Windows 10: Microsoft Model 1381 webcam

Discus and support Microsoft Model 1381 webcam in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've lost the software to run the above mentioned webcam. Can you tell me how to download the information from the internet?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Denise Friend, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Microsoft Model 1381 webcam

I've lost the software to run the above mentioned webcam. Can you tell me how to download the information from the internet?

:)

Denise Friend, Aug 20, 2020

2. Webcam only in B/W

Hi Seth,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I can understand that it must be difficult for you when things are not working as it should.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

1. What is the model number of the laptop?
    2. Is this an external/internal webcam?
    3. If it’s an external webcam, may I know the make and model of the webcam?

I suggest you to refer the section ‘Roll back your webcam driver’ from the article
    Camera does not work in Windows 10 for the troubleshooting steps.

Get back to us for further assistance on this issue with the required information. We will be happy to help you.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Aug 20, 2020
  3. Webcam not working in Windows 10 Pro on Microsoft camera app and not on Skype

Hi,

Since you mentioned that you already reinstalled the driver for your webcam, we suggest that you perform these troubleshooting steps to resolve your concern:

Get back to us with the results of the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Kristoffer Abs, Aug 20, 2020
  4. Naresh_K Win User

Microsoft Model 1381 webcam

Webcam not working

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

This issue can occur if the camera drivers are not up-to date, your anti-virus may be blocking the camera, or camera app is not installed properly. I would suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article:
    Camera does not work in Windows 10. You can also refer to the suggestion on HP article:
    HP PCs - Webcam Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8).

If you need any further assistance, please write back with the following information:

1. What happens when you are trying to access Camera app?
    2. What is the exact error message you are getting?
    3. What is version of Windows 10 that is installed on your device?
    4. Are you using an external webcam? If yes, please help us with the make and model of the webcam.

Regards,

Naresh_K, Aug 20, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Model 1381 webcam

1. Microsoft Model 1381 webcam - Similar Threads - Microsoft Model 1381

2. Microsoft LifeCam Webcam, Model VX-1000, Windows 10, No Drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft LifeCam Webcam, Model VX-1000, Windows 10, No Drivers: Still no help from Microsoft for their hardware... Misleading informations only... >>> https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/firmware-drivers-and-software-for-microsoft-lifecam-cameras-4de0695c-8b9c-8666-24a8-ecd3d7a5d79b >>>"Firmware, drivers, and software for Microsoft...
  3. microsoft webcam

microsoft webcam: my Lifecam HD is so dark i cannot see images in my ambient light. can you help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-webcam/fc83eb56-cae6-45f3-a20c-f46343e1a3c7
  4. Driver for mylife notebook webcam model IH-W312NP

Driver for mylife notebook webcam model IH-W312NP: Good afternoon I need the driver for the webcam ihome model IH-W312np windows 10 x64 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-for-mylife-notebook-webcam-model-ih-w312np/f400b8a1-c6b2-42fd-8cab-feb92dddff81
  5. microsoft webcam 3000

microsoft webcam 3000: my webcam will not turn off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-webcam-3000/d2d99351-e52e-42ae-bc69-36149252a31b
  6. microsoft webcam 3000

microsoft webcam 3000: i just installed an hp printer on my hp computer and now webcam will not turn off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-webcam-3000/f4b99096-a6b8-46b5-861c-b003ce497af6
  7. HP dv6600 model Webcam doesn't get detected for Microsoft teams meeting

HP dv6600 model Webcam doesn't get detected for Microsoft teams meeting: Hi , I have HP dv6600 laptop that has its in-built webcam. Though the camera works for all other apps including video conferencing apps like Skype, Zoom etc., it doesn't seem to get detected for "Teams" meetings. During device setting the preview panel sometimes displays...
  8. Microsoft webcams

Microsoft webcams: Do Microsoft webcams have on/off switch? During this Covid19 shutdown, many of the groups I belong to are using Zoom and other software to hold meetings and my PC does not have a camera or microphone. I have windows 10 and and HP tower desktop and want to participate in...
  9. Microsoft Webcam

Microsoft Webcam: My webcam will not turn off in Windows 10. MS have already tried changing drivers. It is not the cam because it works ok on my Windows 10 laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-webcam/23cd454f-7f1e-40ac-aa3a-caaa4644b161
  10. Microsoft Flow and the Microsoft Common Data Model

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Flow and the Microsoft Common Data Model: Today we are excited to announce the public preview of the Microsoft Common Data Model integrated in Microsoft Flow. Your flows can already connect to over 40 different services, but sometimes you want to capture new data that you're not already storing somewhere, or, you...