Windows 10: Microsoft Minecraft is kind of scamming me?

Discus and support Microsoft Minecraft is kind of scamming me? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I downloaded Minecraft with a redeemable code. It said I had the game, but when I went to play on servers, it said I still had to buy the game. I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by CallMeBagel, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Microsoft Minecraft is kind of scamming me?

I downloaded Minecraft with a redeemable code. It said I had the game, but when I went to play on servers, it said I still had to buy the game. I uninstalled it and was going to reinstall to see if that would fix the problem, but now it's trying to make me buy the whole game again. My code has been used, and now I'm stuck. What exactly should I do?

:)

CallMeBagel, Jul 30, 2019
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jul 30, 2019
  3. Scam?

No, that's not a Microsoft phone number.

All these kind of pop-ups/alerts are fake warnings - scams. Never ever call these numbers.

Please read:

In case you keep on getting these fake alerts:

Follow the steps provided here: Remove Tech Support Scam pop-up (Call For Support Scam)

You might want to report this to Microsoft (but you don't have to):
    http://support.microsoft.com/reportascam

and you might want to watch:

Fake Tech Support Scams – video from the MS Digital Crimes Unit

Jsssssssss, Jul 30, 2019
  4. Smeed Win User

Microsoft Minecraft is kind of scamming me?

Smeed, Jul 30, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Minecraft is kind of scamming me?

1. Microsoft Minecraft is kind of scamming me? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Minecraft kind

2. Is this a Microsoft Scam?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this a Microsoft Scam?: I got this email a little while ago... is this a scam?Microsoft accountSecurity alertWe think that someone else might have accessed the Microsoft account wy***** Email address is removed for privacy ***. When this happens, we require you to verify your identity with a...
  3. Is this a microsoft scam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this a microsoft scam: I received a call supposedly microsoft in Reading advising me my pc was being hacked and my details used by foreign nationals. microsoft were trying to prevent my information and their systems bring compromised. She was quite insistent I should go on my pc immediately and she...
  4. My Minecraft/Microsoft account kind of just went poof?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Minecraft/Microsoft account kind of just went poof?: what happened: my Minecraft launcher told me that I had to buy the java edition in order to go back onto Minecraft and I used a pc pass that I had lying around in my nitro gifts on discord, and when I logged back onto my launcher it asked me for my username and I logged onto...
  5. My Minecraft/Microsoft account kind of just went poof?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Minecraft/Microsoft account kind of just went poof?: what happened: my Minecraft launcher told me that I had to buy the java edition in order to go back onto Minecraft and I used a pc pass that I had lying around in my nitro gifts on discord, and when I logged back onto my launcher it asked me for my username and I logged onto...
  6. A Microsoft Scam

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A Microsoft Scam: Last night I mistakenly downloaded a remotely monitoring executable file to my hard drive by a scam pretending to be from Microsoft. This morning I was able to remove it from my laptop, and to scan my hard drive by Microsoft security. Is my computer safe to this malware...
  7. MINECRAFT NOT INSTALLING ?!? SCAMMED -_-

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MINECRAFT NOT INSTALLING ?!? SCAMMED -_-: So i Purchased a game Minecraft and i wanted to play it. I bought the Master edition right, and it said i could now install the game. Ive been trying to install it for the past 2 hours. I dont know if i got scammed but i know i brought it. PLEASE HELP. Is the servers down or?...
  8. Minecraft massive scam?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft massive scam?: I bought minecraft when it came out and again when it came out on PS4 but not it wants me to buy it again to play on PC do i really need to buy it a third time? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-massive-scam/1f924ffe-d87d-4901-a3ae-947e944ad27e
  9. microsoft scam

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    microsoft scam: i was fooled into letting a caller get accsess to my laptop by saying it was being hacked.consequently rang microsoft to fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-scam/785c1762-d4d8-4951-a8fa-1592007780a3"
  10. Microsoft Scam

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Scam: I keep getting a full page of Ibelive Fake Microsoft Scam with a phone number to call how can I get rid of it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/microsoft-scam/20aa506e-23f9-4e89-b37a-468d4e4d7ece