Windows 10: Microsoft Money Cannot Contact Server to Verify Key

Discus and support Microsoft Money Cannot Contact Server to Verify Key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I just upgraded to a new computer with Windows 10. I loaded Microsoft Money on that new machine. It installed great, and runs fine. I put in my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Scott Gutzke, Dec 7, 2020.

1. Microsoft Money Cannot Contact Server to Verify Key

Hi,

I just upgraded to a new computer with Windows 10. I loaded Microsoft Money on that new machine. It installed great, and runs fine. I put in my lifetime key and it gives me an error when I click the activate button.

The error states:

Internet Connection Failure

The product you are attempting to run is unable to connect to the Internet to obtain a license key. You may not be able to run this program until a connection is made.

Please check that you are connected to the Internet. If you have a connection already, please check that your firewall settings will allow this software program access to our servers.

Error code: -1

The computer is connected to the internet. I clicked on Windows Security and it took me to McAfee. I turned off the firewall and tried again. I received the same error message.

Please help me get this program I paid for active on my computer.

Thanks,

Scott

:)

Scott Gutzke, Dec 7, 2020
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Dec 7, 2020
  3. Microsoft Money Sunset

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your inconvenience that Microsoft Money Sunset does not access .mny file on your system.

• Please let us know if you are a paid customer to Microsoft Money Sunset.

I suggest you to refer to the below article as a reference to this issue and check:

What Is Microsoft Money Plus Sunset?

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with updated status of the issue to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 7, 2020
  4. Microsoft Money Cannot Contact Server to Verify Key

outlook contacting server

hi
    i contacted vodafone, it seems my ip that is given by servers to my modem is in black list.
    he tried with fix ip, i went to outlook and problem dissapear, when he puts in dhcp he get the same ip and problem get back.
    Vodafone engineering is going to resolve tomorrow

fjabrantes, Dec 7, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Money Cannot Contact Server to Verify Key

1. Microsoft Money Cannot Contact Server to Verify Key - Similar Threads - Microsoft Money Cannot

2. verify server 2016 product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    verify server 2016 product key: my server 2016 crashed - was able to run disk repair from another computer in order to get it to boot again. I ran the vbs script below. I got back a code the MS is telling me is not valid. I talked to a licensing tech and he gave me this command to run from powershell as...
  3. verify server 2016 product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    verify server 2016 product key: my server 2016 crashed - was able to run disk repair from another computer in order to get it to boot again. I ran the vbs script below. I got back a code the MS is telling me is not valid. I talked to a licensing tech and he gave me this command to run from powershell as...
  4. Cannot verify Microsoft account on laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot verify Microsoft account on laptop: I can sign into my Microsoft account just fine on the Microsoft website, but when I try to verify my account in my laptop's settings, I am stuck in an infinite loop. It firsts asks me for my PIN, and whether I input the correct PIN or select "Use a method not listed here",...
  5. Cannot verify Microsoft account on laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot verify Microsoft account on laptop: I can sign into my Microsoft account just fine on the Microsoft website, but when I try to verify my account in my laptop's settings, I am stuck in an infinite loop. It firsts asks me for my PIN, and whether I input the correct PIN or select "Use a method not listed here",...
  6. Cannot get verified with Microsoft Account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot get verified with Microsoft Account: My old email account that was used for my Microsoft Account and is no longer valid, I changed the address in my Microsoft Account and can log in fine using the new email/password. BUT, when I try to download from the Windows Store, OR do several other actions I am prompted...
  7. cannot verify server identity message appearing on iphone

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    cannot verify server identity message appearing on iphone: eas.outlook.com is mentioned on one error message and outlook.office365.com on latest one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-verify-server-identity-message-appearing-on/ff520e2c-0e97-4a3c-a12b-f80e157ff63b
  8. Cannot Contact DHCP Server

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot Contact DHCP Server: (Rather complex problem, which probably should be in two forums, but I'm going to start here. I am using my wife's computer due to the problem, which is compounded by incredibly slow Internet speed today; it is so slow that speed tests won't load. I checked the DSL modem, it...
  9. Cannot Verify Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot Verify Microsoft Account: After Clicking verify I am greeted with this message even though my internet is working perfectly [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-verify-microsoft-account/36a8ae37-04ae-4f3f-a4ae-2c92177532a2
  10. My Com it won't Contact to Microsoft Server

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My Com it won't Contact to Microsoft Server: I am Having Problem to be able on Contacting to the Microsoft Server/Yet I am able to Log into the Com just find/Here is a Overview on the Com/ My Overview of the Com/ I got it aback in the Year of 20150421/Then I jump off of Windows 8.1 And Jump onto Windows 10/Since I...