Windows 10: Microsoft MN-730 wireless PCI got it working win 7

Discus and support Microsoft MN-730 wireless PCI got it working win 7 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Microsoft MN-730 non-functional in Win 7 Instructions are to add device manually, update driver from Device manager, select network, select broadcom... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by sdowney717, Aug 23, 2015.

1. Microsoft MN-730 wireless PCI got it working win 7

Microsoft MN-730 non-functional in Win 7

Instructions are to add device manually, update driver from Device manager, select network, select broadcom in left pane, select MN-730 in right pane.

It is working just fine.
    Is there a way to collect this win7 driver to work in win 10?
    Somehow save the installed driver?
    I doubt MS let this still show up, or did they?

:)

sdowney717, Aug 23, 2015

2. Windows 10: WHEA_uncorrectable_error related to USB wifi

I have the same problem with a different model of wireless USB dongle. I also get the problem with a wifi expansion card (PCI). What the heck? I had to go back to Win 7. Good Luck!

Infinite Zero, Aug 23, 2015
  3. LucOehlen Win User
    0xC1900101 - 0x30018 - We couldn't install windows 10

I finally got it working! I had to remove a pci wireless network card. I remember Windows 7 never was able to install the driver for it on it's own, always needed to do it manually via the cd. So I figured it might have a driver issue there. After I physically
    disconnected it from my PC it finally worked. Cheers.

LucOehlen, Aug 23, 2015
  4. Microsoft MN-730 wireless PCI got it working win 7

I looked into adding that driver and win 10 lists it just as win7 does, so it works in win 10.
    Exact same process. So I thought I had a worthless PCI wireless card that ended with Vista, but I dont.

sdowney717, Aug 24, 2015
Thema:

Microsoft MN-730 wireless PCI got it working win 7

1. Microsoft MN-730 wireless PCI got it working win 7 - Similar Threads - Microsoft 730 wireless

2. Realtek PCI bus driver for wireless network not working correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek PCI bus driver for wireless network not working correctly: Hello ! I'll try to be as specific as possible to help with my case.I own a laptop, Windows 10 Family, x64, manufacturer is HP. I've been having mildly annoying trouble with my Wi-Fi connection for ages now, so I thought I should seek help to see where the problem lies : my...
  3. Realtek PCI bus driver for wireless network not working correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek PCI bus driver for wireless network not working correctly: Hello ! I'll try to be as specific as possible to help with my case.I own a laptop, Windows 10 Family, x64, manufacturer is HP. I've been having mildly annoying trouble with my Wi-Fi connection for ages now, so I thought I should seek help to see where the problem lies : my...
  4. Realtek PCI bus driver for wireless network not working correctly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Wireless mouse not working Win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless mouse not working Win 10: Logitech mouse suddenly is not working on my laptop. No cursor displays. Checked mouse settings and it indicated that mouse is working. Batteries are good. Please help. Thank you. John...
  6. Wireless mouse not working Win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless mouse not working Win 10: Logitech mouse suddenly is not working on my laptop. No cursor displays. Checked mouse settings and it indicated that mouse is working. Batteries are good. Please help. Thank you. John...
  7. Wireless mouse not working Win 10

8. Wireless adapter goes missing - Lenovo yoga 730

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wireless adapter goes missing - Lenovo yoga 730: Hi team, Since about four weeks, I have been having trouble with my Wifi adapter. The network adapter doesn't appear in the list. I have tried all solutions including "Power management", uninstall - reinstall of network adapter etc etc. There was an update from Windows...
  9. my wireless pci adapter is not working in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    my wireless pci adapter is not working in windows 10: I am using windows 10 64 bit OS And I recently installed netgear wg311v3 54mbps wireless pci adapter and it won't working in my system it says device can't start then i am taken cpu to the local computer shop where i bought my PC they reinstall windows 10 and it is not...
  10. Updated from Win 7 to Win 10, Microsoft keyboard doesn't work

Updated from Win 7 to Win 10, Microsoft keyboard doesn't work: I've recently updated from Win 7 to Win 10. I have a Microsoft Comfort Curve 2000 keyboard, and since upgrading it no longer works in the Windows UI (not sure if that's the right term) or Internet Explorer. So it doesn't work in the Windows search bar, in folder search, or...