Windows 10: Microsoft Money Sunset Edition back-up to USB drive

Discus and support Microsoft Money Sunset Edition back-up to USB drive in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Good afternoon.I recently bought a new HP laptop for the express reason to run my Money Sunset software at a good speed.After much experimentation I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DCE8996, Aug 2, 2022.

1. DCE8996 Win User

Microsoft Money Sunset Edition back-up to USB drive

Good afternoon.I recently bought a new HP laptop for the express reason to run my Money Sunset software at a good speed.After much experimentation I was able to import the Money Sunset exe file and get it to run.I was then able to access all my backup date from a USB stick and everything is now perfect - almost!the problem i have is that I can no longer backup my data to USB as the programme seems only to recognise floppy discs and wont run my backup.anyone got any ideas?

:)

DCE8996, Aug 2, 2022

2. Microsoft Money Sunset

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your inconvenience that Microsoft Money Sunset does not access .mny file on your system.

• Please let us know if you are a paid customer to Microsoft Money Sunset.

I suggest you to refer to the below article as a reference to this issue and check:

What Is Microsoft Money Plus Sunset?

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with updated status of the issue to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 2, 2022
  3. MS Money - Sunset Edition

My MS Money (Sunset Edition) disappeared when I reset my laptop. This was suggested because I couldn't get the printer back online with the computer. I have the Money data (probably 90%) on a thumb drive. I'm so computer illiterate , I may be beyond help. Any viable suggestions will be appreciated.

Mira Liton, Aug 2, 2022
  4. Microsoft Money Sunset Edition back-up to USB drive

Microsoft Money Plus Sunset will not close.

Hi Brumby,

For us to better assist you with your Microsoft Money Plus Sunset concern, we’d like to know the following:

• How long has this been happening?
    • Have you made any changes to the computer before this happened?

We suggest that you check out this article
    for more information regarding Microsoft Money Plus Sunset.

We look forward to your response.

Amylove Loy, Aug 2, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft Money Sunset Edition back-up to USB drive

1. Microsoft Money Sunset Edition back-up to USB drive - Similar Threads - Microsoft Money Sunset

2. Microsoft Money Sunset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Money Sunset: I downloaded Microsoft Money Sunset onto my Windows 10. It shows all kinds of business entries. I just want personal use. How do I remove the business parts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-money-sunset/704f1878-98bc-44f3-a284-84f0a9d8a7f1
  3. Microsoft Money Sunset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Money Sunset: I downloaded Microsoft Money Sunset onto my Windows 10. It shows all kinds of business entries. I just want personal use. How do I remove the business parts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-money-sunset/704f1878-98bc-44f3-a284-84f0a9d8a7f1
  4. Microsoft Money Sunset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Microsoft Money Sunset Edition back-up to USB drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Money Sunset Edition back-up to USB drive: Good afternoon.I recently bought a new HP laptop for the express reason to run my Money Sunset software at a good speed.After much experimentation I was able to import the Money Sunset exe file and get it to run.I was then able to access all my backup date from a USB stick...
  6. MS Money - Sunset Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Money - Sunset Edition: My MS Money Sunset Edition disappeared when I reset my laptop. This was suggested because I couldn't get the printer back online with the computer. I have the Money data probably 90% on a thumb drive. I'm so computer illiterate , I may be beyond help. Any viable suggestions...
  7. MS Money - Sunset Edition

MS Money - Sunset Edition: My MS Money Sunset Edition disappeared when I reset my laptop. This was suggested because I couldn't get the printer back online with the computer. I have the Money data probably 90% on a thumb drive. I'm so computer illiterate , I may be beyond help. Any viable suggestions...
  8. Microsoft Money Sunset

Microsoft Money Sunset: What is the best replacement for Microsoft Money Sunset? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-money-sunset/a8f341f5-a909-4d81-85fe-86ce9ad73610
  9. Microsoft Money Sunset Edition - Mortgage Payments

Microsoft Money Sunset Edition - Mortgage Payments: I have set up an account for my mortgage. When I go to set up a recurring bill, I do not get the mortgage account. I only get the mortgage account on a transfer entry, but then I do not see how to handle the escrow payments. I read the help information on escrow, but I...
  10. installing Microsoft money sunset

installing Microsoft money sunset: I upgraded my computer to a newer laptop, Installed windows 10, all the updates ect…. I have been trying to install money sunset on my windows 10 pro, when I install USMoneyBizSunset.exe I get is there anything I can do I just need to run it 1 more time to get my tax info...