Windows 10: Microsoft Mobile Mouse 3600 not working

Discus and support Microsoft Mobile Mouse 3600 not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Every once in a while, my Microsoft Mobile Mouse 3600 stops working. The blue sensor light stays normal, but the laptop does not seem to receive any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by tar62800, Feb 27, 2019.

1. tar62800 Win User

Microsoft Mobile Mouse 3600 not working

Every once in a while, my Microsoft Mobile Mouse 3600 stops working. The blue sensor light stays normal, but the laptop does not seem to receive any input from the mouse. During these times, when I open the Bluetooth settings, the mouse displays the status message "Bluetooth is turned off", and there is no button to turn Bluetooth back on. When I run the Bluetooth troubleshooter, the status message changes to "Paired", even when the mouse is turned on. I've tried to disconnect and reconnect the mouse, but then I get the message "Try reconnecting your device again." in yellow letters underneath the name of the mouse. Last night, which was about 16 hours ago, I manually uninstalled and reinstalled the Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) driver, hoping that would work. It temporarily solved the problem, but about 15 minutes ago, the problem came back. The ONLY solution I have found is to completely restart the computer, which is very inconvenient when I'm a college student that uses this laptop a lot for my schoolwork or playing games with my friends. If I'm playing a game, I have to either switch from the mouse to the trackpad or disconnect from the game so I can restart my laptop, which can really hurt my teammates. Oh, and I've also checked my computer for updates, but its always up to date when these issues occur. My device and Windows specifications are below. I've checked online on multiple forums both here at Microsoft and other web forums for answers, but no one seems to have the problem I'm having, which to me suggests that its an issue with my computer but I've tried everything I can think of. Some prompt assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Device

Model: 15-u011dx

Windows

Edition: Windows 10 Pro

Version: 1809

OS build: 17763.316

:)

tar62800, Feb 27, 2019

2. Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse 3600 isn't working.

Hi Bartosz,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with accessing Bluetooth mouse on Windows 10, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know if you have tried the below:

• Have you turned on the mouse while connecting via Bluetooth?
    • Were you able to connect any other devices via Bluetooth to your laptop?
    • What is the complete error message of this issue?

Step 1: I suggest you to download the driver for the mouse from the below link, try to install and check if it helps.

Software download for Mouse 3600

Choose the appropriate operating system and try to install the software.

Step 2: I suggest you to refer to the below post replied by
    Rajith R on August 29, 2015 and check if it helps.

My Bluetooth device is enabled and
    shows as “Paired”, but isn’t working

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Ruth Buruga, Feb 27, 2019
  3. Microsoft bluetooth mouse 3600 paired but not working "the solution"

If your Microsoft bluetooth mouse 3600 stopped working

here is the steps to solve it:

1. remove the device from the Bluetooth connected devices

2. https://www.microsoft.com/accessori...mobile-mouse-3600/pn7-00001#techspecs-connect (chose downloads then download mouse and keyboard center for your windows version "will be detected automatically" )

3. install the download application

4. pair your microsoft mouse

5. the application will detect the mouse

6. its working now Microsoft Mobile Mouse 3600 not working :)

Bassem Aboulsoud, Feb 27, 2019
  4. Microsoft Mobile Mouse 3600 not working

Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard Center is not recognizing my supported Microsoft device (i.e. Bluetooth Mobile Mouse 3600)

The Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard Center is not recognizing my
    supported Microsoft device (i.e. Bluetooth Mobile Mouse 3600).

The "Bluetooth Mobile Mouse 3600" is a Microsoft mouse device that is listed on the supported device page here: https://www.microsoft.com/accessories/en-ca/support/troubleshooting/mouse/supported-devices

When I launch the Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard Center from my Windows 10 Pro system, it says "No device detected".

The Bluetooth Mobile Mouse 3600 is connected and working, and I just want to reprogram the wheel button to launch the Magnifier app like I had done with my previous mouse; the "Sculpt Comfort Mouse".

Does anybody know how to fix this?

TheLeadfoot, Feb 27, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Mobile Mouse 3600 not working

1. Microsoft Mobile Mouse 3600 not working - Similar Threads - Microsoft Mobile Mouse

2. Microsoft Wireless Bluetooth Mobile Mouse 3600 disconnection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless Bluetooth Mobile Mouse 3600 disconnection: Hi.I own Microsoft's 3600 mouse and lately, it's getting disconnected a lot of times. When I try to pair it again through the Bluetooth setup, it's not successful, although usually it's not even detected. The only solution I found is removing the Bluetooth general drivers...
  3. Microsoft Wireless Bluetooth Mobile Mouse 3600 disconnection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Wireless Bluetooth Mobile Mouse 3600 disconnection: Hi.I own Microsoft's 3600 mouse and lately, it's getting disconnected a lot of times. When I try to pair it again through the Bluetooth setup, it's not successful, although usually it's not even detected. The only solution I found is removing the Bluetooth general drivers...
  4. Mobile mouse 3600 power button did not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mobile mouse 3600 power button did not work: mobile mouse 3600 power button did not work, the power lamp up when i but the battery.- the bottom did not work to reset or power off or pair * Moved from Community Center...
  5. Mobile mouse 3600 power button did not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mobile mouse 3600 power button did not work: mobile mouse 3600 power button did not work, the power lamp up when i but the battery.- the bottom did not work to reset or power off or pair * Moved from Community Center...
  6. Microsoft mobile mouse 3600

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft mobile mouse 3600: My Microsoft mobile mouse 3600 does not want to turn off or connect to my PC anymore. The Blue sensor light keeps flashing and the backlight stays on in a green/yellow color. I have changed the battery, which did not help. The mouse does not turn off no matter how long I push...
  7. Microsoft Mobile Bluetooth 3600

Microsoft Mobile Bluetooth 3600: Just purchased Microsoft Mobile Bluetooth 3600 for my Lenovo ideapad 330s. I had no problems connecting; however, when the cursor stops removing, I have to click on connect on notification tab to get to work. Is there a fix?...
  8. Bluetooth mouse Mobile 3600

Bluetooth mouse Mobile 3600: I've purchased the MS Bluetooth Mobile 3600 mouse to use with my new Dell XPS 15, which is running windows 10. The system can't seem to be able to discover the mouse (search window keeps looking with no results found). The mouse is discoverable by my iPhone funnily enough...
  9. Bluetooth Mobile Mouse 3600 Not Working

Bluetooth Mobile Mouse 3600 Not Working: I am trying to connect my Bluetooth Mobile Mouse 3600 mouse (its a Microsoft Product). I put in the receiver and it installs as the "Microsoft Wireless Transceiver." However, the mouse itself still does not work. I have new batteries in it....
  10. Microsoft bluetooth mobile mouse 3600 keeps disconnecting

Microsoft bluetooth mobile mouse 3600 keeps disconnecting: I turn on my mouse, it auto-connects to my Dell XPS-15 laptop, functions for about 10 seconds, then turns off. I have ensured that the power settings are not interfering by going to Device Manager - Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth - Properties - Power Management - Uncheck...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft mouse 3500 not pairing windows 10

2. microsoft bluetooth3600 mouse not found

3. microsoft mouse 3600 not working

4. microsoft mouse not working,
  5. microsoft bluetooth mouse 3600 stops working,
  6. microsoft mouse 3600,
  7. microsoft mobile mouse not working,
  8. microsoft bluetooth mouse pairing,
  9. 3600 Bluetooth mouse not working win 10,
  10. mobile mouse 3600 not working windows 10 1809,
  11. microsoft 3600 mouse stopped working windows10,