Windows 10: Microsoft Money downloads

Discus and support Microsoft Money downloads in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm trying to download credit card transaction form Chase into Money. says qif file is corrupt. any suggestions?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jgshuf, Jan 28, 2019.

1. jgshuf Win User

Microsoft Money downloads

I'm trying to download credit card transaction form Chase into Money. says qif file is corrupt. any suggestions?

:)

jgshuf, Jan 28, 2019

2. Microsoft Money Sunset

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your inconvenience that Microsoft Money Sunset does not access .mny file on your system.

• Please let us know if you are a paid customer to Microsoft Money Sunset.

I suggest you to refer to the below article as a reference to this issue and check:

What Is Microsoft Money Plus Sunset?

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with updated status of the issue to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 28, 2019
  3. ArunRomi Win User
    Unable to run Microsoft Money Plus on Windows 10.

The steps for running Microsoft Money Plus in Compatibility mode does not work. Are there any other suggestions for this to work?

ArunRomi, Jan 28, 2019
  4. Microsoft Money downloads

Microsoft Money Plus Sunset Deluxe

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

I suggest you to download Microsoft Money Sunset Deluxe on Windows and follow the below steps:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=20738&ppud=4

To make MS Money Sunset Deluxe work in Windows 10 please change the registry.

• Press Windows key+ R to run command to open.
    • Type regedit to open Registry Editor.
    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer]

"Version"="9.11.10240.0" (originally: 9.11.10240.16384)

Note:

Important Follow the steps in this section carefully. Serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Before you modify it,
    back up the registry for restoration
    in case problems occur.

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Jan 28, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Money downloads

1. Microsoft Money downloads - Similar Threads - Microsoft Money downloads

2. Microsoft Money

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Money: Will MIcrosoft Money be available in Microsoft 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-money/231a343e-68c3-41b2-91a4-06d0f48324c9
  3. Microsoft Money

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Money: Will MIcrosoft Money be available in Microsoft 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-money/231a343e-68c3-41b2-91a4-06d0f48324c9
  4. Can I download data from Microsoft Money to msn money?

Can I download data from Microsoft Money to msn money?: I cannot load Microsoft Money onto my new laptop as it does not have the facility for a disk. I wish to transfer data from my old tower computer to my new laptop. How do i move all my accounts to the laptop?...
  5. Microsoft Money

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Money: I work for a lady who has Microsoft Money on her computer - she doesn't want to change. I realise this program is outdated, but I wonder if there is anywhere I might find a tutorial or instructions on how to use the program. Thanks...
  6. Microsoft Money

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Money: Hi How can I set the program up so that credits to an account are shown before debits on the same day? At the moment debits are being entered which shows the account in the red only to be in the black when my salary is entered. Any assistance would be appreciated...
  7. microsoft money

microsoft money: I know this was discontinued in 2009, I had sunset but it crashed and the disc is no longer works I loved this program just to keep track of my money spending and to reconcile my bank account at the end of the month. thats all I use it for and thats all I need...
  8. Microsoft Money

Microsoft Money: I am using Microsoft Money in Windows 10 Build 19559. It works fine. However if Internet Explorer is removed will it continue to work. It is my understanding that Internet Explorer will be retired after Microsoft Edge is completely implemented....
  9. Microsoft Money

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Money: HI,Everyone I have just acquired windows !0 and have downloaded Microsoft Money the new version and it keeps opening money on start up ,can I prevent this,many thanks Dave newbe...
  10. Microsoft Money

Microsoft Money: Is there a Canadian version of Microsoft Money? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-money/5bc7f813-7c2d-4dfe-9c47-8597b7fb501b

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft money 2019

2. microsoft money says download complete after 2 seconds

3. microsoft money plus deluxe customer service overide key

4. issues with downloading account transaction from chase into ms money 2/1/2019