Windows 10: Microsoft merges Windows PC and Windows mobile app stores

Discus and support Microsoft merges Windows PC and Windows mobile app stores in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; With the launch of Windows 10, Microsoft is hoping to bridge the gap between desktop PCs, tablets, and smartphones, creating one experience to persist... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 6, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft merges Windows PC and Windows mobile app stores

Read more: Microsoft merges Windows PC and Windows mobile app stores

:)

Brink, Dec 6, 2015
  2. Kenbj Win User

Chrome is not in Windows Store, why?

[Merged]

Mobile banking apps for nigeria are not on the window store

Kenbj, Dec 6, 2015
  3. Best app to clean and boost Windows Lumia 550

[Merged]

I have tried apps in the store to clean and boost my windows Lumia 550 mobile running windows 10.can someone please tell me which apps to install

StephanDuncan, Dec 6, 2015
Thema:

Microsoft merges Windows PC and Windows mobile app stores

1. Microsoft merges Windows PC and Windows mobile app stores - Similar Threads - Microsoft merges mobile

2. Microsoft Windows App Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Windows App Store: Hello!I am trying to download Audible in the app store. When I go to the store, it asks me to log in. When I put in my information, it starts loading and never stops. I have tried the troubleshoot, updating and looking online. What do I need to do so I can get my audible....
  3. Microsoft Windows App Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Windows App Store: Hello!I am trying to download Audible in the app store. When I go to the store, it asks me to log in. When I put in my information, it starts loading and never stops. I have tried the troubleshoot, updating and looking online. What do I need to do so I can get my audible....
  4. Microsoft Windows App Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. People app is not in the Microsoft Store or the PC

People app is not in the Microsoft Store or the PC: I've researched this for days but cannot find a solution but have tried multiple things. This is a fresh Win 10 install. I added the Mail & Calendar app from the Store and configured a few accounts. When I try to launch People from that app, I get the following error: "You'll...
  6. Windows 10 X will merge desktop scenarios with mobile tech

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 X will merge desktop scenarios with mobile tech: There’s a new flavour of Windows 10 in town for a new wave of PCs and it is called ‘Windows 10X‘ (pronounced ex). Windows 10X or 10 X isn’t an entirely new operating system as Microsoft itself says the OS is based on Windows 10, but it is a bit different from the regular...
  7. Microsoft Windows Store App

Microsoft Windows Store App: hello, I can not download anything from the MS windows store. What I have done: 1.) used the reset button in the settings > app 2.) ran wsreset in the cmd box 3.) take ownership of windows app directory 4.) live chat with MS tech support they had me run two...
  8. Store - Check for App Updates in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Store - Check for App Updates in Windows 10 Mobile Phone: How to: Store - Check for App Updates in Windows 10 Mobile Phone How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10 Mobile Phone [img] Information The Windows Store offers various apps that users can browse through, purchase, or get for free to download and...
  9. Microsoft Build app for Windows 10 (PC and Mobile)

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Build app for Windows 10 (PC and Mobile): Microsoft Build app for Windows 10 (PC and Mobile) [img] Download the Microsoft Build official mobile app. This essential event app allows you to manage your personal agenda, view session details, submit session feedback, access interactive venue and show floor...
  10. Windows 9 to Merge Windows, Windows Phone Development Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 9 to Merge Windows, Windows Phone Development Mobile: According to a number of media reports that have emerged lately, Redmond is currently working on what could be a mix of the existing Windows Store and the Windows Phone Store, thus trying to address the lack of apps on the existing platforms. It turns out however that...