Windows 10: Microsoft Modern Keyboard Fingerprint connecting after pairing

Discus and support Microsoft Modern Keyboard Fingerprint connecting after pairing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I use the Microsoft Modern Keyboard with fingerprint ID on two Bluetooth laptops. Both laptops are Windows 10 SAAS. Pairing works fine on both... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NRam_969, Apr 7, 2020.

1. NRam_969 Win User

Microsoft Modern Keyboard Fingerprint connecting after pairing

I use the Microsoft Modern Keyboard with fingerprint ID on two Bluetooth laptops. Both laptops are Windows 10 SAAS. Pairing works fine on both computers. But when I shut down one computer and want to use it on the other, the keyboard does not connect to the second one. The Bluetooth status sais "Paired" but it does not change to "Connected". The only way I figured so far is repairing with the cable. There has to be a better solution than this. Can anyone advise?

:)

NRam_969, Apr 7, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User
    Sasqui, Apr 7, 2020
  3. mousehat Win User
    Microsoft Modern Keyboard with Fingerprint ID not charging

I've recently purchased the new Microsoft Modern Keyboard with Fingerprint ID and it pairs with my surface properfectly fine but as soon as I disconnect the microsUSB cable to use it wirelessly the keyboard switches off and cant connect to it. Anyone having
    similar issues?

Regards,

mousehat, Apr 7, 2020
  4. Fif23 Win User

Anyone with the Microsoft Modern fingerprint keyboard ?

Hi there ! Anyone here bought the Microsoft keyboard with the fingerprint sensor ? That slim one, called Modern.

Real world views ? What do you think ?
    Cons ?

Looks really good on paper.

Thanks fellas !

Fif23, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft Modern Keyboard Fingerprint connecting after pairing - Similar Threads - Microsoft Modern Keyboard

2. Microsoft modern keyboard with fingerprint ID not connecting via USB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft modern keyboard with fingerprint ID not connecting via USB: Hello,I have a new Microsoft Modern Keyboard with fingerprint ID - Model NO.:1780 - It's new from deadstock I guess, and never was opened.I try it to connect with the USB cable to multiple computers, but none of them recognize it.I tried it with another cable, but still...
  3. Microsoft modern keyboard with fingerprint ID not connecting via USB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft modern keyboard with fingerprint ID not connecting via USB: Hello,I have a new Microsoft Modern Keyboard with fingerprint ID - Model NO.:1780 - It's new from deadstock I guess, and never was opened.I try it to connect with the USB cable to multiple computers, but none of them recognize it.I tried it with another cable, but still...
  4. Microsoft modern keyboard with fingerprint ID not connecting via USB

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Microsoft Bluetooth Modern Keyboard with Fingerprint ID will not pair

Microsoft Bluetooth Modern Keyboard with Fingerprint ID will not pair: I can't get this to pair. I've followed all of the steps provided by Microsoft, installed the software manually, and even reset my PC. The keyboard works and is detected as a 'USB keyboard with Fingerprint ID', but does not work wirelessly. I'm using the original USB...
  6. Microsoft Modern Keyboard with Fingerprint ID cannot pair with Galaxy Book S

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft Modern Keyboard with Fingerprint ID cannot pair with Galaxy Book S: I have the Galaxy Book S which is an ARM64 bit PC. I tried to download the drivers manually but the installation failed for the 32 bit version....
  7. Unable to pair / reconnect my Microsoft Modern Keyboard with Fingerprint ID

Unable to pair / reconnect my Microsoft Modern Keyboard with Fingerprint ID: I've had a "Microsoft Modern Keyboard with Fingerprint ID" for about several months with Windows 10. The keyboard had been working fine. Recently, however, I noticed that the keyboard started losing connection to my PC and not restoring it until I rebooted. In the Bluetooth...
  8. How to pair Microsoft Modern Keyboard with Fingerprint ID on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to pair Microsoft Modern Keyboard with Fingerprint ID on Windows 10: [ATTACH]The Modern Keyboard from Microsoft is the successor to the Surface Keyboard. It looks much identical to the latter. The differences that can be readily discerned […] This post How to pair Microsoft Modern Keyboard with Fingerprint ID on Windows 10 is from...
  9. Microsoft Modern Keyboard Not Connecting

Microsoft Modern Keyboard Not Connecting: So I recently got the Microsoft modern keyboard. I have Bluetooth 5.0 on my PC, but the keyboard won't connect wirelessly. I tried it on my surface book and the keyboard worked perfectly. The only difference between the two was that, on my surface book, it showed that it was...
  10. Microsoft Modern Keyboard with Fingerprint ID Not Charging

Microsoft Modern Keyboard with Fingerprint ID Not Charging: Hi, all. So I have this weird issue. Even if I leave my keyboard plugged in, it never goes above 90% charge, and will fall, while plugged in, to below 80% sometimes. I have tried plugging it into USB ports, we well as USB charging stations, with no change. If I unplug it,...