Windows 10: Microsoft Minesweeper

Discus and support Microsoft Minesweeper in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I get this error when trying to run Minesweeper Microsoft Minesweeper is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Curtis UN, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Curtis UN Win User

Microsoft Minesweeper

I get this error when trying to run Minesweeper

Microsoft Minesweeper is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001 Need some help figuring this out.

:)

Curtis UN, Aug 12, 2019
  2. Rhina Vib Win User

Microsoft Minesweeper doesn't work

Hi,

There are several possible reasons why you are having issues with Microsoft Minesweeper in Windows 10. It can be because of changes made or software conflicts.

For us to better assist you with this concern with Microsoft Minesweeper, we need to ask a few questions:

• Were there any changes made prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

For troubleshooting steps to help resolve the issue, you can refer to
    Catherine Cus.
    ' post on this
    link

Looking forward to your reply.

Thank you.

Rhina Vib, Aug 12, 2019
  3. Paul Bab Win User
    Microsoft Minesweeper

Hi,

For in-game concerns with Microsoft Minesweeper, you may post your query to the game's community forums. To proceed, you may click this

link

Also, you may check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Check out this

page
    and perform the steps provided.

Let us know if you have further inquiries.

Paul Bab, Aug 12, 2019
  4. Paul Bab Win User

Microsoft Minesweeper

Paul Bab, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Minesweeper

1. Microsoft Minesweeper - Similar Threads - Microsoft Minesweeper

2. How long will you work to fix the problem with Microsoft Minesweeper. Now 4 days are over,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How long will you work to fix the problem with Microsoft Minesweeper. Now 4 days are over,...: How long will you work to fix the problem with Microsoft Minesweeper. Now 4 days are over, no result https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-long-will-you-work-to-fix-the-problem-with/8d40aa36-7d77-4fb1-ab2b-1725eaf85a31
  3. How long will you work to fix the problem with Microsoft Minesweeper. Now 4 days are over,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How long will you work to fix the problem with Microsoft Minesweeper. Now 4 days are over,...: How long will you work to fix the problem with Microsoft Minesweeper. Now 4 days are over, no result https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-long-will-you-work-to-fix-the-problem-with/8d40aa36-7d77-4fb1-ab2b-1725eaf85a31
  4. Microsoft Minesweeper is down Jan 1 & 2, 2024

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Minesweeper is down Jan 1 & 2, 2024: Tried multiple ways to open microsoft minesweeper and just get the mine circling around the flag. Don't even get the message that it will take a while to download infomation.Can get to other casual games which are working....
  5. Microsoft Minesweeper is down Jan 1 & 2, 2024

Microsoft Minesweeper is down Jan 1 & 2, 2024: Tried multiple ways to open microsoft minesweeper and just get the mine circling around the flag. Don't even get the message that it will take a while to download infomation.Can get to other casual games which are working....
  6. Microsoft Minesweeper not loading

Microsoft Minesweeper not loading: Date 1 Jan 2024.Minesweeper not loading on 3 devices. Screen starts within mine spinning around flag in bottom right hand corner and continues without loading any further.On this particular device the following have been tried :Repair UninstallReinstallRestarting...
  7. Microsoft Minesweeper not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Minesweeper not loading: Date 1 Jan 2024.Minesweeper not loading on 3 devices. Screen starts within mine spinning around flag in bottom right hand corner and continues without loading any further.On this particular device the following have been tried :Repair UninstallReinstallRestarting...
  8. Microsoft Solataire Minesweeper.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solataire Minesweeper.: Why did a new MInesweeper appear in the Microft Soltaire collection? It is terrible. You click on cell and it takes a long time to react or hangs up. I've been playing for years and like to see the time to complete a game. Now it's impossible to complete a game in any decent...
  9. Microsoft Solataire Minesweeper.

Microsoft Solataire Minesweeper.: Why did a new MInesweeper appear in the Microft Soltaire collection? It is terrible. You click on cell and it takes a long time to react or hangs up. I've been playing for years and like to see the time to complete a game. Now it's impossible to complete a game in any decent...
  10. Microsoft Minesweeper hanging and running

Microsoft Minesweeper hanging and running: Microsoft Minesweeper recently updated on my computer and since then it won't run. I have tried resetting the app and uninstalling and re-installing it and no luck. I also noted that when I try to run it, my CPU usage jumps to 100% and stays there with 'Systems interrupts"...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minesweeper windows phone not linking to xbox