Windows 10: Microsoft Money Sunset not recognizing account for transaction downloads

Discus and support Microsoft Money Sunset not recognizing account for transaction downloads in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have been using Microsoft Money Sunset since it was created. Today a download of .ofx transactions asked for the account and duplicated all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by StarrMom, Feb 15, 2020.

1. StarrMom Win User

Microsoft Money Sunset not recognizing account for transaction downloads

I have been using Microsoft Money Sunset since it was created. Today a download of .ofx transactions asked for the account and duplicated all previously downloaded transactions from the beginning. The same thing happened with .qfx transactions. This was from two different banking institutions.

The last time I downloaded was a week ago.

Is there any way to fix this?

:)

StarrMom, Feb 15, 2020

2. Microsoft Money Sunset

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your inconvenience that Microsoft Money Sunset does not access .mny file on your system.

• Please let us know if you are a paid customer to Microsoft Money Sunset.

I suggest you to refer to the below article as a reference to this issue and check:

What Is Microsoft Money Plus Sunset?

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with updated status of the issue to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 15, 2020
  3. Microsoft Money Plus Sunset will not close.

Hi Brumby,

For us to better assist you with your Microsoft Money Plus Sunset concern, we’d like to know the following:

• How long has this been happening?
    • Have you made any changes to the computer before this happened?

We suggest that you check out this article
    for more information regarding Microsoft Money Plus Sunset.

We look forward to your response.

Amylove Loy, Feb 15, 2020
  4. Microsoft Money Sunset not recognizing account for transaction downloads

MICROSOFT MONEY SUNSET AND WINDOWS 10

I installed all Windows 10 updates, and all of the other "tricks", but Microsoft Money Deluxe Sunset is still broken. It crashes after transactions are imported. Sequence: 1) Start Money, ok; 2) Select file to import, but Money says can't import because
    online operation in progress; 3) Perform Quick File Repair & Standard File Repair; 4) Select file to import; 5) Import completes; 6) Select new imported transactions to view; 7) "Money has stopped working, close program". Also, I uninstalled/reinstalled Microsoft
    Money Deluxe Sunset - still broken.

Since then, I found this fix that worked for me:

Windows 8, 10 (64-bit version) compatibility with Sunset Money

And here's the link to the patched file:

mnyob99

Cheers

JamesEngelson, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Money Sunset not recognizing account for transaction downloads

1. Microsoft Money Sunset not recognizing account for transaction downloads - Similar Threads - Microsoft Money Sunset

2. Microsoft Money Sunset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Money Sunset: I downloaded Microsoft Money Sunset onto my Windows 10. It shows all kinds of business entries. I just want personal use. How do I remove the business parts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-money-sunset/704f1878-98bc-44f3-a284-84f0a9d8a7f1
  3. Microsoft Money Sunset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Money Sunset: I downloaded Microsoft Money Sunset onto my Windows 10. It shows all kinds of business entries. I just want personal use. How do I remove the business parts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-money-sunset/704f1878-98bc-44f3-a284-84f0a9d8a7f1
  4. Microsoft Money Sunset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Microsoft Money Sunset

Microsoft Money Sunset: What is the best replacement for Microsoft Money Sunset? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-money-sunset/a8f341f5-a909-4d81-85fe-86ce9ad73610
  6. Transaction display in Microsoft Money Sunset edition changed since Windows 10 update on...

Transaction display in Microsoft Money Sunset edition changed since Windows 10 update on...: Since Windows 10 update on 8/12/20, Microsoft Money Sunset edition no longer has a view option to show transactions in strictly chronological order with deposits and checks/withdrawals each following one another chronologically. Only has option to sort transactions...
  7. MS Money Sunset download virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MS Money Sunset download virus: I just bought a new Dell Inspiron and am trying to download MS money Sunset on this new PC. However, every time I try to download it says it has a virus and will not let it load. That's great I guess but I tried several different sites trying to find a virus free version...
  8. transaction forms microsoft money

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    transaction forms microsoft money: suddenly I can't access my transaction forms. I used to tick the box but now nothing happens. help please Moved from: Windows 10 / Windows settings...
  9. transaction forms microsoft money

in Windows 10 Customization
    transaction forms microsoft money: suddenly I can't access my transaction forms. I used to tick the box but now nothing happens. help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/transaction-forms-microsoft-money/7a2eb5e5-e3cc-43f8-a251-9d1850af49d4
  10. installing Microsoft money sunset

installing Microsoft money sunset: I upgraded my computer to a newer laptop, Installed windows 10, all the updates ect…. I have been trying to install money sunset on my windows 10 pro, when I install USMoneyBizSunset.exe I get is there anything I can do I just need to run it 1 more time to get my tax info...