Windows 10: Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset low microphone volume

Discus and support Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset low microphone volume in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently purchased a Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset for use with teams calls etc, however my colleagues are claiming that when on calls it sounds... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MartyDub, Mar 23, 2022.

1. MartyDub Win User

Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset low microphone volume

I recently purchased a Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset for use with teams calls etc, however my colleagues are claiming that when on calls it sounds like I am far away and very quiet.The microphone volume settings are at 100%, and I have no option for a microphone booster like I did with my previous headset. I'm a little disappointed given this is a Microsoft proprietary headset specifically marketed for teams use and not a cheap one at that. Is there anyway I can further increase the volume of my microphone?

:)

MartyDub, Mar 23, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset low microphone volume

1. Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset low microphone volume - Similar Threads - Microsoft Modern Wireless

2. Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset sleep mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset sleep mode: After a few hours of not being used, the Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset goes to sleep. Thus when I answer a call it is no good, need to power the headset off then back on for it to wake up and re-establish a connection to the Microsoft USB Link dongle that came with it,...
  3. Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset will not download/install microphone driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset will not download/install microphone driver: I have a Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset and it will not install the microphone driver on one computer. It installs and detects both the audio out and microphone driver on another computer, however it will not for this "new" computer.- I have uninstalled the driver from...
  4. Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset will not download/install microphone driver

Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset will not download/install microphone driver: I have a Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset and it will not install the microphone driver on one computer. It installs and detects both the audio out and microphone driver on another computer, however it will not for this "new" computer.- I have uninstalled the driver from...
  5. Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset will not download/install microphone driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Low quality recording on Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low quality recording on Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset: Hello,I recently bought a Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset 8JR-00003, and it has some issues, that I wasnt expecting. I am using the Microsoft USB link dongle, but I tried the Bluetooth connecting and is the same scenario.- When a just listen music the quality is very good.-...
  7. Low quality recording on Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset

Low quality recording on Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset: Hello,I recently bought a Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset 8JR-00003, and it has some issues, that I wasnt expecting. I am using the Microsoft USB link dongle, but I tried the Bluetooth connecting and is the same scenario.- When a just listen music the quality is very good.-...
  8. Low quality recording on Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset

9. Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset low microphone volume

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset low microphone volume: I recently purchased a Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset for use with teams calls etc, however my colleagues are claiming that when on calls it sounds like I am far away and very quiet.The microphone volume settings are at 100%, and I have no option for a microphone booster...
  10. Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset low microphone volume

Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset low microphone volume: I recently purchased a Microsoft Modern Wireless Headset for use with teams calls etc, however my colleagues are claiming that when on calls it sounds like I am far away and very quiet.The microphone volume settings are at 100%, and I have no option for a microphone booster...