Windows 10: Microsoft Minecraft minecoins 3500

Discus and support Microsoft Minecraft minecoins 3500 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi i brought my son the above card for Christmas today he scratched the code on the back but part of the code scratched off. We cannot read the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MelitaTaylor, Dec 26, 2019.

1. Microsoft Minecraft minecoins 3500

Hi

i brought my son the above card for Christmas today he scratched the code on the back but part of the code scratched off. We cannot read the code is there anything we can do? Any advice on who we can contact? Im hoping the card isn’t useless.

Thanks in advance for your help
    Melita

:)

MelitaTaylor, Dec 26, 2019

2. Minecraft Minecoins

So im trying to bye minecoins in minecraft and so when im ready to buy it keeps saying that there is an error and so I try to close everything and try again but it still doesn't let me. Please help.

AlexRodriguez5, Dec 26, 2019
  3. GuyNeeman Win User
    Minecraft Master Collection - No minecoins

Hello,

I have purchased and installed the Minecraft Master Collection for Windows 10.

I have signed in but I did not get the 1,000 minecoins.

When I am trying to get into the minecoins, is says that "we're unable to connect to the Marketplace. Maybe your internet connection?"

I have tried to reset my Microsoft Store (with restart) and reinstalling but it didn't help.

Please advice.

GuyNeeman, Dec 26, 2019
  4. Microsoft Minecraft minecoins 3500

Buying minecoins on Minecraft Windows 10

Ok so ive been having some trouble buying things in Minecraft I buy something using straight money and it says check your internet connection (My internet is fine) Then i buy minecoins and it says i have them. So i buy what i wanted
    and it says check your internet So i try restarting and going back and now i dont have my 600 minecoins and im scared to buy more does anyone know how to fix or report this?

If you need screenshots or i need to post this somewhere else thats fine

Kibblemaker1264, Dec 26, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Minecraft minecoins 3500

1. Microsoft Minecraft minecoins 3500 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Minecraft minecoins

2. Microsoft Wireless Mouse 3500

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Wireless Mouse 3500: I recently upgraded my laptop to Windows 10 that's another complaint. Immediately, the mouse and keypad were competing with one another. I endured the frustration for several months until a friend of mind told me she was having the same problem and took it to a local repair...
  3. Microsoft Mobile 3500 Mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Mobile 3500 Mouse: Just got a new mouse Microsoft Mobile 3500 Mouse... plugged in the transceiver, switched mouse on... and nothing.... Hmm... checked out the driver page at the Mouse & Keyboard Center Download Center.... Downloaded 64 bit as per my system.... But every time I tried installing...
  4. Minecraft minecoins disappeared during gameply

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft minecoins disappeared during gameply: Hello, I had over 1000 minecoins whilst playing, dipped into marketplace to make a purchase and my minecoins showing as 0, there was about 1040 and i had made no purchases. The whole amount is gone and perfectly zero’d out so its not like a purchase was made....
  5. Minecraft Starter Pack Minecoins not received

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Starter Pack Minecoins not received: Hello, I recently purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection. And I received all the Texture Packs and Skins available with it but havent received the 700 Minecoins which is included in the Pack. Anywhere I should receive it or Activate it to get it in my...
  6. Minecraft 1000 Minecoins Disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft 1000 Minecoins Disappeared: Dear Microsoft Community, I recently purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection and upgraded to Minecraft Beta to gain access to the RTX worlds which looks awesome, I loaded the game and selected Marketplace. I then clicked the add minecoin icon where I was...
  7. Bought Minecraft, never got minecoins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought Minecraft, never got minecoins: I purchased Minecraft Win10 edition yesterday - it's supposed to come with 700 minecoins. I have not received an indication of where the minecoins are coming, or what account they are being delivered to. Order #7204358914...
  8. Minecraft Master Collection - No minecoins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Master Collection - No minecoins: Hello, I have purchased and installed the Minecraft Master Collection for Windows 10. I have signed in but I did not get the 1,000 minecoins. When I am trying to get into the minecoins, is says that "we're unable to connect to the Marketplace. Maybe your internet...
  9. Buying minecoins on Minecraft Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Buying minecoins on Minecraft Windows 10: Ok so ive been having some trouble buying things in Minecraft I buy something using straight money and it says check your internet connection (My internet is fine) Then i buy minecoins and it says i have them. So i buy what i wanted and it says check your internet So i try...
  10. Microsoft mouse 3500

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft mouse 3500: My mouse is not responding with my Dell laptop even though the light on the mouse is lit. H't aow can I get it to work.. I looked in settings and it didn't appear anything was wrong. How can I get the mouse to interact with the laptop?...