Windows 10: Microsoft Money on Windows 10

Discus and support Microsoft Money on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have used MS Money since it's inception. I downloaded the Sunset edition to my laptop a couple of years ago or more and it has been working fine, up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Gus W.Kathmann, Dec 24, 2020.

1. Microsoft Money on Windows 10

I have used MS Money since it's inception. I downloaded the Sunset edition to my laptop a couple of years ago or more and it has been working fine, up until now that is. My laptop has a glitch and I cannot get it to load. So I'm trying to Download it to my desktop which is Dell computer as is my laptop. The Download works OK but when attempting to execute it it tells me that "The AUTORUN.INF file is missing or corrupt". Anybody who can assist me in getting this understood and fixed?

:)

Gus W.Kathmann, Dec 24, 2020

2. Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Dec 24, 2020
  3. Microsoft Money Sunset

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your inconvenience that Microsoft Money Sunset does not access .mny file on your system.

• Please let us know if you are a paid customer to Microsoft Money Sunset.

I suggest you to refer to the below article as a reference to this issue and check:

What Is Microsoft Money Plus Sunset?

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with updated status of the issue to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 24, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Microsoft Money on Windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Dec 24, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Money on Windows 10

1. Microsoft Money on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Money

2. Microsoft Money Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Money Issue: I have a 2009 iMac with VMWare Fusion installed so that I can use Microsoft Money Plus. It's the only program I used on this machine and I've used it for more than 15 years. I've tired other software but this suits my needs. Today when I try to open Money Plus it tells me...
  3. Microsoft Money Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Money Issue: I have a 2009 iMac with VMWare Fusion installed so that I can use Microsoft Money Plus. It's the only program I used on this machine and I've used it for more than 15 years. I've tired other software but this suits my needs. Today when I try to open Money Plus it tells me...
  4. I cannot restore my microsoft money backup, it does not recognize the password after a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot restore my microsoft money backup, it does not recognize the password after a...: I cannot restore my microsoft money backup, it does not recognize the password after a windows 11 restoration https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-restore-my-microsoft-money-backup-it-does/7529be63-c1d3-40ca-b7cd-fa0fe340649d
  5. I cannot restore my microsoft money backup, it does not recognize the password after a...

I cannot restore my microsoft money backup, it does not recognize the password after a...: I cannot restore my microsoft money backup, it does not recognize the password after a windows 11 restoration https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-restore-my-microsoft-money-backup-it-does/7529be63-c1d3-40ca-b7cd-fa0fe340649d
  6. Is Microsoft money still available in 2024?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Microsoft money still available in 2024?: Is Microsoft money still available in 2024? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-microsoft-money-still-available-in-2024/4bd33289-a5f4-47b1-8fdd-76397af33039
  7. Is Microsoft money still available in 2024?

Is Microsoft money still available in 2024?: Is Microsoft money still available in 2024? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-microsoft-money-still-available-in-2024/4bd33289-a5f4-47b1-8fdd-76397af33039
  8. Find the ending balance from the last reconciliation, Microsoft Money

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Find the ending balance from the last reconciliation, Microsoft Money: I KNOW that MS Money is no longer supported, but it's STILL the best program of it's kind and I still use it after all these years.Had an experience with fraud and had to close my bank accounts and reopen new ones. Got a statement from the bank that covers Nov-Dec, but I...
  9. Find the ending balance from the last reconciliation, Microsoft Money

Find the ending balance from the last reconciliation, Microsoft Money: I KNOW that MS Money is no longer supported, but it's STILL the best program of it's kind and I still use it after all these years.Had an experience with fraud and had to close my bank accounts and reopen new ones. Got a statement from the bank that covers Nov-Dec, but I...
  10. microsoft Money Plus Deluxe

microsoft Money Plus Deluxe: I accidentally did something so all my payee entries show all 3 lines whereas I only want one line. I can't figure out how to get it back. Any help would be appreciated. If I restore a backup from before this happened would that restore the way it looked?...