Windows 10: Microsoft Mobile 3500 Mouse

Discus and support Microsoft Mobile 3500 Mouse in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Just got a new mouse Microsoft Mobile 3500 Mouse... plugged in the transceiver, switched mouse on... and nothing.... Hmm... checked out the driver page... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by strangecarrots, Jun 24, 2022.

1. Microsoft Mobile 3500 Mouse

Just got a new mouse Microsoft Mobile 3500 Mouse... plugged in the transceiver, switched mouse on... and nothing.... Hmm... checked out the driver page at the Mouse & Keyboard Center Download Center.... Downloaded 64 bit as per my system.... But every time I tried installing I was getting an error.... so i checked the certificate and it shows that the certificate is valid ONLY until Dec 2nd 2021 - This I would imagine would cause the error with installation..... So... I am now stuck with a mouse that I cannot get working, a driver from Microsoft download center that is supposed to be sup

:)

strangecarrots, Jun 24, 2022
  2. Ma. Lau Win User

Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500

Hello Anthony,

We would like to know more information with regard to using Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500. Kindly provide the following information for us to isolate your concern:

• When did the issue occur?
    • Did you make any recent changes on your computer?
    We would suggest you to check this link and follow
    the instruction that can help you resolve the issue on using the wireless mouse.

We are looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, Jun 24, 2022
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Microsoft 3500 Wireless Mouse: No Device Detected

Hi Pard,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. Follow the Methods below and check.

Run the Hardware and Devices
    troubleshooter and check

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on troubleshooting, then click on “Hardware and Devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.
    Also perform the steps suggested in the link below and check.

Troubleshooting: Mice

Steps applicable to Windows 10.

Do let us know if you are able to use Microsoft 3500 Wireless Mouse. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jun 24, 2022
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Microsoft Mobile 3500 Mouse

Remon Ont, Jun 24, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft Mobile 3500 Mouse

1. Microsoft Mobile 3500 Mouse - Similar Threads - Microsoft Mobile 3500

2. Microsoft Wireless Mouse 3500

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless Mouse 3500: I recently upgraded my laptop to Windows 10 that's another complaint. Immediately, the mouse and keypad were competing with one another. I endured the frustration for several months until a friend of mind told me she was having the same problem and took it to a local repair...
  3. Microsoft Wireless Mouse 3500

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Wireless Mouse 3500: I recently upgraded my laptop to Windows 10 that's another complaint. Immediately, the mouse and keypad were competing with one another. I endured the frustration for several months until a friend of mind told me she was having the same problem and took it to a local repair...
  4. Microsoft Wireless Mouse 3500

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Microsoft Mobile 3500 Mouse

Microsoft Mobile 3500 Mouse: Just got a new mouse Microsoft Mobile 3500 Mouse... plugged in the transceiver, switched mouse on... and nothing.... Hmm... checked out the driver page at the Mouse & Keyboard Center Download Center.... Downloaded 64 bit as per my system.... But every time I tried installing...
  6. Microsoft Mobile 3500 Mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Mobile 3500 Mouse: Just got a new mouse Microsoft Mobile 3500 Mouse... plugged in the transceiver, switched mouse on... and nothing.... Hmm... checked out the driver page at the Mouse & Keyboard Center Download Center.... Downloaded 64 bit as per my system.... But every time I tried installing...
  7. Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500 problem

Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500 problem: I recently added the above mouse to my laptop running Windows 10 64bit. I put in the receiver and the driver installed and my mouse works just fine. My trouble come when I add another USB device to my computer via a second USB plug. My mouse becomes extremely unstable and...
  8. Microsoft 3500 wireless mouse dongle

Microsoft 3500 wireless mouse dongle: Hi, lost my USB dongle for a 3500 wireless mouse. Where can I get a replacement? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-3500-wireless-mouse-dongle/58044a52-c4ef-4797-b1ba-f7db95433b7b
  9. replace lost transceiver for mobile mouse 3500

in Windows 10 Customization
    replace lost transceiver for mobile mouse 3500: I have micorsoft mobile mouse 3500. I had only had it a couple weeks when my laptop was stolen with the tranciever in it. I still have the mouse itself. I really like the mouse, and felt that i havent gotten enough use out of it. Am i able to get new tranciever, or do i have...
  10. Microsoft mouse 3500

Microsoft mouse 3500: My mouse is not responding with my Dell laptop even though the light on the mouse is lit. H't aow can I get it to work.. I looked in settings and it didn't appear anything was wrong. How can I get the mouse to interact with the laptop?...