Windows 10: Microsoft mobile mouse 3600

Discus and support Microsoft mobile mouse 3600 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Microsoft mobile mouse 3600 does not want to turn off or connect to my PC anymore. The Blue sensor light keeps flashing and the backlight stays on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RBrandCP, Sep 28, 2020.

1. RBrandCP Win User

Microsoft mobile mouse 3600

My Microsoft mobile mouse 3600 does not want to turn off or connect to my PC anymore. The Blue sensor light keeps flashing and the backlight stays on in a green/yellow color. I have changed the battery, which did not help. The mouse does not turn off no matter how long I push the power button. My PC is also not able to pick up the Bluetooth connection anymore.

:)

RBrandCP, Sep 28, 2020
  2. Mithin_EJ Win User

Microsoft bluetooth mobile mouse 3600 - connected but I can't use it.

Hi Κωνσταντίνος ροδρόμου,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We would need some more information:

1. Were there any changes made to the operating system recently?
    2. May I know the make and the model number of the system?
    3. Are you getting any error message?
    I recommend you to follow the methods given below.

Method 1:

Try the steps in the article
    Troubleshoot response failures in wireless keyboard or mouse

Method 2:

1. Uninstall the current drivers that is installed on the system and
      Download Bluetooth Mobile Mouse 3600
      driver.
    1. Reboot the PC after installing the Drivers and check.
    If you still face the issue, reply to this post with the question above and the error that you get.

Hope it helps.

Mithin EJ

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mithin_EJ, Sep 28, 2020
  3. Driver Error with Microsoft Mobile Mouse 3600

Hi Chad,

Thank you for the reply. Sorry for the delay.

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/838398

For reference:

https://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-in/help/support/how-to/mouse/bluetooth

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-in/p/wireless-mobile-mouse-4000#support

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-ca/d/bluetooth-mobile-mouse-3600

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Sep 28, 2020
  4. Microsoft mobile mouse 3600

Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard Center is not recognizing my supported Microsoft device (i.e. Bluetooth Mobile Mouse 3600)

The Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard Center is not recognizing my
    supported Microsoft device (i.e. Bluetooth Mobile Mouse 3600).

The "Bluetooth Mobile Mouse 3600" is a Microsoft mouse device that is listed on the supported device page here: https://www.microsoft.com/accessories/en-ca/support/troubleshooting/mouse/supported-devices

When I launch the Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard Center from my Windows 10 Pro system, it says "No device detected".

The Bluetooth Mobile Mouse 3600 is connected and working, and I just want to reprogram the wheel button to launch the Magnifier app like I had done with my previous mouse; the "Sculpt Comfort Mouse".

Does anybody know how to fix this?

TheLeadfoot, Sep 28, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft mobile mouse 3600

1. Microsoft mobile mouse 3600 - Similar Threads - Microsoft mobile mouse

2. Microsoft Wireless Bluetooth Mobile Mouse 3600 disconnection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless Bluetooth Mobile Mouse 3600 disconnection: Hi.I own Microsoft's 3600 mouse and lately, it's getting disconnected a lot of times. When I try to pair it again through the Bluetooth setup, it's not successful, although usually it's not even detected. The only solution I found is removing the Bluetooth general drivers...
  3. Microsoft Wireless Bluetooth Mobile Mouse 3600 disconnection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Wireless Bluetooth Mobile Mouse 3600 disconnection: Hi.I own Microsoft's 3600 mouse and lately, it's getting disconnected a lot of times. When I try to pair it again through the Bluetooth setup, it's not successful, although usually it's not even detected. The only solution I found is removing the Bluetooth general drivers...
  4. Microsoft Mobile Bluetooth 3600

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Mobile Bluetooth 3600: Just purchased Microsoft Mobile Bluetooth 3600 for my Lenovo ideapad 330s. I had no problems connecting; however, when the cursor stops removing, I have to click on connect on notification tab to get to work. Is there a fix?...
  5. Mobile Mouse 3600 Not Entering Pairing Mode

Mobile Mouse 3600 Not Entering Pairing Mode: I have had this mouse for quite some time now ~3 years and up until now, it's been working fine. Today, I tried to use it and even though my computer said it was paired, the mouse wasn't working. So I removed the device from my bluetooth devices and tried to repair it. It's...
  6. Bluetooth mouse Mobile 3600

Bluetooth mouse Mobile 3600: I've purchased the MS Bluetooth Mobile 3600 mouse to use with my new Dell XPS 15, which is running windows 10. The system can't seem to be able to discover the mouse (search window keeps looking with no results found). The mouse is discoverable by my iPhone funnily enough...
  7. Bluetooth Mobile Mouse 3600 Not Working

Bluetooth Mobile Mouse 3600 Not Working: I am trying to connect my Bluetooth Mobile Mouse 3600 mouse (its a Microsoft Product). I put in the receiver and it installs as the "Microsoft Wireless Transceiver." However, the mouse itself still does not work. I have new batteries in it....
  8. Microsoft Mobile Mouse 3600 not working

Microsoft Mobile Mouse 3600 not working: Every once in a while, my Microsoft Mobile Mouse 3600 stops working. The blue sensor light stays normal, but the laptop does not seem to receive any input from the mouse. During these times, when I open the Bluetooth settings, the mouse displays the status message "Bluetooth...
  9. Microsoft bluetooth mobile mouse 3600 keeps disconnecting

Microsoft bluetooth mobile mouse 3600 keeps disconnecting: I turn on my mouse, it auto-connects to my Dell XPS-15 laptop, functions for about 10 seconds, then turns off. I have ensured that the power settings are not interfering by going to Device Manager - Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth - Properties - Power Management - Uncheck...
  10. Microsoft bluetooth mobile mouse 3600 - connected but I can't use it.

Microsoft bluetooth mobile mouse 3600 - connected but I can't use it.: Hi, I try connect my new mouse ( Microsoft bluetooth mobile mouse 3600 ) with my laptop. I make all the steps properly, but nothing happens. In the properties of the touchpad(Elan Smart-Pad) have a option, disable when external USB pointer device plug in, this is checked....