Windows 10: Microsoft Minesweeper, can't find it in Win10 store?

Discus and support Microsoft Minesweeper, can't find it in Win10 store? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I would have reinstalled MS Minesweeper, but cannot find it in Win store anymore?! Whats up with that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Rhinomobile, Mar 7, 2020.

1. Microsoft Minesweeper, can't find it in Win10 store?

I would have reinstalled MS Minesweeper, but cannot find it in Win store anymore?! Whats up with that?

:)

Rhinomobile, Mar 7, 2020
  2. Rhina Vib Win User

Microsoft Minesweeper doesn't work

Hi,

There are several possible reasons why you are having issues with Microsoft Minesweeper in Windows 10. It can be because of changes made or software conflicts.

For us to better assist you with this concern with Microsoft Minesweeper, we need to ask a few questions:

• Were there any changes made prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

For troubleshooting steps to help resolve the issue, you can refer to
    Catherine Cus.
    ' post on this
    link

Looking forward to your reply.

Thank you.

Rhina Vib, Mar 7, 2020
  3. Paul Bab Win User
    Microsoft Minesweeper

Hi,

For in-game concerns with Microsoft Minesweeper, you may post your query to the game's community forums. To proceed, you may click this

link

Also, you may check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Check out this

page
    and perform the steps provided.

Let us know if you have further inquiries.

Paul Bab, Mar 7, 2020
  4. Microsoft Minesweeper, can't find it in Win10 store?

Microsoft Minesweeper does not display in the Windows 10 Store app (region: Russia)

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I did research in my computer to download Microsoft Minesweeper through Store app & I downloaded successfully.

I suggest you to follow the below steps.

Reset Store Cache.

a) Press the “Win Logo” + “R”

b) Type: WSReset.exe and press “Enter”.

c) Restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps, for any other queries do get back to us, we will be glad to help you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Mar 7, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Minesweeper, can't find it in Win10 store?

1. Microsoft Minesweeper, can't find it in Win10 store? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Minesweeper can't

2. Microsoft Minesweeper not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Minesweeper not loading: Date 1 Jan 2024.Minesweeper not loading on 3 devices. Screen starts within mine spinning around flag in bottom right hand corner and continues without loading any further.On this particular device the following have been tried :Repair UninstallReinstallRestarting...
  3. Microsoft Minesweeper

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Minesweeper: I've had this problem for over a year and thought resubscribing for Premium would take care of it but the problem persists. Minesweeper shows I'm logged in but when I click on a game the screen starts loading then blanks out and returns me to my Windows 10 homescreen. So I...
  4. Microsoft Minesweeper

Microsoft Minesweeper: I recently reinstalled Microsoft Minesweeper and to my dismay they have changed the appearance of the game. Now the game page opens and there is a bar at the top and bottom of the screen and no way to expand the screen to full view. Also there is a gigantic side bar on the...
  5. Microsoft Minesweeper can't get achievements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Minesweeper can't get achievements: [ATTACH] [IMG] Can't get achievement for Microsoft Minesweeper "Win a game on each board size." I played easy-medium-expert without a loose and vice-versa. No effect. Statistics shows that I didn't played or won any games. But there is best times : Any thoughts?...
  6. Microsoft Store - I can't find it!?

Microsoft Store - I can't find it!?: Okay, my home edition of Windows 10 crashed and I had to reload the O/S. I opted for a different level, Windows 10 Enterprise 2016, LTSB. Now I can't find the windows store...where could it be? Thank you...
  7. Can't find my Microsoft store.

Can't find my Microsoft store.: I'm using windows 10 version 1909. after I updated my windows 10 version 1909 from version 1703, i cant find my Microsoft store I also used the command like appx apppakage something like that but it didn't work. it shows that the path [C:\AppxManiFest.xml] isn't found...
  8. Microsoft Minesweeper not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Minesweeper not loading: I have already sent this problem in the feedback hub, but when I launch microsoft minesweeper, it just boots up, and remains stuck in the title screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-minesweeper-not-loading/29db1f57-20cd-416b-93a1-235b1efe2d61
  9. Microsoft Minesweeper

Microsoft Minesweeper: I get this error when trying to run Minesweeper Microsoft Minesweeper is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001 Need some help figuring this out....
  10. Can't Find App on Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Find App on Microsoft Store: I'm trying to download Sell on Etsy to my new laptop and when I go to the Google Play Store it tells me to go to the Microsoft Store but when I go to the Microsoft Store, I can't find Sell on Etsy to save my life. Help Please! Kat...