Windows 10: Microsoft Money Sunset and Windows 10

Discus and support Microsoft Money Sunset and Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have been one of the holdouts on Windows 10 until today when I finally did a clean install from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Here's my question, can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by scott784, May 12, 2019.

1. scott784 Win User

Microsoft Money Sunset and Windows 10

I have been one of the holdouts on Windows 10 until today when I finally did a clean install from Windows 7 to Windows 10.

Here's my question, can anyone (with experience using Microsoft Money Sunset) advise whether or not this software is currently working well in Windows 10? I realize it's an old program and not 'officially' supported in Windows 10. However, my hope is that since it's been almost 4 years now since the release of Windows 10 that this excellent little checkbook program is now able to function in Windows 10 without any registry hacks.

I don't want to do the registry hacks that I read about back in 2015 (after the release of Windows 10) to make it work. And if I have to, I will remove the program and go with Quicken's program. But I am crossing my fingers and hoping Microsoft Money Sunset will now work okay in 10. I've only had the chance to play with it for a few minutes since installing the program on Windows 10, and it 'seems' okay so far.

Again, if anyone uses this program, or has experience with it, please advise.

:)

scott784, May 12, 2019

2. Microsoft Money Sunset

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your inconvenience that Microsoft Money Sunset does not access .mny file on your system.

• Please let us know if you are a paid customer to Microsoft Money Sunset.

I suggest you to refer to the below article as a reference to this issue and check:

What Is Microsoft Money Plus Sunset?

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with updated status of the issue to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, May 12, 2019
  3. Microsoft Money Plus Sunset will not close.

Hi Brumby,

For us to better assist you with your Microsoft Money Plus Sunset concern, we’d like to know the following:

• How long has this been happening?
    • Have you made any changes to the computer before this happened?

We suggest that you check out this article
    for more information regarding Microsoft Money Plus Sunset.

We look forward to your response.

Amylove Loy, May 12, 2019
  4. Microsoft Money Sunset and Windows 10

Microsoft Money Sunset query

I have recently posted a question "Microsoft Money - transferring to a new computer". I run Microsoft Money 2005 and my previous computer was running Windows Vista (32-bit) but
    my new computer is running Windows 10. I was advised to download/install Microsoft Money Sunset version. I have looked up some information about Microsoft
    Money Sunset and it doesn't mention my version of Money (2005) and it seems that the versions that Sunset relates to are the US versions, not the UK one(s).

Has anyone running Money 2005 in the UK version got any experience of running it on Windows 10? If so, did you have any initial problems and how did you overcome them?

Has anyone running Money 2005 in the UK version got any experience of using Money Sunset?

MarilynS_19, May 12, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Money Sunset and Windows 10

1. Microsoft Money Sunset and Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Money Sunset

2. Microsoft Money Sunset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Money Sunset: I downloaded Microsoft Money Sunset onto my Windows 10. It shows all kinds of business entries. I just want personal use. How do I remove the business parts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-money-sunset/704f1878-98bc-44f3-a284-84f0a9d8a7f1
  3. Microsoft Money Sunset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Money Sunset: I downloaded Microsoft Money Sunset onto my Windows 10. It shows all kinds of business entries. I just want personal use. How do I remove the business parts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-money-sunset/704f1878-98bc-44f3-a284-84f0a9d8a7f1
  4. Microsoft Money Sunset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. MS Money Sunset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Money Sunset: Dear, For some time now, MS Money Sunset takes 15 minutes to start working. The operation is very slow, taking up to 5 minutes to input a Banking or Credit Card entry. I already deleted all past releases and my file is only with data from 2022. What to do?...
  6. microsoft money sunset re: bitwarden

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft money sunset re: bitwarden: I'm new to Bitwarden and have protected all of my accounts with generated, stored passwords but I can't find a way to use it with my Microsoft Money sunsetPlease adviseThanks...
  7. Microsoft Money Sunset

Microsoft Money Sunset: What is the best replacement for Microsoft Money Sunset? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-money-sunset/a8f341f5-a909-4d81-85fe-86ce9ad73610
  8. Microsoft Money Sunset and Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Money Sunset and Windows 10: I have been one of the holdouts on Windows 10 until today when I finally did a clean install from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Here's my question, can anyone (with experience using Microsoft Money Sunset) advise whether or not this software is currently working well in Windows...
  9. Windows 10 and Microsoft Money Plus Sunset Deluxe

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 and Microsoft Money Plus Sunset Deluxe: I have Windows 10 up-to-date and I have been using Microsoft Money Plus Sunset Deluxe for our financial books. When I opened Money this week, I saw only empty boxes....
  10. installing Microsoft money sunset

installing Microsoft money sunset: I upgraded my computer to a newer laptop, Installed windows 10, all the updates ect…. I have been trying to install money sunset on my windows 10 pro, when I install USMoneyBizSunset.exe I get is there anything I can do I just need to run it 1 more time to get my tax info...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft money plus sunset windows 10