Windows 10: Microsoft Money submenu crash

Discus and support Microsoft Money submenu crash in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My Microsoft Money app runs fine and my "watchlist" opens fine and shows my stocks OK. Then, if I click on one of my stocks, it shows the stock... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TN Trawlerman, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Microsoft Money submenu crash

My Microsoft Money app runs fine and my "watchlist" opens fine and shows my stocks OK. Then, if I click on one of my stocks, it shows the stock activity fine, time scrollable, etc. HOWEVER, if I click on any of the news articles that show up below that stock, the app crashes to my desktop screen. Any help is appreciated.

:)

TN Trawlerman, Sep 17, 2020

2. Microsoft Money Sunset

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your inconvenience that Microsoft Money Sunset does not access .mny file on your system.

• Please let us know if you are a paid customer to Microsoft Money Sunset.

I suggest you to refer to the below article as a reference to this issue and check:

What Is Microsoft Money Plus Sunset?

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with updated status of the issue to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 17, 2020
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Sep 17, 2020
  4. ArunRomi Win User

Microsoft Money submenu crash

Unable to run Microsoft Money Plus on Windows 10.

The steps for running Microsoft Money Plus in Compatibility mode does not work. Are there any other suggestions for this to work?

ArunRomi, Sep 17, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Money submenu crash

1. Microsoft Money submenu crash - Similar Threads - Microsoft Money submenu

2. Microsoft Money

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Money: Will MIcrosoft Money be available in Microsoft 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-money/231a343e-68c3-41b2-91a4-06d0f48324c9
  3. Microsoft Money

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Money: Will MIcrosoft Money be available in Microsoft 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-money/231a343e-68c3-41b2-91a4-06d0f48324c9
  4. Microsoft Money Watchlist news articles crashing

Microsoft Money Watchlist news articles crashing: I have a watch list of stocks on MS Money, and it works very well for the data, and clicking on a given stock works well for graphs over time, etc. BUT, when you have clicked on an individual stock and get the "Overview" page and you see a related news article below the graph...
  5. Microsoft Money

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Money: Hi How can I set the program up so that credits to an account are shown before debits on the same day? At the moment debits are being entered which shows the account in the red only to be in the black when my salary is entered. Any assistance would be appreciated...
  6. microsoft money

microsoft money: I know this was discontinued in 2009, I had sunset but it crashed and the disc is no longer works I loved this program just to keep track of my money spending and to reconcile my bank account at the end of the month. thats all I use it for and thats all I need...
  7. Microsoft Money

Microsoft Money: I am using Microsoft Money in Windows 10 Build 19559. It works fine. However if Internet Explorer is removed will it continue to work. It is my understanding that Internet Explorer will be retired after Microsoft Edge is completely implemented....
  8. Microsoft Money

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Money: HI,Everyone I have just acquired windows !0 and have downloaded Microsoft Money the new version and it keeps opening money on start up ,can I prevent this,many thanks Dave newbe...
  9. Microsoft Money

Microsoft Money: Is there a Canadian version of Microsoft Money? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-money/5bc7f813-7c2d-4dfe-9c47-8597b7fb501b
  10. IE11 and submenues

in Browsers and Email
    IE11 and submenues: Hi ... Pardon me, I have searched, but in vain. Hope this is the right forum. I run Windows 10 and IE11. There is, however, one problem. The submenus in my favorites bar, is appearing on the left side of the first drop down menu. How can I get them back to the right...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ms money windows 10 crash