Windows 10: Microsoft Minesweeper

Discus and support Microsoft Minesweeper in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I get this error when trying to run Minesweeper Microsoft Minesweeper is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Curtis UN, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Curtis UN Win User

Microsoft Minesweeper

I get this error when trying to run Minesweeper

Microsoft Minesweeper is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001 Need some help figuring this out.

:)

Curtis UN, Aug 12, 2019
  2. Rhina Vib Win User

Microsoft Minesweeper doesn't work

Hi,

There are several possible reasons why you are having issues with Microsoft Minesweeper in Windows 10. It can be because of changes made or software conflicts.

For us to better assist you with this concern with Microsoft Minesweeper, we need to ask a few questions:

• Were there any changes made prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

For troubleshooting steps to help resolve the issue, you can refer to
    Catherine Cus.
    ' post on this
    link

Looking forward to your reply.

Thank you.

Rhina Vib, Aug 12, 2019
  3. Paul Bab Win User
    Microsoft Minesweeper

Hi,

For in-game concerns with Microsoft Minesweeper, you may post your query to the game's community forums. To proceed, you may click this

link

Also, you may check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Check out this

page
    and perform the steps provided.

Let us know if you have further inquiries.

Paul Bab, Aug 12, 2019
  4. Paul Bab Win User

Microsoft Minesweeper

Paul Bab, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Minesweeper

1. Microsoft Minesweeper - Similar Threads - Microsoft Minesweeper

2. Logging out of Microsoft Minesweeper, AGAIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logging out of Microsoft Minesweeper, AGAIN: Seriously your basically bot support can't even reply to replies! Previous post's start: "Help i accidentally logged in to the wrong account in Minesweeper and i cannot switch to the one i want. Even reinstalling the game doesn't work. BTW i'm on Windows 10 Can someone...
  3. Logging out of Microsoft Minesweeper

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logging out of Microsoft Minesweeper: Help i accidentally logged in to the wrong account in Minesweeper and i cannot switch to the one i want. Even reinstalling the game doesn't work. BTW i'm on Windows 10 Can someone show me how to switch accounts on Minesweeper?...
  4. Microsoft Minesweeper premium version reports out of date although it is not.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Minesweeper premium version reports out of date although it is not.: have had minesweeper premium for awhileYears. Every so often it says I need to update because the subscription is expired. I go through the motions to resubscribe, but it has always reported that I own premium version and so I just restart and everything is okay, For the...
  5. Microsoft Premium Minesweeper

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Premium Minesweeper: There was an update to Minesweeper this month. I own the premium addition, I clicked on the advertising to stop the ads. It acknowledged I own the premium effective January 2020 and directed me to My Games or My Directory to download the premium edition. Where are these? I...
  6. Microsoft Minesweeper, can't find it in Win10 store?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Minesweeper, can't find it in Win10 store?: I would have reinstalled MS Minesweeper, but cannot find it in Win store anymore?! Whats up with that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-minesweeper-cant-find-it-in-win10-store/e8d73eb6-ecd9-4f3c-bea8-a44b43700d4e
  7. Microsoft Minesweeper not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Minesweeper not loading: I have already sent this problem in the feedback hub, but when I launch microsoft minesweeper, it just boots up, and remains stuck in the title screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-minesweeper-not-loading/29db1f57-20cd-416b-93a1-235b1efe2d61
  8. Microsoft Sudoku and Minesweep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Sudoku and Minesweep: Are these games being discontinued? Why. I have enjoyed playing them since they came out. They are great for the mind. I would like to know if they will be coming back. I have been trying to download them for a long time. :...
  9. Microsoft Minesweeper - The new timer box makes playing the game impossible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Minesweeper - The new timer box makes playing the game impossible: Since yesterday, Microsoft has introduced a new version of Minesweeper which places the timer in a dialogue rectangle with the timer and number of mines remaining down the right side of the screen, rather than at the top of the screen. It seems impossible to access the area...
  10. Microsoft Minesweeper and Ultimate Word Games show as subscription has expired

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Minesweeper and Ultimate Word Games show as subscription has expired: Since the last update, my subscriptions to Microsoft Ultimate Word Games and Microsoft Minesweeper have gone back to unpaid subscriptions and even though they say I am still subscribed and to play them through the X-Box game bar, it is still acting as if they need to be paid...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minesweeper windows phone not linking to xbox