Windows 10: Microsoft Modern Keyboard Not Connecting

Discus and support Microsoft Modern Keyboard Not Connecting in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I recently got the Microsoft modern keyboard. I have Bluetooth 5.0 on my PC, but the keyboard won't connect wirelessly. I tried it on my surface... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Nothran, Oct 4, 2019.

1. Nothran Win User

Microsoft Modern Keyboard Not Connecting

So I recently got the Microsoft modern keyboard. I have Bluetooth 5.0 on my PC, but the keyboard won't connect wirelessly. I tried it on my surface book and the keyboard worked perfectly. The only difference between the two was that, on my surface book, it showed that it was connected via USB 3.0. Any suggestions how to get this to work on my PC?

Thanks!

:)

Nothran, Oct 4, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User
    Sasqui, Oct 4, 2019
  3. TEZCEYIP Win User
    Modern keyboard with Android or IOS

I purchased the modern keyboard and it works perfect with my surface pro after pairing

however, I want to connect it to my Samsung note 9 / iPhone 8plus but it never appear on the list in my phone.

It does say this keyboard support IOS and Andriod, please help

btw, the modern mouse works fine with my phones

TEZCEYIP, Oct 4, 2019
  4. helloken Win User

Microsoft Modern Keyboard with Fingerprint ID Bluetooth Problem

Hello,

I bought a microsoft modern keyboard with fingerprint id few days ago, but it cannot build a bluetooth connection with my computers. I also own a Surface mouse, and it works properly, so I am quite sure that my computers have no problem.

I tried all the trouble shooting steps on the help page (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...eshooting-modern-keyboard-with-fingerprint-id), but the problem persists.

Can anyone help me?

helloken, Oct 4, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft Modern Keyboard Not Connecting - Similar Threads - Microsoft Modern Keyboard

2. Microsoft modern keyboard with fingerprint ID not connecting via USB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft modern keyboard with fingerprint ID not connecting via USB: Hello,I have a new Microsoft Modern Keyboard with fingerprint ID - Model NO.:1780 - It's new from deadstock I guess, and never was opened.I try it to connect with the USB cable to multiple computers, but none of them recognize it.I tried it with another cable, but still...
  3. Microsoft modern keyboard with fingerprint ID not connecting via USB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft modern keyboard with fingerprint ID not connecting via USB: Hello,I have a new Microsoft Modern Keyboard with fingerprint ID - Model NO.:1780 - It's new from deadstock I guess, and never was opened.I try it to connect with the USB cable to multiple computers, but none of them recognize it.I tried it with another cable, but still...
  4. Microsoft modern keyboard with fingerprint ID not connecting via USB

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Microsoft Modern keyboard misses first keystroke

Microsoft Modern keyboard misses first keystroke: I have a lag time using bluetootn microsoft modern keyboard on windows 10 on an HP laptop. It often misses the first keystroke. I was trying some of the troubleshooting but it won't let me run cmd as an administrator even though I turned off my Norton. Any help would be...
  6. Microsoft Modern Keyboard Fingerprint connecting after pairing

Microsoft Modern Keyboard Fingerprint connecting after pairing: I use the Microsoft Modern Keyboard with fingerprint ID on two Bluetooth laptops. Both laptops are Windows 10 SAAS. Pairing works fine on both computers. But when I shut down one computer and want to use it on the other, the keyboard does not connect to the second one. The...
  7. Microsoft Modern Keyboard Issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Modern Keyboard Issue: I purchased a Microsoft Modern Keyboard at Best Buy about 9 months ago. This morning the "a," "s," and "d" keys stopped working. I searched online for a resolution and did the usual fixes, including reboot of computer. Keyboard is hardwired, so not a connectivity issue....
  8. Microsoft Modern Keyboard with Fingerprint ID Not Charging

Microsoft Modern Keyboard with Fingerprint ID Not Charging: Hi, all. So I have this weird issue. Even if I leave my keyboard plugged in, it never goes above 90% charge, and will fall, while plugged in, to below 80% sometimes. I have tried plugging it into USB ports, we well as USB charging stations, with no change. If I unplug it,...
  9. Microsoft Modern Keyboard

Microsoft Modern Keyboard: I have purchased this keyboard new. It works correctly when wired to laptop. Fingerprint works correctly when wired in. If its not connected by wire doesn't work. Is fully charged, doesn't show up as a Bluetooth device, have installed latest updates. Laptop is on latest...
  10. Microsoft mouse and keyboard center + microsoft modern keyboard with FP ID.

Microsoft mouse and keyboard center + microsoft modern keyboard with FP ID.: I bought a Microsoft precision mouse and Microsoft modern keyboard with fingerprint id, to use with several devices(smart switch), but the keyboard is not supported in Microsoft mouse and keyboard center. Im confused, how is the top keyboard 130$ not supported this? Maybe I'm...