Microsoft Mobile World Congress 2-5 March 2015

Discus and support Microsoft Mobile World Congress 2-5 March 2015 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Hola, amigos! The Lumia Conversations team is going to Barcelona for Mobile World Congress (MWC), one of the largest techfests for the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 26, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Source: Mobile World Congress: See you in Barcelona - Lumia Conversations

Brink, Feb 26, 2015
  2. LEE
    Lee Win User

Think I'll forgo that this year. . .just to tried to go. . .*Wink

:)

3. James Toalu Win User
    James Toalu, Feb 26, 2015
  4. 7thSense Win User

Windows Phone 7 Tango

Microsoft is expected to announce more information next week during Mobile World Congress..

7thSense, Feb 26, 2015
Thema:

1. Microsoft Mobile World Congress 2-5 March 2015 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Mobile World

2. Microsoft Photos is totally broken. Can't show OneDrive Albums ,High CPU usage, Indexing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Photos is totally broken. Can't show OneDrive Albums ,High CPU usage, Indexing...: Got my laptop back from service center, reset Windows and start over. Microsoft Photos can never show my OneDrive photo albums. It can display photos stored in OneDrive even it says cannot connect. App closes by itself frequently. I have years of photos in my OneDrive in...
  3. New build confirms Redstone 5 update is Windows 10 version 1809

in Windows 10 News
    New build confirms Redstone 5 update is Windows 10 version 1809: Microsoft is committed to Windows 10 update cycle with two different releases every year, in April and October. So the Redstone 5 update is likely to be finalized in September and it’ll be rolled out to the general public in early October. Obviously, the insiders already have...
  4. Overdue Microsoft refund.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Overdue Microsoft refund.: I am trying to contact "Kathy Jackson" at Microsoft for a refund I paid 05/06/18 for Microsoft tech support. She left a message to call her for a refund but the phone number she left is continually busy! I've been trying for several days. Very frustrating!!...
  5. setting up mobile hotspot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    setting up mobile hotspot: im using a dell i7 and i have just updatd to windows 10. im having trouble with setting up my hotspot. it keeps saying it cannot set up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/setting-up-mobile-hotspot/299565e9-193c-415f-880f-36050613b6a6
  6. No WiFi and cannot sign into microsoft account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No WiFi and cannot sign into microsoft account: Hi, After one of the Windows 10 updates in my Asus laptop the Wifi stopped working. And though the ehternet is working fine and I am able to browse and send/receive mails using outlook the network adaptor status says "Disconnected" (under Network Status -> View Network...
  7. Surface Book 2 inaccessible following this past Tuesday (patch day)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface Book 2 inaccessible following this past Tuesday (patch day): Hello, Since the regular monthly update last Tuesday, my Surface Book 2 has presented me with a "Preparing BitLocker recovery" screen. Until then, it used to work pretty accurately. I've tried to follow the meager advice given on the Internet, but to no avail. And I cannot...
  8. Microsoft Launcher app 4.12.0.44682 version for Android - August 1

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Launcher app 4.12.0.44682 version for Android - August 1: With Microsoft Launcher (formerly known as Arrow Launcher), you can personalize your Android device to match your style with wallpapers, theme colors, icon packs and more. With a Microsoft account or work/school account, you can access your calendar, documents, and recent...
  9. Microsoft discovers a new known issue in Windows 10 Build 17134.228

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft discovers a new known issue in Windows 10 Build 17134.228: Microsoft recently released Windows 10 Build 17134.228 (KB4343909) for users running the April 2018 Update. Today, Microsoft has quietly updated changelog of the patch released for Windows 10 April 2018 Update to include one new known issue. According to the updated...
  10. New Microsoft Launcher app 4.12 version for Android

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Launcher app 4.12 version for Android: With Microsoft Launcher (formerly known as Arrow Launcher), you can personalize your Android device to match your style with wallpapers, theme colors, icon packs and more. With a Microsoft account or work/school account, you can access your calendar, documents, and recent...