confirm: I've already create an account to microsoft and login my account as admin. My question is how do I know that my digital key is legit . I see in the settings that it's activated. Also I can see my pc in my account. Thanks. [ATTACH]...
  8. Microsoft is working on an Azure-powered Cloud PC service

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is working on an Azure-powered Cloud PC service: Microsoft is building a new desktop-as-a-service offering built on top of Windows Virtual Desktop that could launch as soon as 2021. For years, many of us Microsoft watchers have expected Microsoft to create a true virtualized Windows PC experience. Well, it's happening,...
  9. Microsoft confirms Windows 10 May 2020 Update issues

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft confirms Windows 10 May 2020 Update issues: On May 27, 2020, Microsoft started rolling out Windows 10 May 2020 Update to the mainstream users. Anyone who manually checks for updates can now upgrade their PC to Windows 10 version 2004. Windows 10’s May 2020 Update (version 2004) has been in testing with Windows...
  10. Coming Windows 10 Cloud release may have nothing to do with the cloud

in Windows 10 News
    Coming Windows 10 Cloud release may have nothing to do with the cloud: Windows sleuths have discovered mention of a so-far unannounced new version of Windows 10 inside some of the recent Insider test builds. [img] Credit: The Walking Cat This new edition, currently known as "Windows Cloud," is listed alongside other existing Windows 10...