Windows 10: Microsoft MiraCast what is it and why is it running in background ?

Discus and support Microsoft MiraCast what is it and why is it running in background ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; what is microsoft miracast and what is it used for ? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RhysSigvart, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Microsoft MiraCast what is it and why is it running in background ?

what is microsoft miracast and what is it used for ?

Microsoft MiraCast what is it and why is it running in background ? e433e762-f372-4342-83b6-7a961981e8cd?upload=true.png

:)

RhysSigvart, Jul 5, 2018

2. Miracast Windows 10 dxDiag "not Available"

Let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer of Miracast. To contact the manufacturer, please follow the steps below:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Jul 5, 2018
  3. David Haz Win User
    Does Miracast support 4K?

Hello,

We suggest that you check with the manufacturer of the 4k display device that you are using if it is certified to work with Miracast. If your display device is certified to work with Miracast, then check if your PC device supports Miracast. You may do so
    by following the steps below:

• Click Start, then go to Settings >
      Projecting to this PC
    • Check if your device supports Miracast.

Regards.

David Haz, Jul 5, 2018
  4. Microsoft MiraCast what is it and why is it running in background ?

miracast

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to play videos using Miracast. We will help you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the driver and check if it helps.

Steps to uninstall and reinstall driver.

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    • In the list of devices, you should see the Miracast driver.
    • Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    • In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    • In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes”
      option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jul 5, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft MiraCast what is it and why is it running in background ?

1. Microsoft MiraCast what is it and why is it running in background ? - Similar Threads - Microsoft MiraCast why

2. can anyone tell what are these scripts running in background?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    can anyone tell what are these scripts running in background?: first it was just 1 and after 5 mins i got these 2 morealso found these running with the same spam like names and on top of that i dont have chrome on my pc...
  3. can anyone tell what are these scripts running in background?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can anyone tell what are these scripts running in background?: first it was just 1 and after 5 mins i got these 2 morealso found these running with the same spam like names and on top of that i dont have chrome on my pc...
  4. What is this "Phone link" app that is running in the background?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is this "Phone link" app that is running in the background?: Hello, I was checking task manager when I noticed there is an app called "phone link" that is running in the background. I don't use this app and I don't remember using it, but it runs in the background everytime my computer is on. Does this app running mean that I am using...
  5. What is this "Phone link" app that is running in the background?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is this "Phone link" app that is running in the background?: Hello, I was checking task manager when I noticed there is an app called "phone link" that is running in the background. I don't use this app and I don't remember using it, but it runs in the background everytime my computer is on. Does this app running mean that I am using...
  6. Why the fck does always "Microsoft Office Click-to-Run" is running in background when I...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why the fck does always "Microsoft Office Click-to-Run" is running in background when I...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TheSeekerAround [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/s7kta9/why_the_fck_does_always_microsoft_office/
  7. What is tchrwei.log that is running with CMD in the background and popping up for...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What is tchrwei.log that is running with CMD in the background and popping up for...: This is what I am seeing when I open that file. Also, how to see what applications or processes are opening and closing on my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-tchrweilog-that-is-running-with-cmd-in-the/f4d0b95e-9b68-4365-a0fe-b00f87fbd730
  8. How can I tell what is running in the background?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I tell what is running in the background?: How can I tell what is running in the background? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-tell-what-is-running-in-the-background/e4dd5085-39c1-4cdf-837b-2130f584f9bd
  9. Why is UnistackSVcGroup service running background ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why is UnistackSVcGroup service running background ?: what is the purpose of UnistackSvcGroup service "PimIndexMaintenanceSvc_ Some number service ? Why it can't be disabled ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-unistacksvcgroup-service-running-background/a1b6eec9-3ff3-41d0-af03-fb430c314ebb"
  10. What is Rundll32.exe and why has it started running in the background?

in Windows 10 Support
    What is Rundll32.exe and why has it started running in the background?: Hello, From the last few days there is something bizarre happening with my Windows 10 Task Manager Rundll32.exe will start running in the background when I look at my Task Manager and will not disappear. I have Windows 10 1903 for the last 1 month and I never noticed this,...