Windows 10: Microsoft Minesweeper crashes

Discus and support Microsoft Minesweeper crashes in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Minesweeper crashes for no reason in the middle of a game. How can I fix it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LinedEnd5494, Apr 5, 2019.

1. Microsoft Minesweeper crashes

Minesweeper crashes for no reason in the middle of a game. How can I fix it?

:)

LinedEnd5494, Apr 5, 2019
  2. Rhina Vib Win User

Microsoft Minesweeper doesn't work

Hi,

There are several possible reasons why you are having issues with Microsoft Minesweeper in Windows 10. It can be because of changes made or software conflicts.

For us to better assist you with this concern with Microsoft Minesweeper, we need to ask a few questions:

• Were there any changes made prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

For troubleshooting steps to help resolve the issue, you can refer to
    Catherine Cus.
    ' post on this
    link

Looking forward to your reply.

Thank you.

Rhina Vib, Apr 5, 2019
  3. Norbie85 Win User
    Microsoft Minesweeper premium crashing

Microsoft Minesweeper premium continually keeps crashing. I've reset the app along with terminating it and it still keeps crashing.

I paid for the premium version and I have not been able to play the game.

Norbie85, Apr 5, 2019
  4. Microsoft Minesweeper crashes

Minesweeper crashing ever since I changed monitors

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per description, Minesweeper crashing after you changed your monitors.

I suggest you to try the methods provided in the links below.

Method 1:

Try to run the troubleshooter for Windows apps:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Check for updates for apps from Windows Store and install if you find any.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/check-for-updates-for-apps-and-games-from-windows-store#

Note:

Solitaire, Minesweeper, and Hearts Games that come pre-installed on Windows 7 will be removed as part of installing the Windows 10 upgrade. Microsoft has released our version of Solitaire and Minesweeper called the “Microsoft Solitaire Collection”
    and “Microsoft Minesweeper.”

If issue still persists try method 2,

Method 2:

I suggest you to update your graphic card drivers and check if it helps.

You can update drivers from the Device Manager.

• Right click on start button and click on Device manager.
    • Select Display Drivers.
    • Right click on the Display drivers
      and select Properties
    • Click on the device tab and select Update driver.
    I also suggest you to update the video card drivers and check if the issue persist.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Ashish Sondhi, Apr 5, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Minesweeper crashes

1. Microsoft Minesweeper crashes - Similar Threads - Microsoft Minesweeper crashes

2. Microsoft Minesweeper not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Minesweeper not loading: Date 1 Jan 2024.Minesweeper not loading on 3 devices. Screen starts within mine spinning around flag in bottom right hand corner and continues without loading any further.On this particular device the following have been tried :Repair UninstallReinstallRestarting...
  3. Microsoft Minesweeper

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Minesweeper: I've had this problem for over a year and thought resubscribing for Premium would take care of it but the problem persists. Minesweeper shows I'm logged in but when I click on a game the screen starts loading then blanks out and returns me to my Windows 10 homescreen. So I...
  4. Microsoft Minesweeper

Microsoft Minesweeper: I recently reinstalled Microsoft Minesweeper and to my dismay they have changed the appearance of the game. Now the game page opens and there is a bar at the top and bottom of the screen and no way to expand the screen to full view. Also there is a gigantic side bar on the...
  5. Microsoft Premium Minesweeper

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Premium Minesweeper: There was an update to Minesweeper this month. I own the premium addition, I clicked on the advertising to stop the ads. It acknowledged I own the premium effective January 2020 and directed me to My Games or My Directory to download the premium edition. Where are these? I...
  6. Microsoft Minesweeper not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Minesweeper not loading: I have already sent this problem in the feedback hub, but when I launch microsoft minesweeper, it just boots up, and remains stuck in the title screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-minesweeper-not-loading/29db1f57-20cd-416b-93a1-235b1efe2d61
  7. Microsoft Minesweeper

Microsoft Minesweeper: I get this error when trying to run Minesweeper Microsoft Minesweeper is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001 Need some help figuring this out....
  8. Why does Minesweeper crash?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why does Minesweeper crash?: Minesweeper crashes after about 3-4 minutes. Can It be fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-minesweeper-crash/6f5c816f-d630-4906-b34d-6a99178699e6
  9. Microsoft Minesweeper premium crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Minesweeper premium crashing: Microsoft Minesweeper premium continually keeps crashing. I've reset the app along with terminating it and it still keeps crashing. I paid for the premium version and I have not been able to play the game....
  10. Microsoft minesweeper keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft minesweeper keeps crashing: Whenever I open the app, it crashes after about 3 seconds.I have tried to reinstall it, but didn't work. 74444

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft minesweeper crashes

2. microsoft minesweeper cant sign in

3. minesweeper windows 8 crashing

4. microsoft minesweeper crashes at launch,
  5. microsoft minesweeper crashing,
  6. fix for microsoft minesweep crashing,
  7. win 10 minesweeper crushes,
  8. ms minesweeper crashes,
  9. microsoft minesweeper not working,
  10. microsoft minesweeper code 0xC03F300D 2019,
  11. minesweeper green screen