Windows 10: Microsoft Money App No New News Updates

Discus and support Microsoft Money App No New News Updates in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; WHEN ARE WE GOING TO GET NEW FINANCIAL NEWS UPDATES AGAIN THEY HAVE BEEN THE SAME FOR N DAYS!! I HAVE UNINSTALLED THE APP AND REINSTALLED BUT TO NO... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GarinasRogers, Jun 19, 2020.

1. Microsoft Money App No New News Updates

WHEN ARE WE GOING TO GET NEW FINANCIAL NEWS UPDATES AGAIN THEY HAVE BEEN THE SAME FOR N DAYS!!

I HAVE UNINSTALLED THE APP AND REINSTALLED BUT TO NO AVAIL

:)

GarinasRogers, Jun 19, 2020
  2. Martin00 Win User

News and Money apps not working on 950Xl

Hi Nath,

Okay - the saga continues...

I did a hard reset of my phone.

Told it my Microsoft account and it queued up apps to download.

Rather than wait for money and news apps, I searched for them and downloaded them ahead of time.

NB I used the search box to find them. I didn't scroll down the list of pending applications.

Having installed them, they worked Microsoft Money App No New News Updates :)

However the apps were still listed in the list of pending apps to install

I click on check for updates. I updated the store app and the news app. (Strange it needed an update). It then no longer worked! Hmm So I guess I need to check on version numbers....

I can only see version numbers in recent activity of store app

news version 4.18.41.0 doesn't work

store app 11701.1001.99.0

money 4.9.52.0 works upgrading breaks it

So I'll try hard reset again....

Martin00, Jun 19, 2020
  3. News & Money Apps preinstalled Stop the RunAround

Hi Douglas,

I am sorry to know that News and Money apps are not working.

I highly appreciate your efforts and time.

• What and all steps have you provided so far?
    • Do you face the same issue with other apps also?
    It could be due to corrupt apps or missing updates.

I suggest you to try the steps provided below if you have not tried yet and check if it helps.

Restart the computer a few times and check for Windows Updates.

In the Search box on the taskbar, enter Windows Update, select Windows Update. On the Windows Update page, select Check for updates.

Try to run the troubleshooter for Windows apps and check:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Check for updates for apps from Windows Store and install if you find any.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/check-for-updates-for-apps-and-games-from-windows-store#

Hope this helps in resolving the issue with apps. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Jun 19, 2020
  4. Microsoft Money App No New News Updates

News & Money Apps preinstalled Stop the RunAround

Ongoing problem with preinstalled News & Money apps. Click on it and nothing happens. This is a multi user problem and all solutions by microsoft support staff and others has done absolutely nothing!!!! This is not a user or hardware problem! It is a problem
    that developers in microsoft need to FIX!

I have tried everything suggested except the DISM which is unnecessary since my machine came with a fresh preinstalled copy of Windows 10 home on a Lenovo Ideacentre AIO 700 with 16gb - 1tb hybrid storage. Brand new, a week old. Barely had time to use as
    been trouble shooting since received.

All said...when 1st received and turned on the News app and Money app worked just fine. Then came the updates and those apps would no longer open. Since then till yesterday have been following suggestions to fix to no avail.

Then last night I let the machine go to sleep. Turned it on this a.m. and News app and Money app worked!! Wow, fixed I thought. But there was an update for Adobe Flash Player which required a restart. So I did it. News and Money apps went back to crashing
    again!

What gives Microsoft? Seriously, it's an OS problem.

Stop giving users the run around and fix the damn problem or tell us how to delete these useless apps!!

dfbonnell46, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Money App No New News Updates

1. Microsoft Money App No New News Updates - Similar Threads - Microsoft Money App

2. Microsoft News app, new bug?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft News app, new bug?: Has anyone noticed that after doing a search within the app, clicking on any result does not take you to the article, but instead brings you to the home page of "MIcrosoft Bing", with no reference whatsoever to original search criteria....
  3. Microsoft News app, new bug?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft News app, new bug?: Has anyone noticed that after doing a search within the app, clicking on any result does not take you to the article, but instead brings you to the home page of "MIcrosoft Bing", with no reference whatsoever to original search criteria....
  4. Microsoft Money Watchlist news articles crashing

Microsoft Money Watchlist news articles crashing: I have a watch list of stocks on MS Money, and it works very well for the data, and clicking on a given stock works well for graphs over time, etc. BUT, when you have clicked on an individual stock and get the "Overview" page and you see a related news article below the graph...
  5. New updates to Microsoft News app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    New updates to Microsoft News app in Windows 10: [ATTACH] The Microsoft News team works year-round to make delivering the news from our 1,200 partners (which represent about 4,500 brands) fast, seamless, and relevant. Improvements often come from your feedback, such as the ability to hide stories from publishers you were...
  6. incorrect photos in Microsoft News & Money

incorrect photos in Microsoft News & Money: Sorry to ask the same question as a few weeks ago, but the thread is now locked and I could not figure out how to reactivate it otherwise: Why are some pictures in most of the Microsoft News & Money articles which display a series of photos obviously wrong i.e. they repeat a...
  7. incorrect photos in Microsoft News & Money

incorrect photos in Microsoft News & Money: Why are some pictures in most of the Microsoft News & Money articles which display a series of photos obviously wrong i.e. they repeat a previous one, do not match the description on the side, etc.... Is there a way I could fix this on my computer?...
  8. Microsoft Money, News and Alarm not working

Microsoft Money, News and Alarm not working: My Microsoft Money, News and Alarm apps are not working. It will just crash everything I run it. I have tried solutions given by other experts like powershell trick to deregister and stuffs but none works. I am using Windows Pro with latest build 1809 and my Surface Go is...
  9. Beware app updates for news , sport, weather and money

Beware app updates for news , sport, weather and money: On all our computers after installing these latest app updates on my user account most of them wouldn't launch on the other family user accounts in the aftermath. On my account they were fine but for example on my sons weather, money and sport wouldn't open. Clicking did...
  10. Beware latest news, sports and money app updates

Beware latest news, sports and money app updates: Overnight these all got app updates. Initially on my user acc they worked after this. But each app was broken for the other user accounts on my pc. Same on our second pc. Only way to restore function was uninstall in ccleaner and re install via store. Once again the update...