Windows 10: Microsoft Money App - Reduced Features

Discus and support Microsoft Money App - Reduced Features in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The MS Money App no longer shows options for personal finance & technology (see below). Is this reduced functionality by design or a bug? I uninstalled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Steve C, Mar 26, 2019.

1. Steve C Win User

Microsoft Money App - Reduced Features

The MS Money App no longer shows options for personal finance & technology (see below). Is this reduced functionality by design or a bug? I uninstalled / reinstalled the app but this made no difference.

Microsoft Money App - Reduced Features [​IMG]

:)

Steve C, Mar 26, 2019

2. Microsoft Money Sunset

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your inconvenience that Microsoft Money Sunset does not access .mny file on your system.

• Please let us know if you are a paid customer to Microsoft Money Sunset.

I suggest you to refer to the below article as a reference to this issue and check:

What Is Microsoft Money Plus Sunset?

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with updated status of the issue to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 26, 2019
  3. ArunRomi Win User
    Unable to run Microsoft Money Plus on Windows 10.

The steps for running Microsoft Money Plus in Compatibility mode does not work. Are there any other suggestions for this to work?

ArunRomi, Mar 26, 2019
  4. Jan Del Win User

Microsoft Store App

Hi James,

Since running the troubleshooter for Windows app didn't work, we suggest resetting Windows Store by following the steps below to resolve your issue:

• Type Apps & features on search box/Cortana and click on it.
    • Look for Microsoft Store app and click on Advance options.
    • Click Reset button and retest.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide you further assistance.

Jan Del, Mar 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft Money App - Reduced Features - Similar Threads - Microsoft Money App

2. microsoft Money app - features do not open - states error refrest page and it does not

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft Money app - features do not open - states error refrest page and it does not: Micro soft Money app - when clicking to open up any feature there is an error message AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED - TRY REFRESHING THE PAGE it does not refresh. How can this be fixed?...
  3. microsoft Money app - features do not open - states error refrest page and it does not

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft Money app - features do not open - states error refrest page and it does not: Micro soft Money app - when clicking to open up any feature there is an error message AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED - TRY REFRESHING THE PAGE it does not refresh. How can this be fixed?...
  4. microsoft Money app - features do not open - states error refrest page and it does not

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Microsoft Money

Microsoft Money: Will MIcrosoft Money be available in Microsoft 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-money/231a343e-68c3-41b2-91a4-06d0f48324c9
  6. MSN Money App problem (NOT Microsoft money the program)

MSN Money App problem (NOT Microsoft money the program): I use MSN money app, it works great except: Once I add a stock symbol to the list and later sell that sock, I want to remove it from the watch list. The white star does the removal, yet on the next refresh, it appears again. This is happening to only 2 stocks on the list....
  7. Microsoft Money

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Money: Hi How can I set the program up so that credits to an account are shown before debits on the same day? At the moment debits are being entered which shows the account in the red only to be in the black when my salary is entered. Any assistance would be appreciated...
  8. microsoft money

microsoft money: I know this was discontinued in 2009, I had sunset but it crashed and the disc is no longer works I loved this program just to keep track of my money spending and to reconcile my bank account at the end of the month. thats all I use it for and thats all I need...
  9. Microsoft Money

Microsoft Money: Is there a Canadian version of Microsoft Money? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-money/5bc7f813-7c2d-4dfe-9c47-8597b7fb501b
  10. Money App

Money App: When I open the app I get the message: Service is currently not available Please try later This has been happening since I update my desktop from Windows 8.1. It worked on 8.1 I went to the Store, searched for Money and when the app MSN.Money displayed and I clicked...