Windows 10: Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset - change language?!

Discus and support Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset - change language?! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello Community,I bought a new Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset, but the default language is set to Spanish, rather than English. When I connected my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MSP_Geographer, Dec 9, 2022.

1. Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset - change language?!

Hello Community,I bought a new Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset, but the default language is set to Spanish, rather than English. When I connected my laptop with the headset, using the Microsoft USB Link plug into the USB port on my Windows 10 laptop, the headset connects right away, but the headset message saying it's connected to Microsoft USB Link and the battery level, is in Spanish?!I've installed the Microsoft Accessory Center, to customize the headset, but the App says: "No supported devices found", so I'm unable to customize the headset properties.I've fully charged the headset batter

:)

MSP_Geographer, Dec 9, 2022

2. Modern Wireless headset

We currently purchased the modern wireless headsets and are trying to answer calls thru cisco jabber. We are unable to use the answer button on the headsets to do so. we can accept the call via the computer, but no the head set. Is there a way around this, otherwise these headsets are not really helpful to us.

Kate Hillsley, Dec 9, 2022
  3. Fatih Ö. Win User
    Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset Standby issue

Hello,

i have the similar issue like this thread:

Redirecting

Also descripted here:

Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset - change language?! 06e42e7b-a6fd-4fa1-b503-64842dcf2de0?upload=true.png

Recently bought the Modern Wireless Headset but it will disconnect when it is not used for an amount of time. This is disappointing. Tried over the USB Dongle and also over Bluetooth. Below you can see my firmware version and i also reset to the default settings over the Microsoft Accessory Center and also with the button combination. Any suggestions? Please fix this annoying issue.

Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset - change language?! 9e6b6801-ef96-4d9d-83be-2b59485a185c?upload=true.png

Thx and Best,

Fatih

Fatih Ö., Dec 9, 2022
  4. Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset - change language?!

Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset External Noise During Call

I have the Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset and find that when I start a call using the headset for my audio and microphone, the external room noise is amplified in my speaker. Is there a way to disable this function?

Timde Beer, Dec 9, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset - change language?!

1. Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset - change language?! - Similar Threads - Microsoft Modern Wireless

2. Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset sleep mode: After a few hours of not being used, the Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset goes to sleep. Thus when I answer a call it is no good, need to power the headset off then back on for it to wake up and re-establish a connection to the Microsoft USB Link dongle that came with it,...
  3. Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset sleep mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset sleep mode: After a few hours of not being used, the Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset goes to sleep. Thus when I answer a call it is no good, need to power the headset off then back on for it to wake up and re-establish a connection to the Microsoft USB Link dongle that came with it,...
  4. Syncing multiple microsoft modern wireless headsets

Syncing multiple microsoft modern wireless headsets: Can you sync two microsoft modern wireless headsets to one computer so that a phone call through Webex or Microsoft teams can be heard on both at the same time?...
  5. Syncing multiple microsoft modern wireless headsets

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Syncing multiple microsoft modern wireless headsets: Can you sync two microsoft modern wireless headsets to one computer so that a phone call through Webex or Microsoft teams can be heard on both at the same time?...
  6. Syncing multiple microsoft modern wireless headsets

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset Standby issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset Standby issue: Hello,i have the similar issue like this thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/de-de/windows/forum/all/microsoft-modern-wireless-headset-stand-by/f6eba474-8822-4b8a-93d8-48861a4be832Recently bought the Modern Wireless Headset but it will disconnect when it is not used for an...
  8. Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset Standby issue

Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset Standby issue: Hello,i have the similar issue like this thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/de-de/windows/forum/all/microsoft-modern-wireless-headset-stand-by/f6eba474-8822-4b8a-93d8-48861a4be832Recently bought the Modern Wireless Headset but it will disconnect when it is not used for an...
  9. Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset Standby issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset low microphone volume

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset low microphone volume: I recently purchased a Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset for use with teams calls etc, however my colleagues are claiming that when on calls it sounds like I am far away and very quiet.The microphone volume settings are at 100%, and I have no option for a microphone booster...